[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America: Civil War thread? It looks like Baron Zemo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Civil War theory crafting.jpg (89 KB, 846x798) Image search: [Google]
Civil War theory crafting.jpg
89 KB, 846x798
Captain America: Civil War thread?

It looks like Baron Zemo is gonna use a clone/robot/lifemodel decoy of Bucky/Winter Soldier to frame him or something.

Opinions?
>>
>>81121222
>looks like
no it doesn't. We don't know shit atm
>>
>>81121338
well why else would there be multiple buckys and one without a red star on his arm?
>>
>>81121222
There's definitely clone shit going on but I have a feeling it goes back before Zemo. Someone pointed out to the Russos at a Civil War panel that there's no way that Zola could have been there when Bucky was being worked on post-"death" when he was already captured by the allies by that point. And they said something about how that might get into spoiler territory for Civil War.
>>
>>81121568
But that only happened way after Zola was recruited by SHIELD and facilitated the Hydra takeover.
>>
>>81121373
But there isn't one without
>>
>>81121783
That was always what I thought too, but the fact that they didn't answer the autistic girl's question makes it seem like they had more planned.

Probably not though, they were probably just tired and expected questions like 'do steve and bucky ever hold hands? :3'
>>
>>81121860
Look at the top one, no red star
>>
>>81121987
>>81121783
The question was, If Zola was in prison with Tommy Lee Jones after the train, how was he present when Bucky's arm was being cut.

It's a bit of a plot hole that requires some contrivance to go over, but he could've been captured and put in stasis until Zola infiltrated SHIELD and started using him for assassinations.
>>
>>81122034
because u can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there
>>
>>81122312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKgiATyaRBY
>>
>>81121222
The chair is empty, idiots.
It's the chair from the first shot, but without anyone in it.
>>
>>81122374
This guy is a moron and annoying as fuck to listen too. He gets so many things wrong it's not even funny. Don't watch his shitty ass videos.
>>
>>81121222
Yeah, I noticed this day-of. I think if not a clone or LMD, it's someone else with reconstructive surgery to look like Bucky.
>>
>>81121222
the bottomg picture, I swear it just looks like a fucking chair to me in that tank.
>>
>>81123999
So they take the time to give someone reconstructive surgery but don't bother to paint a fucking star on his arm? Wouldn't it be easier, cheaper, make more sense and be more effective to get a dude who looks an awful lot like bucky and give him the exact same costume?

I'm betting it's just unfinished cgi and everyone is jumping to conclusions
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.