[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this man was born to play Namor yet warner decided to fuck everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 7b4XhYv.png (684 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
7b4XhYv.png
684 KB, 800x1000
this man was born to play Namor
yet
warner decided to fuck everyone over on this one and cast him as aqua man
>>
>>81187812
What and ugly bastard.
>>
>>81187834
>>
>>81189737
Didn't he ask his friend to break his nose for Conan? He probably did that eyebrow cut too by himself to look more badass.
>>
>>81187812
To be fair, didn't Marvel want him for Drax but he turned them down because they didn't offer him enough money?

Technically I agree with you but it seems like it wouldn't have happened either way.
>>
>>81187812
lmao Namor ain't gonna be in a movie any time soon
>>
>>81187812
Who does Namor even belong to? Fox? I don't see an adaptation happening anytime soon.
>>
>>81190374
Namor... Universal, I think.
>>
>>81189783
He didn't want a play as a another "noble warrior" type of character again and play second fiddle to the main character. As Aqua man he can be a king and get his own movie down the line.
>>
>>81191756
It looks like they're turning Aquaman into a noble warrior character though.
>>
>>81193813
See
>his own movie
Thats really what he wants.
>>
Funny story my old coworker was friends with the guy who gave Aquaman the scar above his eye. Apparently Mamoa called him a fag so the friend smashed a pitcher of beer in his face
>>
I've seen a lot of people fawning after this guy on here. I guess you could say that /co/ wants Somoa Momoa
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.