[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was an extra during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x315
I was an extra during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I don't know much but here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum' reference where Joker grabs Batman's ass and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he gets arrested. Idk if this was in the script or an ad-lib by Leto tho.
>>
Did Leto play any tricks on you
>>
Anon, pls. We know Joker doesn't get arrested in that scene.
>>
I'm pretty sure Leto just wanted to grab Ben's butt.
>>
>>81169715
I was the Joker during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I'm so out of it I don't know much but here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum' reference where Joker grabs Batman's ass and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he gets arrested. That wasn't in the script I just felt like Joker told me to grab him and say it. I think David Ayer was so shocked he mumbled something along the lines of "absolute madman" and canceleed the rest of the shooting for the day.
>>
File: 1437576274583.jpg (32 KB, 383x349) Image search: [Google]
1437576274583.jpg
32 KB, 383x349
Sounds hot
>>
>>81169941
this is becoming one of my favorite /co/ memes
>>
>>81169715
And your dad works at nintendo right?
>>
Joker is Jason Todd
>>
>>81169715
You'd know if it was an adlib or not because you'd have done multiple takes of it, and if it was an adlib he probably wouldn't have done it every single time.
>>
I was Batman during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I've tried to repress the memories a lot but here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum' reference where Joke grabs my ass and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he gets arrested. Idk if this was in the script (only read my own lines) or an ad-lib by Leto tho. Ever since then, he keeps sending dead rats and dildos to my trailer on set. No one can look him in the eye and David Ayer has an tornado siren that he rings on set when the Joker is here to let us know to go back inside our trailers.
>>
>>81169941
I was the Batman during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I'm so out of it I don't know much but here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum' reference where Joker grabs my ass and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he gets arrested. That wasn't in the script and caught me by surprise making me cream my pants since I've had a boner for Leto for years now. I had to excuse myself from the set to clean up so we canceled shooting for the rest of the day.
>>
>>81176283
Potentially it could have been an adlib on the first take and was told to keep it by the director. Though OP is bullshitting it's certainly possible.

source:Worked on the set of a few TV shows (No one important)
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (17 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
17 KB, 480x318
>>81177195
>>
>>81169941
I was Harley Quinn during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I'm so out of it I don't know much but here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum' reference where Joker grabs Batman's ass and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he gets arrested. That wasn't in the script but It made me feel kind of left out because It gave me the impression that my ass was nonexistent, or wasn't worthy of being squeezed at all. I feel like David Ayer could sense how devastated I was that he cancelled shooting for the rest of the day and invited me to his trailer.
>>
This Leto maymay is mah favorite.Really, it is
>>
This is the best iteration of Leto we'll see until the inevitable reboot. They'll probably just get some nobody joker to play him in the future.
>>
>>81178135
I was David Ayer during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I was totally stoned so I don't know much, but here's a tidbit: someone mentioned 'Arkham Asylum' referencing the time when Leto grabbed my ass and gone "Lighten up, tight ass!" when I got arrested for blowing Zack Snyder (apparently Zack is 12? Who knew? I mean, aside from every movie critic who watched "Sucker Punch", apparently). While not in the script, getting arrested didn't take me by surprise - after all my directing method to make the ART happen is to let actors do whatever the fuck they want and keep camera rolling, and then ask editors to make sense of this shit. However, it turns out Leto stole my wallet when grabbing my ass so I couldn't pay bail, so out of spite I cancelled the shooting for the rest of the day.
>>
I was the Batmobile during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I don't know much but here's a tidbit, I miss my Knight Rider days before I was repurposed, that guy was a real class act. But I'd rather watch gasoline dry then put up with the shit I had to sit through ever again. Every day I prayed for death. Alas, my attempts to crush Ayer and Leto beneath my aching wheels failed. I failed you all, and I am sorry.
>>
I was the Joker chase scene during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad™. I was full of CGI special effects and shaky cam was used so I don't know much but here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum™' where Joker grabs Batman's ass and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he was arrested. IDK if this was in the script or ab-lib by Leto tho but David Ayer cut this but it'll be available in the director's cut of the film.
>>
>>81175710
This is the only thing that can save these movies. They need to make the Batfilm about this and have the actual Joker show up at the end. He needs to be taller than 5'6, too.
>>
>>81169825
can you blame him? Superman died to trying to protect that ass from the evil butt grabbing monster Doomsday
>>
I was Batman's ass during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I'm so out of it because I had mad wicked diarrhea bruh from all that Monster Energy we were contractually obligated to drink on camera, but here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum' reference where Joker grab's me and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he gets arrested. Idk if this was in the script or an ad-lib by Leto tho. Either way it caught me off guard and Leto got covered in Monster dook.
>>
I was watching the movie during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I don't know much but here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum' reference where Joker grabs Batman's ass and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he gets arrested. Idk if this was in the script or an ad-lib by Leto tho.
>>
I meme memememe memmeme meme meme meme meme meme batman le meemly meem
>>
>>81169941
I was the director, David Ayer, during the Joker chase scene in Suicide Squad. I was very well in on what happened, since I watched the scene unfold from my monitor, and not to spoil too much, here's a tidbit: there's an 'Arkham Asylum' reference where Joker grabs Batman's ass and goes "Lighten up, tight ass!" when he gets arrested. Funny enough actually, in the script it was written ''Tighten up, light ass!'', but Jared had an rather hilarious slip of the tongue so to speak. In the end we decided to keep the line in the theatrical release. I was so amazed how Jared could come up with a great line like that on the spot that I had to cancel the rest of the shoots on that day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.