[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw, /co/. You can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: zZCZmrn.jpg (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
zZCZmrn.jpg
46 KB, 400x300
Find a flaw, /co/.
You can't.
>>
Gone is the worst Spongebob episode in a very long time
>>
>>81109083
You mean Spongebob himself or the cartoon?
I will answer both
Spongebob as a character is fine, but he's not the better one .and the cartoon had really boring seasons, the 4th one is one example.
>>
>>81109083
Seasons 4 through 10
>>
>>81109083
It got flanderized
>>
I have, over time, gotten to see every episode.

All of them.

Except the most recent batch I plan on watching soon.

It sucks at times but there are nice episodes mixed in.

Stephen is back and he's still getting into the groove of making episodes. I think the finale of Season 9 (this one) was the one where he started getting back to the way things were, I'm interested to see what's going to change)
>>
>>81109397
season 10 hasn't happened yet and while season 9.2 (the post 2nd movie stuff) isn't the best it's better than between movies
>>
>>81111608
season 10 will have a plot

im hype
>>
>>81112614
lore in my spongebob?
>>
File: sir raven.gif (652 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
sir raven.gif
652 KB, 300x200
>>81114800
>>
>>81114965
Nah this show doesn't have a natural order
>>
Do you think SpongeBob knows how to hypnotize/brainwash someone?
>>
Going back and watching season 6 and season 7 shows me that this show never ever really got bad. It changed, but didn't go bad. Episodes like Sun Bleached and Truth Or Square are pretty funny and sweet.
>>
File: 1457464657494.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1457464657494.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>81116409
>>
>>81118086
This. Aside from times where they've aired episodes consecutively where the gross out humor is over done, there's a bunch of decent to pretty charming episodes.

It's impossible, much like Regular Show, to get attention again. Both shows fell into a rut, RS had the romance drama too long and Spongebob was just plain shitty at one point, then it kinda felt too different to like.

RS dropped the relationship drama and Spongebob is starting to go back to it's former glory, atleast to an extent, but /co/ will never give either the light of day because of how well known both shows are for their slights.
>>
>>81118836
I was just about to compare it to RS. I love Regular Show and always have. I watch it every week. Can't stand Adventure Time most of the time though.
>>
>>81118878
It's really a good show, it's nothing to praise as the best though, but it's worth watching if you just want to relax, and then some because a good amount of their episodes have some great story.
>>
I just want spongebob and pearl to date.
>>
>>81114800
I guess it's because South Park did it
>>
Even in the episode that screenshot is from he's a creepy stalker.
>>
>inevitable finale where spongebob is friends with everyone
>>
File: 1457833021410.jpg (66 KB, 638x647) Image search: [Google]
1457833021410.jpg
66 KB, 638x647
>>81109083
Yup, he's all flaws
>>
spongebob is not intelligent.
>>
>>81109083
autism bait at its finest.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.