[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Batman v Superman talkback thread #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145
Well BvS was released around 6pm CST today in the US, and since the mods still haven't made a sticky, let's try to contain all of this shit into one thread already. Remember to use spoiler tags.

Thoughts on the movie? Who did you see it with? Favorite (if any) parts? Worst parts? What do you think the future of the DCEU is?
>>
>>81172644
Plus the fact he wakes up TWICE.
>>
>>81172502
>holy fucking shit. did people really not get that Bruce was seeing stuff from an alternate future caused by Barry traveling back in time?
Considering this theatrical cut was edited by a guy with ADDHD i also only got that after finishing watching and thinking about it for a while because none of that is established and batman has more nightmares than in this than he would on fear serum.
>>
>>81162231
I hated Doomsday in this. I hated "Death of Superman" even being wedged in, and that very last shot with the dirt on the coffin... Fuck you, hack Snyder
>>
>>81172597
>Hopefully we've redefined Superman.

Yes you did, you indeed did.
>>
>>81172742
Exactly.

With all this stuff, why would anyone automatically assume it was time travel shit and not another fever dream.

One of the many hamfisted scenes that failed in execution.
>>
>>81172539
Yeah, the problem with that is that the JL aren't the Olympian gods. If anything, they are 6 Heracles's and 1 Icarus with unmeltable pair of wings.

Maybe Diana and Aquaman are indeed gods since, well, they are literal gods, but all the other ones are people who found out they have powers. Superman in particular is the fucking copy-paste of Heracles. He has to earn god-hood, not find it and deal with it.

If Snyder wanted the impact of the Greek Gods, he should've given them fitting stories that resonate with the people of now.

But the worst of it, is that he's killing DC for the long run. With these shit movies and the shit embargos they put on shows, this will be the only Superman kids will know.

Marvel heroes are cool and all, but they are too flawed or political by design for younger kids. DC heroes were always the simple ones that can be used to tell the really fucking great stories. A bunch of else-world stories are masterpieces of deconstructing characters. In 1 generation time, all they'll know from DC will be Flash and Supergirl. MAYBE. If they don't fuck that up. When was the last high-profile proper superman? JLU?

Shit, the highest point of live-action DC is the flash, and it's repetitiveness is driving it to become less interesting than fucking Marvel's worst. He's not elevating DC, he's destroying it.
>>
>>81172539
>Because why WOULD Clark want to revive Krypton?
It's a loooooong established characteristic (or was) that Superman would do anything to not be alone and have other Kyptonians with him. He's always loved his culture but even if you changed that aspect, it's like >>81171867 said

>But him denying his whole basic philosophy on good people is insane and frankly disrespectful.

Superman is the type of character that believes there's goodness in everyone because two people took him in at his most dangerious, vulnerable, unpredictable, risking their lives to give him love and a home. He'd want to revive Krypton because of he understands everyone deserves a chance and also Krypton was a culture of people. Not just comprised of idiotic, self destructive, short sighted politicians and military.

I really despise what they've turned Superman into.
>>
>>81172807
>Have the most famous, most beloved character, an equivilent to Mickey Mouse, a cultural icon that prints money
>Okay, instead of that, let's redefine it and do something different that'll make us hemorrhage all that built up good will.
All you have to do is nothing and you win, and he can't even do that.
>>
>>81162630
I didn't really care for the casting until I saw Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'll give him his acting dues, I was impressed. He's way more pretty than handsome, but I have faith he can do it.
>>
>>81172851
Sorry, I phrased that poorly. I mean more like, if Clark had to choose between Krypton and Earth, I can't see him choosing the former.
>>
>>81162835
That warehouse was not in Smallville by any means.
>>
>>81162630
Why is Hollywood so against a blond, athletic Flash?
>>
>>81172932
But by killing the eggs he almost assured the destruction of both, though.
>>
>>81162963
Nope
>>
File: 1406440745788.png (553 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
1406440745788.png
553 KB, 2560x2489
>>81172664
>Does he even end up keeping that?
From what I understand, in the beginning of BvS he kills an African Warlord. So no I guess not.
>>
File: 1458859482436.jpg (153 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
1458859482436.jpg
153 KB, 500x582
>>81172963
Trump will change that.
>>
>>81162945
>>81162968
Cellphone of the Russian. They cloned his phone at Fight Club, remember?
>>
>>81172952
Maybe it was the Sears' warehouse
>>
>>81172978
I mean non-retarded, non Snyder Clarks.
>>
>>81172736
>2. Remember that most gods have personalities beyond standing around with dull stares or constipated grimaces.
Snyder is working with the Christian God, so that's all he could do.
>>
Did you guys think it was stupid that Clark said Martha instead of mom? Bruce would react the same way because he was crying for his mom
>>
>>81172644
>>81172749
>You have to find us Bruce
>Am I too early?
Thought it would've been pretty obvious even for non-comic readers that he was from the future. Especially when coupled with all the Knightmare stuff.
>>
>>81173055
Yeah, I was ending your argument for you, not trying to correct you.

