[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have we talked about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: maxresdefault.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
Say whataver you want about the red noses, this is the funniest thing I have watched in ages.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKGWvdSamQ
>>
>>81185414
Don't shill your crappy calarts shit on /co/. God that was awful
>>
>>81185414
I'm suprised the people aren't calling the video racist.
>>
>>81185414
Tesla smacking into an Edison billboard was kinda funny
>>
>>81185463
Fuck you dude!
>>
>>81185414
>Freud
>Science
>Not Fraud
>>
>Tesla faggotry
Dropped.
>>
>>81185414
Yeah we have
We agreed it was shitty
>>
I finished the whole thing. Seems like a pilot that wont go anywhere without serious changes.

Its definatley a shitty internet cartoon. Not TV worthy.

Einsteins also annoying as fuck.
>>
>even the japs have red noses
I don't even
>>
>>81185515
>Freud
>Science
Thats why in the introduction the narrator says that he isnot sure why he is there.

>>81185527
Tesla wa a great scientist, like it or not.

>>81185540
Sometimes I am still wondering why I still hanging out with you guys.
>>
>>81185548
>Not TV worthy.
People is still watching tv?
Ok what would you change in the cartoon?
>>
File: 1438409059435.png (138 KB, 522x590) Image search: [Google]
1438409059435.png
138 KB, 522x590
>Lets boil these persons down to their basic memetic constituents and make a series out of internet jokes that went stale in 2009
>Genius, I say!

Gettin' real sick of this shit, tb(honest)

this is seriously like a shitty Cracked/College Humor sketch from the mid aughts
>>
>>81185570
This is shitty time squad.
>>
>>81185610
>>81185601
Whats wrong with the show anyway?
It was fun.
>>
>>81185610
The only thing I remember about Time Squad is that it had an episode about cannibal robots and that I think it had a really shitty timeslot.
>>
File: 1450136753339.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450136753339.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>81185624
It's bland as fuck, and the jokes are old and tired.

It's time for these to die.
>>
>>81185601
Is this just colored or did it get an announcement?
>>
>>81185681
fan coloring
>>
>>81185688
Good, we've established that you like it.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that people don't?

It's not my fault this is the first time you've seen a Nikolai Tesla was le crazy super genius man meme, or Sigmund Freud was le weird cocaine pervert.
>>
>>81185570
Memes ruined Tesla
>>
>>81185688
goddamn you're a fucking retard.
>>
Haven't seen this before. I had to stop the video at "E=MC sucks". I honestly can't even find the energy to properly deride it. It sucked in a way that just took everything out of me. I'm going to go watch something better now (the back of my eyelids)
>>
>>81185414
Op that blew chunks.

Honestly the only thing I can say is that I wish you no luck in the future.
>>
>>81185829
>Honestly the only thing I can say is that I wish you no luck in the future.
I love you too.
>>
>>81185726
Anon I haven't done anything to you, stop being such a pain in the ass.
>>
>>81185414
You have a absolute shit grasp of all people involved.
Maybe try to pick up some actual fucking books instead of writing something off of information you quickly skimmed off wikipedia you hack.
>>
>>81185515
Freud is a pioneer in the human psyche. Figured a lot of things wrong but he was the one to open the path. First people who start to seriously study something rarely nail it right. but their mistake help the ones who follow.
>>
>>81185414
>London
>Blitzkrieg
AHHHHHHHHH
>>
>14 year old clone of a man who was actually alive at the time
why?
>>
>>81185890
You stupid shit, this fucking cartoon has nothing to do with science or history, stop being an asshole and learn to enjoy something in your life you piece of crap.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGGs8h6ql18
>>
>>81185414
Animation is terrible.
noses
Characterizations are fucking awful even for the non historical pop culture bullshit versions.
Hipster Noses
The plot makes no sense whatsoever.
TUMBLR Noses
The color pallet is ugly.
"Headcold" Noses!
Some of that voice acting is atrocious.
SERIOUSLY THOSE FUCKING NOSES.
>>
>>81185938
>this fucking cartoon has nothing to do with science or history
Welp, that's a useful clarification.

Maybe that should be the sub-title:

SUPER SCIENCE FRIENDS:
has actually nothing to do with science or history
>>
>>81185985
You sound like a smart and reasonable human being.
>>
>>81186002
And so far you haven't refuted a single point in the whole thread
>>
>>81185938
So you are seriously saying this cartoon about famous scientist time traveling has "nothing to do with science or history"?

