[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transformers General - Grimlock's New New Brain Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: grimlock.gif (398 KB, 358x201) Image search: [Google]
grimlock.gif
398 KB, 358x201
New Episode today.

not sure when the episode is getting uploaded.

I'll link it when it's ready.
>>
>People still watch this show

Why?
>>
File: blurr shrug.jpg (53 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
blurr shrug.jpg
53 KB, 720x480
>>81121213

it's only 20 minutes long?
>>
>>81121213
Being a Transformers fan is suffering. They don't know any better.
>>
>RID

Nobody gives a fuck, not even Transformers fans.
>>
File: my dubs respected.png (141 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
my dubs respected.png
141 KB, 480x270
>>81122399

these dubs don't lie.
>>
>>81122520
Some do. There's always that one idiot that goes, "oh I enjoy watching it with my son." Like a TF fan would have a kid.
>>
more of the next MTMTE being teased. Conservation of Characters mean that now TFW idiots are going to throw Terminus back into the mix as being either Tarn or Ten
>>
>>81122657
you'd be surprise how many fans have kids.
>>
Are there any canonically heterosexual transformers?
>>
>>81125906

Silverbolt from Beast Wars, he and Blackarachnia are an item.
>>
>>81125906
Airazor 'n' Tigatron
>>
>>81126340

not in Japan they ain't.
>>
>>81123346

Tarn is Roller dude.
>>
>>81122520

it got nominated for a daytime emmy.
>>
>>81129373
For what?

They don't exactly have any stand out qualities that come to my mind
>>
File: grimlock with bulkhead fists.jpg (421 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
grimlock with bulkhead fists.jpg
421 KB, 960x1280
New RID episode at long last.

http://animeflavor.me/transformers-robots-in-disguise-2015-season-2-episode-6-brainpower
>>
Saw the new episode, it was alright.

nice twist on Grimmy being smart.

also Jeff Bennett was in it which is nice.
>>
>>81129373
http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/03/25/daytime-emmy-nominations-transformers-robots-disguise-rescue-bots-311925
>>
>>81128369
that's cute that you think that.
>>
>>81121116
Grimlock is a cutie. I hope we see that new villan fembot again soon and the rest of her crew. Apebot was pretty boring.
>>
>>81134270

how.

Roller's design actually matches closely to Tarn.
>>
Huh. Well, at least they pointed out that this exact same damn thing happened to Bulkhead.

I mean, it doesn't excuse them for doing this shit again, but at least they know they're hacks.
>>
>>81130592
You are not the general conscious on RID. Stop acting special.
>>
>>81125906
Silverbolt, Blackarachnia, Botanica, Rattrap, Tigatron, Airazor, Probably G1 Arcee and Springer, Optimus, Elita One, Animated Elita and Sentinel, Animated Grimlock and Swoop (they wanted the spider's puss puss), there's Sparkstalker and Lightbright, which was added in because god knows why, Barricade and Swift, and there's definitely a few more I'm forgetting.
>>
>>81134270
It's really the only thing that makes sense.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.