I guess that if Bruce/Lex have to be both the smartests men on the planet AND written/directed by Goyer/Terrio/Snyder, making Superman even the third smartest person in the world is a hard low bar to pass under. We should be grateful he didn't drool.
>>
>>81173117
Lois needed something to do.
>>
>>81173117
What would he sound like if he said, "Bruce, you have to save mom"?

That's something a child would say.
>>
File: 1447741411788.png (87 KB, 237x334) Image search: [Google]
1447741411788.png
87 KB, 237x334
I want the movie to do well just for Ben and Henry, they looked so fucking sad.
>>
>>81173117
It was such a copout to stop the fight.

Why would Supes refer to his mother by her first name? Especially his older, farm raised mother where they shit wouldn't fly?
>>
>>81173211
*that
>>
File: Capture.png (442 KB, 855x438) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
442 KB, 855x438
I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>81172871
I put the blame on Warner, not the idiots they hired.

As a brand they really don't deserve the character anymore.
>>
>>81173184
exactly
Then Bruce realizes that Clark just wanted to do the right thing, PSTD strikes again and he decides to help Clark
>>
>>81173184
>That's something a child would say.
Considering what this Supe had to go through in his life, ehhhhhhh
>>
>>81173260
>Lois is the key to all of this. He's a funnier character than we've had before, if we can get her to work...

I had to stop the video.
>>
File: Minoriteam.jpg (50 KB, 516x221) Image search: [Google]
Minoriteam.jpg
50 KB, 516x221
>>81172963
DIVERSITY!
>>
>>81173184
Man beaten nearly to death struggling to say his final words.

"Fine kill me if you have to. Just save my Ma from Luthor."

Hey acting a bit like Superman. Instead of all this gloom ridden bullshit.
>>
I find it sad that the movie is so financially successful.

They can basically make anything with these characters, make a giant ad campaign and people will see it regardless of quality.

Well except for Green Lantern, but that's because the campaign was weird and the costumes sucked.

Still, it's depressing that the campaign and the hype is more important than the actual product. The product rarely matters nowadays.
>>
File: SonsofBatman.png (112 KB, 246x254) Image search: [Google]
SonsofBatman.png
112 KB, 246x254
>>81173366
>They can basically make anything with these characters

The 6 or 7 running Batman comics long established this.

Anything with Batman/Joker is an excuse to print money. Why do you think both of them are in Suicide Squad?
>>
File: metallo.jpg (165 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
metallo.jpg
165 KB, 1024x1325
imo they should have turned that Legless-bomb-guy into Metallo as the final boss instead of going with the Doomsday/Zod thing
>>
>>81173366
It was bound to be. Snyder is master of trailers. It beat pre-sale records.

Also a lot of people chose the movie at the theatre and don't even go on the internet. Batman AND Superman are VERY VERY recognizable. It still did less than both Avengers at the opening, so don't expect them to reach 1.3 of AoU. With some JUSTICE it won't go too further than 1b.
>>
>>81173280
>Then Bruce realizes that Clark just wanted to do the right thing
What would that change if we weren't dealing with movie logic? Yeah he just wants to do a right thing but doesn't change the fact that he's a super powered menace to us all, the original worry of Brucie boy.
>>
>>81173366
The movie isn't making all that much. We won't know definitely until the 2nd week but it it really isn't a hit.
>>
>>81173437
He realized they weren't so different and someone actually evil was just around the corner.
>>
director Zack Snyder revealed that he initially talked to executive producer Christopher Nolan about his decision to take the Man of Steel out of the equation. "It was pretty early, and [Christopher] Nolan and I had long conversation about it, a really great, sort of philosophical conversation about it. He was really cool because he played an amazing devil’s advocate about why not to do it, and then in the end was like, ‘No you’re right, it’s better to do it.’" So Nolan was initially sceptical of the idea, but what about Warner Bros.? "The studio was like, ‘What?’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah but, how about I called the movie Dawn of Justice?’, and they’re like ‘Okay, okay, I like what you’re doing, I see what you’re doing.’"

Going back to why he decided Superman had to die though, the director added: "I thought for the evolution of Superman’s character, there’s a crucible that he has to go through to really embrace his humanity or find what is the ultimate thing about being human? The ultimate thing you face is your mortality, and that’s a thing that I think is really cool about this."

