[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh no! It can't be - the evillest of evil, the cruellest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: HIM.png (783 KB, 662x644) Image search: [Google]
HIM.png
783 KB, 662x644
Oh no! It can't be - the evillest of evil, the cruellest of cruel!... it can only be one as truly evil as HIM
>>
>>81187130
>Him
>>
>>81187130
So he's voice after is back for the new ppg? or just another guy, becuase if they ruin Him is gonna be a serious feed back of critics
>>
>>81190033
Protip: The same guy vices the Professor and HIM.
>>
Him can easily defeat the ppg, why does him let them fuck his plans every time?
>>
>>81190033
the old guy

but the old voice actors are starting to sound weird

alot of them are nearing 50
>>
>>81190278
this is why boobjob 'did i mention i have boobs' hag getting salty on Twitter is the funniest thing
>>
>>81190160
From what I remember, he always holds back a little because it's never any serious loss to him when he loses. He considers it a game.

Hell, he doesn't even try working plans again simply because he "doesn't repeat performances."
>>
>>81192061
His Infernal Majesty likes to enjoy the small things in life, like tormenting small children.
>>
This is so transbiomniphobiac.
>>
File: Big HIM.jpg (31 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
Big HIM.jpg
31 KB, 736x460
>>81190160
>>81192061

Though it wasn't really a direct 'win', HIM did get the chance to fuck everything three ways from wednesday that time the PPG accidentally raced into the future leaving HIM to do whatever and the survivors blamed the girls for leaving.
>>
File: superior gif format big HIM.gif (2 MB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
superior gif format big HIM.gif
2 MB, 500x340
>>81193945
Forgot I had a .gif for that scene, was a pretty dark episode by PPG standards.

On par with Professor Dick for sure.
>>
>>81194111
>Dick hardly episode
I can't believe they managed to get kindergarten girls to say dick is good on national television
>>
>>81194467
PPG was getting away with slipping shit past censors left and right, and they were pretty tame compared to other popular 90s shows.

It was a special time in history where cartoonists got to be edgy with minimal repercussions.
>>
>>81194585
It was a time before Tumblr, indeed.
>>
File: 1458317706723.jpg (8 KB, 281x187) Image search: [Google]
1458317706723.jpg
8 KB, 281x187
>>81194467
That whole episode.

"Dick is good, right?"

The amount of times they said dick in the episode is funny too. Just count it out.

Mfw
>>
>>81187130
First time I have ever heard of a transvestite right there, OP.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.