[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is for the Superman comic fans that have seen BMvSM,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Supesbeplayindumb.jpg (101 KB, 1024x1596) Image search: [Google]
Supesbeplayindumb.jpg
101 KB, 1024x1596
So this is for the Superman comic fans that have seen BMvSM, what did you think of it? I'm probably never going to see it because I just don't care for the movies like that but curious to know what you thought of it.
>>
Source mothefucker. GIS is giving me russian shit
>>
Chuck Austen be living up to his reputation
>>
>>81166838

Isn't this from the arc Austin wrote where a shape shifter tricked Superman into sleeping with her instead of Lois?
>>
>>81167729
>>81167815
Strangely, Chuck Austen gives me hope.
If he can write a Superman comic and get paid by DC to do it, I bet I can too
>>
>>81167559
Pls respond
>>
>>81168000

Dude Austin only lasted about a year. Look some shit up, figure it out.
>>
>>81168027
I want specific issues anon. I don't want to read through 1 year run just for one issue
>>
>>81167815
from austens run but iirc lana had stayed at clark and lois' place and lois did not know and left her underwear or something. she was trying to get clark to bone her in this time iirc too
>>
>>81168074

This is a character with probably 2,000 issues to his name, and we narrowed it down to 12, and you can't figure out the rest.
>>
>>81168126
I am just asking for one issue anon, calm down. It's not like it'll be the end of the world if you tell me
>>
>>81168288
What anon is really saying is "we don't know the exact issue, but we don't care enough to look it up for you"
>>
>>81168074
i remember this issue it was one with superboy on the cover with superman and they fought these giant incredible hulk freaks. do not remember the number tho its around from like 810 to like 830.

it was after godfall and austen had preus the main villain from that story raping women and them dying in the process
>>
>>81166838
Superman scenes were perfect and Cavill nailed it

Pity the movie was so poorly edited we could have had an amazing MoS sequel
>>
>>81168428
Thanks anon, I'll look it up
>>
>>81168288

Action Comics v1 #822.
>>
>>81168427

Well, that's also true.

I mean it shouldn't be hard to Wiki Austen's run, then use the MyComicShop synopsis for each issue to narrow things down.
>>
>>81166838
why is she calling him Clark?
>>
>>81170910
Because that's his wife lois?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.