(about resurrection) "I’m gonna say this: the second you do the first part of it, the death and resurrection are the same thing in a weird way. You have to know. The reason I wanted to do it the way we did it is because I don’t want the audience completely off the hook with it. They still have to go like, ‘What the [frick]? Are you kidding me?’. There’s a way to signal towards a more definitive resurrection concept, but I didn’t wanna do that because I want that to be real for them when they see it, I want the experience to be real and then the sort of need to be real later on. Suffice it to say there is a plan, but that’s gonna be—you need to wait and see."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman_vs_superman/zack-snyder-reveals-christopher-nolans-role-in-the-spoiler-of-a132698
>>
File: 1432494026039.jpg (329 KB, 500x2035) Image search: [Google]
1432494026039.jpg
329 KB, 500x2035
with the success of this financially over MoS, every DC film producer will be asked "Ok, but at what point does Batman appear in this film?"
>>
>>81161584
Not true, did you see how everyone bitched about them selling out for liking Star Wars? That's like the idea that everyone on /co/ loved Man of Steel.
>>
File: RIP petite waifu.jpg (174 KB, 575x773) Image search: [Google]
RIP petite waifu.jpg
174 KB, 575x773
I would fucking wreck this chick
>>
>>81173558
She's already been wrecked.
>>
>>81173558
Or any other female who finally spread her legs for you.
We know.
>>
>>81173558
I would to, probably by sneezing in the same room she's in.
>>
>>81173558
She looks like a light gust of wind would do that to.

>>81173527
I would watch The Booyah Begins and The Need For Speed.
>>
>>81173527
Already doing that with Suicide Squad.
>>
>>81173496
SUPERMAN ROSE FROM HIS S BRANDED CASKET ON THE THIRD DAY
>>
>>81173558
I'm still unclear if she left the building in time or not or if she Lex's plan. They kept showing her close up there for seemingly no reason.
>>
I liked it, no matter what you think of the acting, there's something imposing with Cavill as Superman, when he was walking in the Congress you could feel people being aprehensive with his presence

>>81173437
this guy gets it >>81173490
>>
>>81173527
Batman v Suicide Squad
>>
>>81173496
>Going back to why he decided Superman had to die though, the director added: "I thought for the evolution of Superman’s character, there’s a crucible that he has to go through to really embrace his humanity or find what is the ultimate thing about being human? The ultimate thing you face is your mortality, and that’s a thing that I think is really cool about this."

Most people don't fucking die and come back to life though. Death means nothing if you can be resurrected.
>>
>>81173496
I wonder if they are going to invent some excuse to keep Clark alive
>>
Production Budget: $250 M

Box Office estimates:
~$424.1 M [170.1 US + 254.0 intl] (first weekend)

== $ 7.0 M [---------- 7.0 intl] (Wednesday)
== $ 85.7 M [27.7 US + 58.0 intl] (Thursday)
== $104.6 M [54.3 US + 50.3 intl] (Friday)
== $226.8 M [88.1 (50.9 Sat + 37.2 Sun) US + 138.7 intl] (first Sat & Sun)

**marketing/advertising budget $150 M already recouped through licensing/tie-ins (doritos, pepse, dodge, turkish airlines, etc.)
>>
Batman v Suicide Snyder.
>>
>>81166020
>I liked Batfleck, the wallcrawl was downright creepy.
That was CG other than the very first shot of him in the corner
>>
>>81173718
So Snyder is going to get a hate blowjob by WB?
>>
Just watched the movie a second time and I liked it more.

Anyone else liked it better after watching it a second time?
Also I realized The Flash didn't appear to Bruce in a dream. It was real. He wakes up but you'll notice that there's still side effects from the time travel in the Batcave such as paper being blown around.
>>
>But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavor of the week Ant-Man—not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?
- Zack Snyder

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/10/zack-snyder-sorry-marvel-batman-v-superman-transcends-superhero-movies.html
>>
>>81173819
>What is the next Blank-Man
turns out, it was Supes. Literally and figuratively.
>>
>>81173715
Oh he'll be a Blogger and Lois will be doing the posts or Bruce will have some Bot doing them.

Maybe his Screen Name will be Eradicator or some such nonsense.
>>
>>81173819
Irony that kills
>>
>>81173715
>Hey Clark I thought you died.
>No I'm fine.
>Ah good to hear.
>>
>>81166020
We Need to Talk About Kevin has the Flash actor, he's pretty good in it.

