[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does someone else has problems with awkward scenes and has to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (198 KB, 527x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
198 KB, 527x300
Does someone else has problems with awkward scenes and has to stop watching to mentally prepare for the cringe?
>>
both of those episodes were hilarious

I think that you are just a faggot
>>
File: bursting with laughter.jpg (14 KB, 356x311) Image search: [Google]
bursting with laughter.jpg
14 KB, 356x311
>>81132558
My friend refuses to watch cringe stuff like those episodes; his reaction to it makes it all the more enjoyable.
>>
>>81133462
>I think
good going there bud, didn't know you could do that!
>>
>>81133462
I choose that pic because the title of the episode was fitting.
A simple "No." for my question would have been enough.
>>
I actually love deliberate cringe humor in shows, but there are a few times when I've thought something was really bad quality-wise and had to pause it a few times to get through it. Because I was embarrassed for the actors or some shit, even though they'd worked on the thing months or years ago and probably forgot about it by now.

But I don't make a habit of watching shit like that.
>>
>>81132558
Yes, me. I usually hate movies like Meet The Parents, they make me upset for some reason. But that Gumball episode is beautiful and I was dying laughing the whole time
>>
>>81132558
Yeah, the Germans even have a word for that.

"fremdschamen"
>>
>>81132558
can't stand cringe stuff. If I feel a cringe scene coming up I skip ahead.
>>
>>81133889
>A simple "No." for my question would have been enough.
You haven't been on 4chan very long, have you.
>>
>>81132558
>>81133911
Me. I just don't like the stuff where someone makes a loud obnoxious ass of themselves. It's basically "Jesus Christ, dude I'm embarrassed for you..."
>>81133962
>We found a fucking word for that, and the reason people laugh at others pain. (Schadenfreude)
Fuckin' Germans man.
>>
>>81133992
Actually I'm long enough here to remember a time before /mlp/.

Maybe I came full circle or maybe I post something like this on purpose? Who knows? :^)
>>
>>81132558
I disabled all skip hotkeys and I watch cartoons/movies sitting on a couch so I am unable to skip it.
Sometimes I feel uncomfortable if the scene is awfully filmed and whole movie is garbage. I regret watching The Last airbender movie. That was nightmare.
>>
File: 1435110805961.jpg (59 KB, 640x546) Image search: [Google]
1435110805961.jpg
59 KB, 640x546
>>81134157
c-c-c-cancer breaker

>>81132558
I just love that it isn't over between them. They can just pick it back up same season and everything.
>>
>>81132558
I don't mind it, I can take cringe humour and enjoy it though I do know there are those who seriously can't stand it
>>
File: 1429374810407.webm (459 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1429374810407.webm
459 KB, 800x450
>>
>>81133974
That's pathetic. You're pathetic.
>>
>>81132558
>someone said cringe
Here is something, THE CRINGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbWfPYVZ9t4
>>
I watch through them even though if the scene is uncomfortable enough I sometimes get legitimate anxiety attacks
>>
>>81135179
Damn, that sounds shitty to deal with
>>
>>81135076
The Cringe will probably be a future Gumball episode
>>
>>81141205
and I hope that episode not gonna ends up something like that regular show episode.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.