What ever you say there buckaroo.
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>81185985
I am not to keen on the show, but there is nothing intrinsically wrong with colored nose. It has been done for decades and tumblr sure as shit didn't invent it.

/co/ should stop sperging about it.
>>
>>81186000
I mean yes, they used scientst for the show, but this is COMEDY, it is made to make you LAUGH, this video does not contain SCIENCE at all or HISTORY, the nazis never had an army of robots.
>>
>>81186008
>And so far you haven't refuted a single point in the whole thread
Because you guys are fucking retarded faggots who can't get over the fact of the red fucking noses.
>>
I don't get the whole 'red noses means this is bad' thing. It just because it's come to be associated with Tumblr?
>>
>>81186033
*scientists
>>
>>81185414
This is so dull.
>>
>>81186051
Yes, and /co/ is full of those retards since 2011, I think.
>>
>>81186050
There's other discrepancies here besides the noses you halfwit

Sorry no one likes your new favorite webtoon
>>
>>81186051
partially but it's also essentially the modern equivalent of pseudo anime. nothing intrinsically wrong but most of it is bland if not bad and simply doing it because it's hip.
>>
>>81185414

Why is Tapputi an oogabooga witch doctor?

Tapputi was from Mesopitamia- She was a Babylonian.

Babylonian's were like the height of fucking sophistication, culture and modernity in their time- they weren't fucking tribal unga bungas. They had cities of gold, irrigation, debit systems and line of credit, foreign trade and alcohol.

My Historical Autism is bothered by the fact this cartoon depicts Tapputi living in a fucking wooden shack with a bone through her nose when she probably had some glorious fucking arcanum in the middle east with an company of priestesses and acolytes because science and magic were indiscernible back in those days.
>>
>>81185570
>>81185624
>>81185688
>>81185841
>>81185938
>>81186002
>>81186050
Dude just stop.

Please.
>>
>>81186075
>Sorry no one likes your new favorite webtoon
Actually I am ok with that, but I can't get over the fact oh how much of an idiot everyone is in here.
>>
>>81186094
Ok, good night.
>>
File: 1391827514232.jpg (32 KB, 272x272) Image search: [Google]
1391827514232.jpg
32 KB, 272x272
>>81186095
Maybe you should leave or go back to whatever website you came from if you're getting ticked off that much?
>>81186094
holy shit yeah I didn't even notice how much OP was defending this until now
>>
>>81186107
>go back to whatever website you came from
From here since 2007.
>>
>>81185509
>>81185938
>>81186002

So I assume you are the creator due to the salt.
Honestly the whole things "Hipster". The coloring is bland, animation lazy in places, and incoherent plot. The characters are not likeable, often annoying and honestly just doesn't have much life to them.

This wouldn't be fit to even Air Adult swim in its current state.
>>
>>81186121
I'm pretty sure not even cartoon brew would pick this up
>>
>>81186121
>So I assume you are the creator due to the salt.
I am not.
>>
File: HELLBOYS.jpg (119 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
HELLBOYS.jpg
119 KB, 480x250
This cartoon kind of makes me think of something like BPRD, or Hellboy, or Atomic Robo, with all the famous people from the past doing kooky science/magic shit, but then it removes anything interesting about them and condenses each character down to some stupid meme.

It also doesnt have any of the subtle comedy or fun writing that any of those above comics have. This cartoon is just EXTREMELY bland and unfunny, overflowing with stale old internet memes. It might have been worth a chuckle 10 years ago.

Im sorry if you wasted your time working on this cartoon OP. The way you are trying to defend it makes it seem like you were involved with it somehow. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Its not worth salvaging.
>>
>>81186177
What this guy said, basically. The cartoon take a setting that might be interesting, but then ingore all potential to make generic joke about "lol, we need apples, let's time travel".
>>
>>81185414
Axe the "Main characters are historical scientist" concept. The main squad being original science powered heroes traveling in time to meet famous scientist would work better.

IF you don't want to lose that concept at least have them stay in one time/setting. Right now its just a giant clusterfuck mess.

Like others have hinted at put better research into historical figures. Sure it can be fun to do characterizations, but yikes is it not good. Very annoying and often cringy (not in a good way).

