[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rebirth Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Which rebirth book is going to survive the double shipping? And which one is going to be the first to fall?

How long dc will continue with the double shipping before they give up?

Place your bets /co/ before it's too late.
>>
Blue Beetle and Cyborg are the first ones to bite the dust.
>>
What is the point of double shipping now?
>>
Cyborg is first to fall. No name creators with a character who has recently failed to sustain sales.

>>81160170
Blue Beetle is only monthly
>>
>>81160070
God i hate that dragonarte dude.
his comics are so basic.
i wanna punch him everytime i see his comics
>>
>>81160212
I'll copy and paste my post from one of the other threads

>Look at Action Comics and Superman now. They sell ~30k a month which is 60k total between them. Estimate that the Rebirth early issues jump up to maybe 50k each installment, but that's now 200k total issues a month. Even if they fall back to 30k, that's still 120k issues sold a month since it's a character you know people will buy regardless of quality. It's actually foolproof.
>>
>>81160240
Those sort of plans always fatigue buyers and crash eventually.
>>
>>81160240
I get Superman/Action Comics and Batman/Detective Comics but this is:
Batman x2
Detective Comics x2
All*Star Batman
Superman x2
Action Comics x2
Nightwing x2
Flash x2
Etc etc right?
>>
>>81161048
I don't see it happening with the big titles especially when you consider that trades will be coming out twice as fast to get dosh there quicker too. The creators will probably get tired before the fans.
>>
>>81160216
So? It can still get cancelled, which it most definitely will.
>>
cyborg
green arrow
deathstroke
>>
>>81161196
Deathstroke actually sells for some reason and Priest has his fans. Should do fine.
>>
>>81161193
>>81160170
Its by Giffen so Didio will cherish it and make sure it at least gets a 20 issue run via bullshit
>>
>>81161271
I hope it'll sell but still twice monthly sales will drop fast
>>
>>81161271
Deathstroke is high profile as fuck and crosses over with everyone.
>>
I give it less than a year before they stop double-shipping anything at all and go back to monthlies.
>>
>>81160070
>which one will survive?
Batman

>the one that will fall first?
Cyborg maybe?

>how long dc will continue with double shipping before they give up?
Year at most, six months at least.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.