[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that this actually existed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Assy.jpg (92 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Assy.jpg
92 KB, 400x300
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x367
Man, that show really sucked ass
>>
The only good thing that show ever did was force WWE to shut down its attempt at a talking ass cartoon.
>>
I uh... Kinda liked it
>>
it's pretty funny
>>
>>81114618
>The only good thing that show ever did was force WWE to shut down its attempt at a talking ass cartoon.
>there were two separate groups coming up with talking ass cartoons at the same time
The epitome of weird, coincidental competing fiction idea conflicts. I guess there's just something about the zeitgeist of the times that leads to this shit happening, even with talking asses.
>>
>>81114572
This was one of the best adultswim shows a lot of idiots never bothered watching it but still talk shit
>>
>>81114572
thanks, friend

i needed that
>>
>>81115045
>but still talk shit
The puns really write themselves, don't they.
>>
>>81114572
I thought Arseface was meant to be a guy
>>
Just reminds me of the Family Guy skit of Julie and Anus.

>That was a better episode than when Anus got the hamster stuck in his mouth.

Lol.
>>
I remember this show only for the Ass's one-liner before he executes someone:

"I'm just an actor!"

"Can you play dead?"
>>
File: Minoriteam.jpg (50 KB, 516x221) Image search: [Google]
Minoriteam.jpg
50 KB, 516x221
>>
File: Sausage_Party.png (182 KB, 402x244) Image search: [Google]
Sausage_Party.png
182 KB, 402x244
Friendly reminder that this is going to actually exist.
>>
>>81117264
>the bun and the hot dog are seen as two seperate entities

Oh god. We're watching them fuck aren't we
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.