[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Hood fans gathering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
What's up guys and how do feel about RHATO REBIRTH announcement?

Are you upset, ok with it or simply don't care anymore?

Did you give up on dc or still have hope?
>>
...Red Hood has fans?

Is it just because of the videogame?
>>
>>81135299
Pretty much. And that movie. He attracts edgy teenagers like shit attracts flies.
>>
>>81135299
Believe it or not some people kind of enjoyed his run in Red Hood and the Outlaws.
>>
File: CefgEXoWEAEO64T.jpg (153 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
CefgEXoWEAEO64T.jpg
153 KB, 600x909
>>81135245
This new era of RHATO is going to be awesome. Fuck the haters
>>
>>81135299
I like the concept of the character but am not a fan of the ongoings he has
Liked the first 20 or so issues of the original RHATO
then team changed and it seemed shit
I tried the new shit but didn't like it
hoping the new RHATO is good
i won't give up
>>
>>81135509

Not!Batman
Not!Superman
Not!Wonder Woman

I'm hyped.
>>
>>81135535
Still the same writer on the new RHATO.
>>
>>81135569
I'll still give it a go
>>
>got into RatO cause I knew who Jason was
>Read it because my favorite Titans girl is in it
>find my one of my top 3 artists are working on it
>fucking love it, feel dirty and ashamed
>continue to enjoy my guilty pleasure
Feels good
>>
>>81135696
>favorite Titans girl
>Starfire is completely ruined in it
>fucking love it

Come on man
>>
>>81135245
Was upset at first, but I'm ok with it now.

It's the only rebirth book I will probably read because I don't care about dc anymore.
>>
>>81135730
Sorry, I didn't like her from the cartoon, she felt closer to how she originally was in the comics in RatO. I didn't get ass blasted by her fucking Roy, in fact I remember thinking she just Grayson'd him, and her space arc was fucking outstanding. I don't see how it ruined her. If anything her solo ruined her. Have you seen her fucking face and eyes? What the shit were they thinking.
>>
>>81135509

It better cross over with Titans later and have Jason butthurt over Roy being with Dick now
>>
>>81135509
might be cool
>>
>>81135245
I would have taken any other writer, I know change isn't always good, but Lobdells been writing Jason for nearly 5 years, and although people act like the book is cancerous, its nowhere near that its just depressingly average with nothing but pointless zany adventures and dumb quips.
>>
>Red Hood fans
Rid this earth of your pathetic existences, you little faggots.
>>
>dick is nightwing again which is a step back
>jason is still with Lobdell
>tim is robin again because they don't know what do with him
>damian is entering titan hell

All the Robins are doomed. Rebirth wasn't kind to them.
>>
>>81135245
If a company doesn't care about you, then you shouldn't either.

So I don't care anymore, but Jason will always be my favorite dc character.
>>
>>81136413
Tim is red robin. And Damian is also in super sons
>>
Who're the new Outlaws? They seriously broke up Jason and Roy? Why even fucking read it?
>>
>>81137386

Jason, Bizarro and Artemis.
>>
>>81135245
A bit iffy on the cast honestly
>>
>>81135730
>ruined

No she wasnt pleb she was great
>>
>>81137087
>Tim is red robin
under Tynions pen
>Damian is also in super sons
I'd wait to find out the writer before I celebrate that one
>>
>>81135245
What would have happened if Jason never died. Like if Bruce got in there after he was blooded and broken and got him out before the building blew up?
>>
>>81137813
No Tim Probably.

He might have eventually pulled a roy and completely cut off ties with Bruce for a few years
>>
>>81137813
Many things would have changed. Like Tim wouldn't have existed for example.

Batman would probably become very protective of Jason and wouldn't allow him to be Robin again. Their relationship would fall out and Jason would create a new identity and go solo. They would made up at some point and Jason would work alongside the titans and JL sometimes and have friendly relationship with them, but never join their teams. I also think that Jason would become Damian's mentor when he get introduced and I can see Jason and Dick get closer after DITF.
>>
>>81137413
Which bizzaro? And didn't Artemis die?
>>
>>81135245
Dexter is a good artist and I wished we got a different writer, but I don't mind Lobdell much. He is a safe choice and seem to care about Jason which is more than we can say about dc.
>>
>>81137413
Do we have images?
>>
>>81142615

Just >>81135509
>>
>>81141460
I said that do some one else, That non of the current Bat writers seem to think of Jason as anything moor then a Loud asshole who commits the horrible crime of not being Drayson
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.