[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new Regular Show on right now, Guys Night 2 thomas is back btw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: Thomas_render.png (73 KB, 235x479) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_render.png
73 KB, 235x479
new Regular Show on right now, Guys Night 2

thomas is back btw
>>
nice 8/10

>dumped at the altar
CHANGING THE CHANNEL
>>
GUUUUYYYYYSSSSS NIGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT 2
>>
>>81132958
that episode is when I dropped the show, has it gotten any better?
>>
File: 1385358890482.jpg (21 KB, 483x357) Image search: [Google]
1385358890482.jpg
21 KB, 483x357
>>81133827
Honestly the show has been pretty consistent in its quality and writing, Just because a shitty ship episode happens doesn't make the rest of the season or series bad.
>>
>>81132698
I dont suppose anyone has a mega for this?? I missed the episode
>>
>>81132698
What's a regular show?
>>
>>81134051
>implying it was one shitty ship episode

that episode was just the breaking point, its been nothing but shipping, then they got Rigby and Eileen together too?

let me guess, in the current season Margaret and Betacai are "just friends" but become closer and there are still signs that they are meant to be together through magical happenings and 80s musical montages
>>
File: 1353526790989.jpg (225 KB, 593x592) Image search: [Google]
1353526790989.jpg
225 KB, 593x592
>>81134187
>its been nothing but shipping
It hasn't.

Rigby and Eileen have apparently been together for a while off camera, they just didn't tell Mordecai for a while.

There hasn't been any Mordecai relationship episodes since "Just Friends".
Basically Mordecai and Margaret find out that if get together now they will start a family which both of them agree isn't what they want right now.
So kinda? I imagine them getting blindsided with CJ in an otherwise normal episode, For the best effect it should be a while before that happens.
>>
>>81135270
so pretty much exactly what I said without having to watch the show. thanks for confirming the show still sucks
>>
File: 1349710357587.jpg (70 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1349710357587.jpg
70 KB, 848x480
>>81135308
See I don't understand why people can't just watch the episodes that aren't about relationships because they are still great.
Have people really lost so much faith in the writers that they believe the relationship element would spread past the containment episodes?
>>
Watched it's leak awhile back.

Probably shouldn't have because it's going to be awhile before we get to the new episode schedules.
>>
>>81138910
I think this was the last of the leaked ones.
>>
>>81139088
We still got Gary’s Synthesizer and Chili Cook-Off
>>
>>81139209
Chili Cook-Off already aired. Didn't realize Gary's Synthesizer had leaked.
>>
I don't care if it's just a few people but I'm glad there's people on here watching the show.
>>
technically none of the episodes "leaked" they were just released early on cartoon network's app. it's a promotional thing they're doing
>>
>>81140055
Well yea, but I consider it a leak by some extents, just not a traditional one.

I know what you're saying, yea.

I shouldn't have watched the "ahead of schedule premiere" of these episodes because now I have to wait a little while.

I'm assuming if they're sticking with the Saturday thing for awhile, we should have a full April schedule very soon (next couple days, but possibly on the 30th) and all next month premieres will be given.

I'm just really interested in the upcoming titles.

Is anyone here actually hyped for the finale? It's bullshit the show is finally trying to show guts and CHANGE ITS FORMULA THAT EVERYONE IS SAYING THEY'RE SICK OF, but everyone gets pissed at that too because "jumping the shark!" or some shit

>inb4 welcome to 4chan

In the least, I'm very excited to see where it goes.
>>
>>81140055
People use leak because Misseps has been uploading actual leaks for the show for awhile now, and he still lists them as PREAiR because technically they are preair, and people just keep going with it, not a lot of people know about it being an online deal.
>>
>>81135270
Rigby being with Eileen is all i need to know that the show has become horrendous, glad i dropped it when i did.
>>
>>81141091
>thinking like this
Give Crazy Fake Plan or The Eileen Plan a shot, they handle it like it's a completely different show, they don't focus on it except for like 2 episodes, no one really mentions it unless Rigby's in a graduation plot episode, it's fucking sweet.

Also I dropped the show after Dumped At The Altar too because aside from everything else, I was worried they'd ruin the Rigby and Eileen shit moments after an episode featuring them was announced.

They did not. Rigby cares about her strongly and wants to better himself for her (and for himself, he just needed the motivation) they really sync well, and when Rigby spends time with her it's really nice.
>>
Show is good.
Stop being butthurt over muh romance

that is all
>>
>>81135647
to me, kind of, I heard some of the episodes were great, but I cannot afford the pressure that the drama and shipping will very likely to return in the future. To me, all those moments before another shitstorms cycle are just some fantasy, and I am tired of that.
>>
>>81142100
I'm pretty sure they wrote out CJ because Linda or whoever it was that plays her hasn't been credited anymore for the season, she had a silent cameo in the legend of news anchor episode.

