[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Between the current state of DC's Teen Titans and Marvel's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mutie's problem seems bad.jpg (117 KB, 961x610) Image search: [Google]
mutie's problem seems bad.jpg
117 KB, 961x610
Between the current state of DC's Teen Titans and Marvel's X-men which is actually worse?
>>
>>81173804
if only /co/ read comics
>>
>currently
The titans book are amazingly not shit. his could be a fluke of course but so far we got issues where you can actually stomach the titans.
>>
One series has the company behind it actively trying to destroy it and occasional shitty out one decent book despite the worst intentions of editorial

The other has it desperately trying to recapture the old audiences' interest but doing a poor job of it for the past 30 years

You decide which one is worse
>>
X-Men because Damian forcibly leading the TT will be hilarious for at least one arc
>>
>>81173804
Titans is slightly worse, but I don't think it's fair to compare a franchise (which has good and bad books) with a single book
>>
File: damian haw.png (108 KB, 578x371) Image search: [Google]
damian haw.png
108 KB, 578x371
>>81174082
>Teen Titans writers
>fun stories instead of death and gores
>>
>>81174147
I want to believe.
>>
File: 933264-jun090198d.jpg (33 KB, 400x619) Image search: [Google]
933264-jun090198d.jpg
33 KB, 400x619
>>81174147
>Misery, Death, Failure
>Are you not entertained?
>>
Historical I would give it to the titans.
Currently it's the X-men.
>>
>>81174261
This run was actually not completely awful before this too.

What went wrong?
>>
>>81174344
Constant change in creative teams.
One of the writers was a guest TV writer I think
Events taking away most of the recognizable main cast didn't help.
>>
>>81174344
>This run was actually not completely awful before this too.

Editorial basically took control of the book due to the rotating creative teams post-Johns. But honestly the trend of editorial exerting power happened even during his tenure and probably along with Daniel played a part in his departure in the middle of his Titans East storyline. But the trend is basically responsible for the current condition of the franchise.
>>
Probably X-Men, but I haven't read Titans since the first year of 52
Anything worth checking out
>>
>>81173804
I feel the X-men, but those books probably sell more than the titans, mainly because of bendis.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.