[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your top 10 Avatar: The Last Airbender episodes 10. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
ITT: Your top 10 Avatar: The Last Airbender episodes

10. The King of Omashu
9. The Chase
8. The Blue Spirit
7. The Storm
6. The Guru
5. The Crossroads of Destiny
4. Day of Black Sun
3. Siege of the North
2. Sokka's Master
1. Zuko Alone
>>
>>81110099
Nice digits
>>
>>81110099
Pretty good list, OP. I'd replace Blue Spirit with the Sun Warriors, and the King of Omashu with the last one, mostly because of the Azula fight and the whole resolution to the show.
>>
>>81110099
I loved almost all of them. There were only a few that I disliked. Its one of the only series that I can watch repeat episodes of without getting board
>>
Trips dubs dubs
Nice
>>
Tales from Ba sing se is supreme.
The tale of two lovers (because stoned hippies makes for good episode)
>>
>>81110099
I'd have The Runaway and Lake Laogai in there but that's a pretty damn good list.
>>
File: img_0043534.jpg (45 KB, 407x379) Image search: [Google]
img_0043534.jpg
45 KB, 407x379
>>81110099
1. The Avatar and the Firelord
2. The Storm
3. The Crossroads of Destiny
4. The Deserter
5. The Blue Spirit
6. Zuko Alone
7. The Headband
8. The Guru
9. Avatar Day
10. The Fortuneteller
11. The The
>>
Any episode with Katara's feet.
>>
>>81115019
>11. The The
Kek
>>
The Great Divide
>>
>>81116982
This.

It was the episode that got me into avatar.
>>
>>81117042

oh wow.
>>
>>81117042
Spicy meme
>>
>>81110099

Zuko Alone
The Crossroads of Destiny
The Blind Bandit
The Chase
Sozin's Comet, Part 3 - Into the Inferno
The Southern Raiders
The Day of Black Sun Part 2
The Storm
The Guru
The Avatar and the Firelord
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 786x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 786x600
>>81110099
How can you not have The Southern Raiders in your list? Holy hell I love that episode
>>
>>81117771
It alright. Not my favorite though.
>>
>>81117771
Too much PMSing from Katara.
>>
>>81117771
>Katara, she was my mother to, but I think Aang may be right...
>Then you didn't love her the way I did!
>Katara...

THAT is why I don't much like it.
>>
>>81118064
That shocked "Katara" that Sokka says was really well delivered. Really sounded like it hurt.
>>
>>81116982
Literally the last episode I saw, and immediately relised why. What a waste of animation.
>>
>>81115142
A few but there is one where she is taking a bath. Its when her and Toph get into an argument about Toph gambling.You can see slight cleavage
>>
>>81119283
Why? Is it because it's basically a filler episode?
>>
>>81119371
In all honesty I cant remember. I'm just here for the Zootopia threads, and its been years since I've watched Avatar. I just knew that was a shitpost from how little they played it, and my visceral first reaction.
>>
>>81119371

About half of the Book 1 episodes are filler episodes, man. And everyone here loves Tale of Ba Sing Se

I don't think you're hitting the right mark
>>
>>81119371
It's bad filler.
>>
>>81118064
That whole scene's really well written and delivered though. I get why people don't like it but it was still good.
>>
>>81120863
I meant Katara being a major cunt is the reason I don't like it much.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.