Also its pretty fucking dumb that these SCIENTIST can have fucking magical powers (Darwin being the biggest). It is a lot more interesting if they are using their knowledge in actual SUPER SCIENCE ways, not just "lol they got superpowers based on what they studied!)

Why the fuck is there a child clone of Einstein when the real one was fucking alive at this point in history? If you are going to have magic and time travel why not just have the actual guy as apparently "Real history" applies only loosely?

Also the muted color is bland to look at. Do something to punch it up.
>>
>>81185414
This looks like tumblr trash.
>>
>>81185414
I didn't even smile once during this let alone laugh.

Animation is nice though.
>>
Marie Curie being a horrible radiation being of death was funnier when it was a one time simpsons gag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtJNCR4iJpc

Making a whole series with her there all the time would get old very very fast. It seems like her swhole thing is just LOL RADIATION KILLS THINGS AROUND HER AND SHE HATES MEN, instead of being about her actual science work she did.
>>
So let me get this thread straight.

>OP is the creator or at least someone overly attached to this lump of shit came here expecting praise.
>We tell him that his pet cartoon isn't very good. At worse its offensive, at best mediocre/
>OP goes into damage control mode.
>Gets called out.
>Leaves salty and butt frazzled.

This about right?
>>
>>81186315
I am not the creator, I wasn't involved in making of this cartoon, I am just a salty guy.
I am not even from the united states.
>>
File: WAIT WHAT THE.png (97 KB, 213x264) Image search: [Google]
WAIT WHAT THE.png
97 KB, 213x264
>unga bunga witch doctor

>LOL SHES UGLY, LETS GIVE HER A MANS VOICE

Literally worse than family guy.
>>
>>81185414
>Tesla is worthless weight for the team who serves as a punching bag
>Freud is there only for jokes about sex
>Tapputi is african tribal even though she's from Byzantine
>Curie is bitter bitch
>Not even real Einstein
Darwin is the only one acceptable, but even then he's just as bland in terms of character as others..
>>
File: Charles_Darwin_seated_crop.jpg (1 MB, 2370x3119) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Darwin_seated_crop.jpg
1 MB, 2370x3119
>>81186385
Not to mention Darwin looks like this, the whole bearded thing was mostly in his older years.

I don't understand why Tesla is a coward/pushover?

Seriously only going to stick with Oedipus complex jokes (even then its not just HURR MOMFUCKING!) There are a lot of Freud things you can make jokes on but just gonna stick to that same fucking one?

Tapputi is just rage inducing all around. GEE ITS LIKE THE CREATOR DIDN'T DO ANY RESEARCH AT ALL!

Curie has one joke (maybe two with the mutaion thing) and its pretty much it.

Like >>81186239 said why is there kid Einstein?
>>
>>81186482
>I don't understand why Tesla is a coward/pushover?
Probably its all because of those conspiracy theories around him, the creators probably taking a jab at him because he's less of a established inventor like Edison, or they simply want to call him a hack.
>>
>>81185414
>This week we're facing our greatest threat ever
>male chauvinism?

After that I stop watching. I admit I don't know much about Marie Curie character, but I doubt making her raging feminist is a good idea.
>>
>>81188664
Marie Curie is an icon for feminism because she was the first woman to win a Nobel and the only one to this day to win it twice, so they tend to stereotype her as a raging anti-patriarchy cunt.
Which is very far from the truth, she was happily married, and worked closely togheter with her husband until his death, and her husband was the one to insist that she should be nominated with him for that first Nobel prize. Most of her problems in academcal circles were not due to misoginy, but due to xenophoby, as she wasn't french but was actually from Poland but studied and lived in France. She was also highly celebrated out of France at the time.
>>
>>81185570
>Tesla wa a great scientist, like it or not.
Tesla's only major contribution was the first generation AC induction motor.

That's the extent of his contribution to science.

The only other major contribution was popularizing AC current, which - while important for transferring power from place to place - is still basically meaningless for 99% of actual electronic circuitry, the overwhelming majority of which use DC power.

Everything else was just repeating work that others had already done, and doing it in a much sloppier, less methodical way
>>
File: is it a trap.gif (1 MB, 563x417) Image search: [Google]
is it a trap.gif
1 MB, 563x417
>>81185414
>all these characters
>wacky-as-fuck premise
>60s aesthetic

How did this manage to be so fucking boring
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.