[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fone_bone_by_froztbite05.jpg (37 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
fone_bone_by_froztbite05.jpg
37 KB, 600x694
complete full-color sitting unread on my bookshelf. how does /co/ feel about BONE? is it time?
>>
good
>>
>>81152245
Anytime is a good time for Bone.
Read it, it's good.
>>
it's a good read and im surprised we haven't gotten a 2D animated movie from it during it's popularity
>>
>>81152245
Thorn gives me a boner
>>
>>81152328
She gave Fone Bone one, too.
>>
>>81152293
it was planned, but it fell through.

somehow got that fucking ps1 game though. wow that was a shit.
>>
File: tumblr_nwy0v1Uhnt1tdkahdo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1269x1063) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwy0v1Uhnt1tdkahdo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1269x1063
I love it. Would say that didn't really like the ending, Fone Bone should have stayed with Thorn. Also, the climax is slightly weak. But overall, great great great book. I gotta get that full-color version some day.
>>
>>81152293
There was supposed to be a 3D one that was dev hell for a long time and I remember it being cancelled because Nickolodeon studios insisted on making it a run-of-the-mill kiddy film with pop songs and Jeff Smith flipped his lid over that.

There was supposed to be one from WB, but that's in dev hell too
>>
STUPID STUPID RAT CREATURES
>>
>>81152245
It's past time. Snuggle up in bed, curl up on the couch, soak in the tub, or do whatever it is you do when getting ready to read something good.
>>
>>81152453
Yeah I loved everything about the story but the villains and overall conflict.

RASL was weird because it was the entirely opposite situation for me; the main mystery and villain were more interesting than the dumb scientist protagonist and his stupid love interest.
>>
>>81152245
Love It to death
>>
>>81152245
>first numbers
i love everything on this comic
>turns into LOTR-lite
meh, at least the drawing is good
>>
File: b13.jpg (89 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
b13.jpg
89 KB, 800x600
>>81152407
What? PS1 game? Never heard of that. Or do you mean the TellTale Game?
>>
The best description I ever read of it was here, and that description was basically:

>Mickey, Donald and Goofy get lost in Lord of the Rings

That said, I think I'll reread my handy phonebook edition, at least as soon as I can figure out what box of books I put it in when I moved a couple weeks ago.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.