[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Batgirl gets a new team. Cameron Stewart, Brenden Fletcher,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: CefTndCWwAAHo9i.jpg orig.jpg (2 MB, 2112x3206) Image search: [Google]
CefTndCWwAAHo9i.jpg orig.jpg
2 MB, 2112x3206
So, Batgirl gets a new team.

Cameron Stewart, Brenden Fletcher, and Babs Tarr are all retiring from comics.

Gail Simone is neither on Batgirl or BoP.

The new team is Hope Larson for writing and Rafael Albuquerque for the art.

Sad to see Babs Tarr's art go?

Is this a new hope?

Does /co look forward to picking up the new Batgirl run?
>>
>Leaving New 52
>Barbara still isn't Oracle
?????
>>
>>81137517
Birds of Prey is by the two people from The 100 CW show. That's all I know of them.
Any /tv/ here that can tell what to expect?
>>
>>81137613

Barbara Gordon is the iconic Batgirl. Always has been, always will be.

Oracle was just a glorified device on wheels.
>>
>>81137671
>Any /tv/ here?
That's like half the board these days.
>>
>>81137613
Simone was the one that made her not crippled and she already left so obviously nothing is going to change.

>Babs Tarr are all retiring from comics.

That's the only thing that hurts. I loved her art. I was hoping she would stay for Bird of Prey.
>>
>>81137671
>>81137517
I've fapped to the image of Barbara on the right corner like five times now. I'll definitely be picking this up
>>
>>81137723
Babsgirl, historically, has been pretty mediocre in comparison. Iconography shouldn't override quality.

Who the fuck am I kidding, we're talking about Batman here.
>>
>>81137517
>Cameron Stewart, Brenden Fletcher, and Babs Tarr are all retiring from comics.
are you retarded?
>>
>>81137973

That's what they said on twitter.
>>
>>81138068
Wasn't that just a joke by Zdarsky? Especially since Gotham Academy is continuing.
>>
>>81137917

That all depends on where you're coming from.

I never cared for all that early 90's hacker crap, and i always felt like Barbara Gordon was turned from a fun superhero into a bitter bitchy side-character who was always someone's supporting cast, even as the leader of BoP.

As Batgirl she kicks ass, and in the end we're not dealing with a pyschological drama, but a superhero genre. As Batgirl she can hold her own title.

The Arkham games showcase perfectly how limited the Oracle character really was.
>>
>>81137517
>Albuquerque for the art

Sooo, does that mean American Vampire is still on hiatus? Because I thought Albuquerque was going back to work on AV after he was done with Huck.
>>
>>81137517
>retiring from comics
What, seriously?
>>
>>81138720

I wonder how all the feminists feel who wanted to burn his balls for that variant cover last year.
>>
>>81138764

https://twitter.com/zdarsky/status/713787381619490816

Ok it may have been a joke indeed.
>>
>>81138306
You are the cancer killing comics
>>
>>81138975

Ever considered that with that kind of attitude that maybe you are? Do you talk to your mother like that too, toughguy?
>>
>>81138720
Are we sure Snyder hasn't just given up on American Vampire? Because that's kinda what it feels like.
>>
>>81138860
They're about to announce an Image book.
>>
>>81137973
They have a new project coming up at Image.
>>
>>81140770
Nah, he said he wants to do maybe 2 more arcs.
>>
>>81139085
>Ever considered that with that kind of attitude that maybe you are?
Nope, pretty sure ignorant newfags like you are.
>>
>>81137517
holy fuck isn't that clown girl like always cameoing every now and then?
>>
>>81137517
Nah, CamStew's off to finish Seaguy fuckin' finally
>>
>>81137671
The 100 is pretty damn good. We're in for a good time.
>>
>>81137671
The 100 is basically a show about a lesbian Clark Kent.

The artist is also a lesbian, so I wouldn't be surprised if they queer up one of the MCs.
>>
>>81146741
>>81146879

didnt the fandom get fucking pissed at the creator because they killed the lesbian 5 minutes after she fucked the protagonist?
>>
>>81146879
>lesbians
>implying it's a bad thing
>>
File: Ellie.jpg (2 MB, 1920x989) Image search: [Google]
Ellie.jpg
2 MB, 1920x989
>>81142511
You thinking of Ellie? She didn't wear a Japanese schoolgirl outfit or wield a katana.
>>
>>81137517
Wait what? You mean they're just done with Batgirl right? Didn't Have Tarr just start her career?
>>
>>81137517

Why???
And are they not doing it for a living? What are they going to do?

Really sad about Babs Tarr. Her art is amazing.
>>
>>81141780
Ignorance is not considering other peoples points of view.

As far as I'm concerned, you're both cancer.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.