[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /c/o/ think of Zeurel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What does /c/o/ think of Zeurel?
>>
>>81136460
I like his animation but most of his cartoons aren't that funny
>>
>>81136460
>What does /c/o/ think of Zeurel?
Good animation but I can't stand his live streams or Twitter posts.
>>
>>81136516
>What does /c/o/ think of Zeurel?
>/c/o/

I just realized what I did, Jesus Christ.
>>
Tends to over animate needlessly, but he has tons of artistic talent.

He's just not funny, or certainly not as much as he thinks he is. Comes across as a bit of an arse at points.

A much less offensive Hotdiggedydemon basically.
>>
>>81136460
I like his comics.
>>
The quality of his animation has only gone up while the quality of his storytelling has only gone down.

What the fuck happened since the OCT days?
>>
The way he exaggerates mouths and eyes didn't entertaining anymore. Frankly, it feels like he's trying to cover up a lack of ability. Sort of like how artists will have hands covered by something.
>>
>>81137816
>since the OCT days
He's in an OCT right now. His storytelling was just never all that good.
>>
>>81139631
Damn, maybe it's just because I got older.

At least he can do good fight scenes but he seems to prefer wacky faces and memes these days
>>
File: Zeruel.png (203 KB, 380x480) Image search: [Google]
Zeruel.png
203 KB, 380x480
>>81136460
pretty nifty
>>
>>81139631
>His storytelling was just never all that good.
His early OCT days weren't that good and he has gone on record saying that's he hates Black Ace.

That being said, his Walking City was good and built off the lore created by the other people.
>>
>>81136460
>/c/o/
cute anime cars only?
>>
File: large.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>81136460
Well that's a name I haven't thought about in a long time.
Only thing I remember about him is that he did a lot of Pokemon stuff, but his stuff usually goes into exaggerated expressions, which can be enjoyable in their own right.
>>81136580
>>
File: Lisa The Painful.jpg (48 KB, 736x1013) Image search: [Google]
Lisa The Painful.jpg
48 KB, 736x1013
>>81136460
Is that Brad Armstrong?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.