Besides, with the show going into maximum over drive with some plot this season near the end (like, 15 episodes from now I think, maybe less) I doubt there will be room for romance.

Doesn't matter on Margaret's part anymore, they don't care what happens, like they said in "Just Friends", they are not ready for all the drama of a family or some shit.

CJ returning wouldn't work in the way most people think it would, she wouldn't try to get between margaret and mordecai because they aren't together and don't want to be like that anymore, so... if anything she'd come back to being friends too and then get pissy after another hug and leave again, but they probably won't even do that.
>>
>>81142605
maybe I was just tired from following the show for years, and all those unpleasant events in season 6 was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I still need time to consider whether I am following the show again.
>>
>>81142859
It's the same case as Adventure Time.

Both were good in it's first few seasons, until about season 4.

Season 5 and 6 of both shows fell into a slump, Adventure Time's 5th season was alright but during it's time was when people started to drop it

Season 6 of Adventure Time was a massive disappointment for everyone, so was RS'

Now both shows are getting back on it's feet and promise a series changer at the end of the current season.

Very, very interesting.
>>
>>81142919
Maybe I can give regular show a shot again. The reason I felt so disappointed before was the moment of betrayal and irresponsibilities from the writers. Now, thanks, I think I am ready now.
>>
>>81143007
Cool.

Seen the movie yet? JG can do some badass shit when he's willing.
>>
>>81143117
I watched it before. That was fairly solid, like something from season 1 or 2.
>>
>>81143493
Where did you stop watching?
>>
>>81143633
the Mordecai and Margaret "dating" episode.
>>
>>81144655
uh?
>>
>>81144923
oh, "Just Friends" was the episode. Sorry about that. When I saw this episode, I was expecting another shitstorm, but I was wrong.
>>
>>81145597
Did you drop the show there? why?
>>
>>81145825
I was expecting other drama/shipping episodes after that, so I dropped it before taking any risk.
>>
>>81145934
I see.

I just hope more people get back into the show over time. I just want to talk about it with people. The episodes that don't revolve around romance are pretty great (and some romance eps are great too, but not most of them)
>>
>>81140055
which sucks because it's sort of the opposite of a promotion
>>
>>81142919
>Season 6 of Adventure Time was a massive disappointment
what nobody ever takes into account is that this is purely 100 percent the result of overhype, not any actual lack of quality.
>>
>>81149434
No, people actually hate the finale episodes.

But Season 6 had great episodes.
>>
File: 1358727617330.png (225 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
1358727617330.png
225 KB, 500x618
This thread needs more Thoma- I mean Nikolai.
>>
>>81150448
I liked when he did those moves on him in Thomas Fights Back.

Back when it was just the title revealed, I thought he'd fight someone, not fight FOR someone.

I miss thomas/Nikolai

I also just recently learned Rigby said some Russian phrase at the end of The Real Thomas, but I thought he said "Dusk For Dawn, Nikolai"
>>
This thread need more Russian goats
>>
why would they ruin the best character i honestly can't fathom it

was he just too funny and they had to turn up the trademark regular show cliche by 10 and make him a fucking spy
>>
>>81132698
Is my nigga Skips in this?
>>
>>81152082
Skips? Why's he so great?
>>
Pretty great episode.
>>
>>81149596
>>81149434
Season 7 is REALLY GOOD go watch it
>>
Did people actually not think there was something up with Thomas?
>>
>>81151405
because they had absolutely no idea what to do with him

it sucks and there's so many other ways they could have handled it but whatever
>>
I'm just happy to see my goat husband again I don't even care
>>
wow, atleast 10 people talking about the show in a positive light

i thought /co/ gave up

should i try again?
>>
>>81157648
where did you stop?
>>
>>81158575
Where almost everyone else did.

Dumped At The Altar

I'll probably
>watch the movie
>see how far I get
>>
>>81152887
Because based Hamill.
>>
>>81159136
Well he is pretty good.

Skips wasn't in this episode I don't think, could be wrong though, I watched it's early premiere about 2-3 weeks ago or more.
>>
>>81132698
I'm only interested again because you said Thomas is back
>>
>>81157425
This.
>>
>>81159078
Dumped At The Altar was a fucking mess, The movie is pretty great though.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.