[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1458999753276.jpg (248 KB, 550x1514) Image search: [Google]
1458999753276.jpg
248 KB, 550x1514
>>
>>81120741
Hah
>>
I looked at this guy's twitter and it's nothing but retweets about LGBT rights and feminism
why the fuck does a white cis male care so much about problems that have nothing to do with him at all??
>>
>>81120969
Guilt is the stick and the potential for female attention is the carrot.
>>
didnt an anon say he came back to the skype convos in hywc?
>>
>>81120969
Honestly? I'm guessing he has friends who are LGBT and is actively trying to prove to them that he cares THIS much about their plight.

Like the OP's comic. The first time it was revolving around something "sexist" in comics, which I think was DC not letting Batwoman get married maybe? Then when he realized that the objection wasn't entirely concrete, he changed the image to Quiet and tried to recover.

He wants really badly to be relevant to the discussion at hand and to seem like he was a part of something big, either for more recognition or fan revelry. The benefit of promoting a cause he believes in is just icing on the cake.

If every white guy who jumped on the "we need feminism" crusade were suddenly told the next day "sexism is over", then they would either celebrate for doing what they thought was right, actively try to find a reason why it isn't the case because they MUST have a cause, or nod towards their female friends and go "Hey, look, we finished sexism for you. No thanks are necessary". Considering how Dobbles acts, I'm guessing that he'd fall under the latter one.

Man, I remember detailing his issues like 4-5 years ago when he dropped in on /ic/ one time. The more things change, the more Dobbles stays the same.
>>
>>81122684
>I'm guessing he has friends
;)
>>
>>81122684
>when he dropped in on /ic
howd that go?
>>
>>81120969

Desperately trying to get someone--anyone--to notice him.

That's pretty much all it is.
>>
>>81123116
Surprisingly well despite all of the /co/ and /v/ crossposters trying to shitpost. I believe this was a little bit after Kazerad popped in to his journal comments criticizing him, and Kaz and a few posters recommended /ic/ (more 4chan in general, but /ic/ was a focal point for some) as a good place to get some help.

And give /ic/ as much shit as you want, but when someone actively wants to try to improve, they'll help them out and try to point them in the right direction. A lot of them were giving helpful critiques and trying to tell the crossposters to either fuck off or try to help him. They were willing to give the benefit of the doubt when it came to Dobson and try to give him some good ideas, examples, and redlines. The very fact that he even posted on /ic/ gave people that impression that he wanted to try and get some help.

It naturally devolved when more and more crossposters figured out who dropped in and came to shit up the place, and Dobson is very much unable to understand how 4chan's "unique commentary" can be beneficial to him so he probably considered the visit a lost cause.

Regardless, the visit just proved that people here will actively try to help you improve if you ask them to help and show that you want it, and Dobson clearly does not want any help.
>>
File: 1413632647887.png (230 KB, 1080x1179) Image search: [Google]
1413632647887.png
230 KB, 1080x1179
>>81120969
>>
File: murder dobson irl.png (326 KB, 1080x1222) Image search: [Google]
murder dobson irl.png
326 KB, 1080x1222
Hue hue hue
>>
>>81120969
>Calm Thine Tits
>>
>>81124220
>sometimes the wall calls him fat
kek
>>
>>81122684
>I'm guessing he has friends...

Kek, stopped reading right there, sorry m8.
>>
File: Ntz3Dsh.jpg (301 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ntz3Dsh.jpg
301 KB, 1500x1000
1O1
>>
>>81125959
Just because he doesn't have friends on Twitter doesn't mean he doesn't have friends period.

Even if one person is an acquaintance of his that cares about this stuff, then everything I said is on point. He's doing it to impress them.

Regardless. he's probably also using it to try and get friends, too, so whatever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.