Screencap this, the Flash will be DC's Loki, as in, skinny white guy that teens fall in love with for no apparent reason
>>
>>81173099
>Snyder is working with the Christian God, so that's all he could do.
>>81172314
>>
>>81173750
Yea film had a fair amount of Rubba Bat.
>>
>>81173946
In the comics they did exactly this.
>>
File: 2.gif (2 MB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
2 MB, 440x247
>>81173819
So many things wrong with this statement.
>>
At least i think we could see good stand alone batman movies but i don't know what to think about this movie
>>
>>81174061
Jesus, comics are stupid. Why do people here read writing on the same level as something that was shat out in a post here?
>>
>>81174112
It worked in the pre Internet period.
>>
>>81173817
Yup, I enjoyed it much more the 2nd time. Caught on to a bunch of things I thought didn't make sense on the first viewing.
>>
>>81174072
Think that while there are good things in it the movie itself isn't good like everyone else
>>
>>81174112
>Man, books are dumb. Look at the writing in shades of grey
Do this again for Movies
Shows
Music
etc.
>>
>>81173496
>t. They still have to go like, ‘What the [frick]? Are you kidding me?’.
Technically mission accomplished.
>>
>>81174112
Listen, /tv/, comics suffer the pressure of upping the ante every year, and having something big to sell. Sometimes it works pretty great, sometimes it doesn't. Mostly it doesn't.

The fact that they went for Death of Superman, one of the worst shock-for-sale stories in the first place is idiotic. Also, Dark Knight Returns is a good story, but it works mostly as a standalone story where characters are pretty much streched to their extreme for the purpose of the story and not continuity, which is the opposite of this fucking movie's whole point to begin with.
>>
>>81171904
She was already in the movie so much it might as well have been called Lois Lane: Dawn of Justice.
>>
>>81174251
>Listen, /tv/,
This is /co/. Pay attention to what board your on.
>>
>>81174294
Listen, newfag, the red numbers point to something. Try and figure out what to.
>>
>>81173819
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/sebastian-stan-zack-snyder-marvel-dc-war-1201598888/
>“Something about, ‘It’s not going to be your flavor-of-the-week Ant-Man.’ And I was like, ‘Oh thanks, Zack. That’s great. Way to do something original,'” Stan continued. “But I would say we’re still making something very original in our own way. I mean, the Russo’s are coming in and taking something people are used to and they’re shaping it up and changing it in a very different way. They’re not trying to mimic a better Christopher Nolan movie or something like that.”
Hoo boy.
>>
>>81174391
best one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
>>
>>81174422
> all the salty comments
>>
>>81174340
Red numbers?
>>
File: shaq2.gif (662 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
shaq2.gif
662 KB, 300x169
>>81174391
>>81174422
Shots fired
>>
File: my sides.jpg (15 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
15 KB, 240x210
>>81161438
> MFW they moved up the release date to make some money before Civil War drops.
> Marvelfags FW Civil War smashes BvS like a D-list African Warlord through two brick walls.

Overall, This movie is a whole mess of capeshit. Sure, It had it's moments (the titular fight is one) but the first 45 minuts were just boring outside of batman doing detective work. Eisenberg murdered Luthor's character, I just couldn't take him seriously. Doomsday, on the other hand, felt like an actual threat.
>>
>>81174391
BOOM
ROASTED
>>
>>81174565
It still broke box office records so WB isn't going to care.
>>
Fuck Snyder, Lex Luthor is shit, Justice League will be shit and Martian Manhunter deserves a place in the DC films.
>>
You guys remember how the 2014 Godzilla's biggest problem was that Godzilla felt like an afterthought compared to Brian Cranston and his generic marine son? How whenever Godzilla would appear or get ready to fight, it would cut away to some jackoff marine running through the streets?

That's how I feel about this movie and Lois Lane. Oh, Lex Luthor's making a huge discovery? BETTER CUT TO LOIS LANE WORRYING ABOUT SUPES. Oh Batman and Superman are finally fighting? BETTER CUT TO LOIS LANE WORRYING ABOUT SUPES.

Fuck, she even invaded the Doomsday fight just so we could watch her be useless and almost drown.
>>
File: Jeezuz.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
Jeezuz.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>81174422
>"I don't review movies anymore"
>"Oh good, we're saved"
>>
>>81174422
>c list actor playing c list character takes pot shots
>he can get away with it cos literally no one cares what he says
I suppose you also agree with Jaimie Alexander in that Sif is basically the Marvel Wonder Woman?
>>
>>81174785
>Sif is basically the Marvel Wonder Woman
She said Sif was the closest character from the MCU to wonder woman. She's not wrong, since there's really no competition. Who would it be, black Widow?

