[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Dipper just upload the book online and have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
Why didn't Dipper just upload the book online and have the Internet decypher it?
>>
File: 1442932322675.jpg (673 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442932322675.jpg
673 KB, 1920x1080
Why didn't he just bury his tongue into Candy's pussy?

Dipper a shit.
>>
Stab didn't even know what an Internet was. Do you really expect him to have it himself
>>
>>81116293
Probably something like letting the secrets of the book fall into the wrong hands or something like that.
>>
There's no indication the Shack has Internet access. I guess he could have loaned the book to Soos to upload, but Dipper did want to solve it himself.

Making Ford the author was a real mistake, you know? It was better when Dipper had to work to solve puzzles instead of checking with Ford for a pat, bland answer.
>>
>>81116433
but Wendy knows about memes!
>you're memeing fast lmao XD
>>
Because Alex rushed the ending and didn't think it through. Which utterly disappoints me, the show had the potential to be something amazing. Especially after Not What He Seems.
>>
>>81116293
oh my goood
>>
>>81117530
i just wanted future dipper to be the author
in a lot of ways it would have been underwhelming, and you could've passed the 4chan character limit listing reasons why, but it could've synced up with their "ITS ABOUT THE GOD DAMN CHARACTERS AND FAMILY, NOT SECRETS AND CODES" gimmick Alex was obviously trying hard to enforce.

Dipper fucks up something and leaves it for his past self to do, yadda yadda, so in the end whatever happened in the future (relating to family and friends and shit) never happened.

Sounds better than 2 brothers fighting and then not getting a thank you all for it to mess up some plan.
>>
>>81116293
He could have, but better he didn't give Bill access to the work wide web
>>
>>81116415
That smile was drawn horrible.
>>
why would the internet care about some 12 year old?
>>
Is this our thread for the special airing tonight?
>>
>>81119694
Because it's a forced smile not an actual one.
>>
>>81116293
And have someone steal his thunder?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>81116293
And let them read it too?!
>>
>>81120077
Forgot that was a thing, I do wonder if there will actually be anything we don't know of. I doubt it but I'm still a little hopeful.
>>
>>81120370
Alex said there was some stuff even he didn't know about.

Can we please make a General thread? Put a notice in the OP though because a Mod will think it's just a random thread if you don't put a fucking disclaimer first.
>>
Maybe he did and the internet didn't give a shit about stupid junk some 12 year old found in the woods.
>>
Would you post one thing that makes you special on the Internet?
>>
>>81116703
>>81118544
These, also not wanting to potentially give it to Gideon. And probably because Dipper had no access to any sort of quality scanners or even even places where he could have snapped photos of the pages. Gravity Falls looks like a place that's really shitty for detailed, non-nature photography for some reason.

Plus, as evidenced by Scary-oke, he probably learned some knowledge in the journals was genuinely dangerous and not to be used idly as he had.
>>
>>81120433
I thought he said he didn't know Disney was doing it period, and it's just a retread of the old special.
>>
>>81122059
Well yea but.. but.... another chance for a general...
>>
>>81116293

TRUST NO ONE!

>>81116415

>would rather be the beta orbiter of some redhead slut who's probably already fucked nearly every guy in town already
>instead of getting all up in Candy's tight cunny

Why was Dipper so gay

>>81121500

Yeah, maybe he would have tossed in some pictures of his sister to get people interested in looking at it
>>
>>81116415
We all know that his true love was Tyrone
>>
So is this thread for the special going to be a thing or are we all just going to overlook it? I need to know if I need to stay awake or whatever. I don't want to miss the general's small return.
>>
>>81122059
I thought there would be a few new things shown even if Alex had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>81125584
What time is it on
>>
>>81118496
How he would writte a book that he already knows?

Or research topics that are already researched just to writte the exactly same thing?
>>
>>81116293
Because he's not a fucking retard
>>
>>81126167
I don't like the idea, but time doesn't have to be on the loop. Maybe future Dipper wrote it down and sent into past so past Dipper now doesn't have to. Changing the history.
>>
>>81117589
she's from the 'what's a computer?' generation. you cant scan a book with a phone
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.