[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would a perfect announcement trailer for a fifth Shrek film go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: Shrek_smiling.jpg (48 KB, 317x381) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_smiling.jpg
48 KB, 317x381
How would a perfect announcement trailer for a fifth Shrek film go?
>>
"We're not making one."
>>
SOMEBODY
>>
>>81157205
i think dreamworks can beat a few more pennies out of this dead horse, weather we want it or not
>>
>>81157259
ONCE
>>
"Based on the internet meme"
>>
It was never ogre to begin with.
>>
pander to reddit or funnyjunk
>>
>"From the creators that brought you the original meme journey..."

>"Get ready to have ogre sized laughs on this new musical direct to dvd sequel"

>"Join Donkey and Puss as they set out to discover their family origins, full of hilarious hijinks and catchy tunes"

>"Watch for "Ogre The Hills and Through The Woods", "It isn't Ogre until I say It's Ogre", and a sure to be hit, "right in the puss"

>"Fall 2018"

and then the small text at the end of the trailer would have countless links to their new facebook and vine accounts for puns and shit
>>
dank memes
>>
ROB SCHNEIDER
>>
meme the fuck out of the announcement to the point where you cant tell if it is a meme or not a meme, then it just randomly appears in theaters one day
>>
Just a still image of an onion while Smash Mouth plays
>>
>>81157580
>right in the puss

keke
>>
>>81157194
No announcement trailer. no advertising at all until a week before it comes out. Don't want it to be too ogre-hyped
>>
*record scratch*

So, ya probably wonderin' how I got here.

*smash mouth plays*
*title on screen*
>>
>>81157194
Considering Dreamworks putting out shit like this, I'm surprised they're not already fastracking a fifth Shrek movie

http://youtu.be/tDnRVKPjj8k
>>
But could they get Eddie Murphy for it?
>>
Just when you thought it was ogre... He's back!
>>
>>81157876
IS A STAPLER
>>
SCHNAPES
SCHNAPES
>>
>From the producer who saw Shrek
>>
>>81160296
Was just about to post this.
>>
>A long, long, time ago in a fantasy land far away...

>SHREK THE FIFTH

>Long ago, Shrek loved all the people, and had great children and a wife, but suddenly...

>Shrek interrupts the title roll
>"Oi, wat a load uh crap, hahah!"

>SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WA SGONNA ROLL ME
>Shrek comes out and starts dancing in front of the swamp and the credits start
>>
>>81157194
"Dreamworks and Mike Meyers team up One Last Time in a vain attempt to save BOTH of their Money: Shrek V-- Straight to Redbox." The catch is it is only a behind the scene movie, where we watch cast, crew and execs all simply fall apart over an hour and a half. Far better than the actual product.
>>
>>81160352
Careful anon your making this sound to good. >>81160009
Funny how a lot of the comments are asking where is Shrek 5.
>>
>>81157301
TOLD
>>
>>81160605
ME
>>
>>81160625
WE
>>
>>81160656
ARE
>>
>>81160695
GAY
>>
>>81160713
MACARONI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLWf6rYyPs

something like this
>>
>>81160695
THE
>>
>>81160853
SHIT
>>
File: 1458174069812.png (1 MB, 1253x700) Image search: [Google]
1458174069812.png
1 MB, 1253x700
>>81157194
>"SHREK THIRD AND FORTH RETRACTED!!!"
>>
>>81161169
AND
>>
"Open up that mouth, you fat piece of shit it's Go Time"
>>
>>81157580
>right in the puss

Fuck why did I laugh at that?
>>
>Every great story has its true love. Every great story has its happily ever after. This story came with a prenup!
>This summer, Shrek and Fionna are getting divorxed, and it's up to their kids Huey, Luey and Gooey to bring them back together!
>Shrek 5: This Marriage is Ogre
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.