[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no amount of power creep can prepare the Avengers to fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: creep.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
creep.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>no amount of power creep can prepare the Avengers to fight Thanos

I mean short of getting the dwarf king to forge everyone some uru metal gear it looks like they're all pretty fucked, especially all the tv series tie in heroes, assuming they actually matter
>>
>>81159362
Sorry meant to add I'm talking MCU here
>>
>>81159362
They'll probably come into possession of some of the Infinity Gems.
>>
They will probably get help from the Guardians and the Nova corps.
>>
>>81159362
>implying anyone can face RDJ in a danceoff
>>
>>81159513
>Meme-Lord challenges Thanos to a dance-off
>Gets immediately disintegrated

Perchance to dream.
>>
>>81159433
Well Vision already has the Mind Gem.
>>
>>81159362
Well...

> Wanda having Chaos Magic (which comes from a being far more powerful than Thanos) would counter the Infinity Stones, and given Thanos is ignorant of CM even existing.

> Thor having Odinforce would also even things up.

> Doctor Strange having Eternity backing him.

Those three have power that can rival gauntlet wielding Thanos in aspects, but not totality.

Hulk can fight Thanos but would likely need the aid of the other three.

Vision cannot fight Thanos due to the obvious risk.

Everyone else except maybe Antman and Cap Marvel Thanos will have to massively job to.
>>
>overpowering Thanos
>while he has an Infinity Gem, let alone a gauntlet

That's not how Thanos fights work.
>>
>>81159779
>Implying that while the powerhouses are keeping Thanos at bay, Ant-Man and his ants won't be covertly removing the Gems from the gauntlet

I find your lack of ants disturbing.
>>
>>81159362
Nice
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.