Unless you make the case for Thor, which wasn't the point of the question, she's right.

She's also got a better face and body for her too.
>inb4 that comparison pic
She bulks up for the roles, she's proper thick in Thor 1 and 2, and only slims down for her less demanding tv roles.
>>
>>81174677
I have a quote for you, too!
>As Goyer is one of the people in charge of bringing the DC Universe to live action, this was definitely a topic where his ideas carried weight. In response to being asked about the hero, Goyer asked, “How many people in the audience have heard of Martian Manhunter?” After hearing some light applause and cheers, he added, “How many people that raised their hands have ever been laid?”
> After this, Goyer explained his take on the hero: “Well, he hasn’t been rebooted but he’s a mainstay in the Justice League. He can’t be fucking called the Martian Manhunter because that’s goofy. He can be called Manhunter… The whole deal with Martian Manhunter is he’s an alien living amongst us… So he comes down to Earth and decides, unlike Superman who already exists in the world now, that he’s just going to be a homicide detective… So instead of using super-powers and mind-reading and like, oh, I could figure out if the President’s lying or whatever, he just decides to disguise himself as a human homicide detective. Dare to dream!”
>Goyer went on: “I would set it up like The Day After Tomorrow. We discover one of those Earth-like planets… So maybe like… we get the DNA code from that planet and then grow him in a petri dish here… He’s like in Area 51 or something and we’re just basically… doing biopsies on him. Then he gets out and he’s really angry and he fucks She-Hulk.”
http://www.themarysue.com/david-goyer-calls-she-hulk-sex-fantasy/
>>
>>81174890

>she's proper thick in Thor 1 and 2,

lol no

Bitch is like a scarecrow
>>
>>81174890
>Sif was the closest character from the MCU to wonder woman.
So you think, a member of Thor's entourage is equivalent to a member of DC's trinity?
>>
>>81170706
>gotosleep
haha fuck no
>>
File: Ha no.png (18 KB, 411x293) Image search: [Google]
Ha no.png
18 KB, 411x293
>>81174910
>http://www.themarysue.com/david-goyer-calls-she-hulk-sex-fantasy/
>>
>>81171809

Doesn't even mention Lois or Wondy? Bitter virgin identified.

Saw it today with normie friends who loved it and couldn't understand the hate. First third was pretty funny and light. Second third had alot of Luthor messing with supes and bats indirectly and some dream sequences that set up the next movie and other crazy shit. Last third two intense fights and funeral shit. God tier soundtrack. I'd say its pretty good 6 or 6.5 /10 easily. I have no doubt the movie will break some records.
>>
>>81174890
Quick! Somebody post the screencap of Jamie Alexander's arms (at a red carpet event).
>>
File: 12_lvl_headache.png (83 KB, 136x218) Image search: [Google]
12_lvl_headache.png
83 KB, 136x218
>>81174910
I don't know to what to feel right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 252x161
>>81173819
Somebody stop this man before it's too late.
>>
>>81171593

You do realize current Barry and future Barry have different power levels? Please tell me this doesn't go over your head kid.
>>
Already almost doubled its budget. DCEU confirmed for full speed ahead?
>>
>>81175068
wait the second weekend
>>
File: sif.jpg (117 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
sif.jpg
117 KB, 1920x816
>>81174937
best I could google. Trillion times better than Gadot.

>>81175020
she slims down for her other works. In AoS she's noticeably thinner in the movie armor.

>>81174970
I made my argument, the question had a context., you chose to ignore it, I'm not gonna explain it further. Consider it a win if you want.
>>
>>81171338

It's true and honest. Little Johnathon Kent annecdote with trying to do good and it leading to the lang's farm getting washed out is a good example. Consqeuences to everything, nobody i stotally good etc
>>
>>81174890
>she's proper thick in Thor 1 and 2
HAHAHAHAHA

Someone post some comparison pics from Gal as WW and her as Sif. Gal would squash her like the salty bug she is.
>>
File: 1444547727476.jpg (191 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444547727476.jpg
191 KB, 500x500
>>81175068
>MFW I will never get a good superman movie.
Why does WB hate Superman fans? Is it because he's not Grimderp like batman. I just want a good Superman Movie.
>>
File: 4645677.gif (168 KB, 279x240) Image search: [Google]
4645677.gif
168 KB, 279x240
>>81174422
I don't like MOS either, but he didn't have to be such a dick about it.
>>
>>81175104
>Trillion times better than Gadot
When was your last visit to the optometrist? Might want to schedule an appointment.
>>
>>81175164
I think this was after Snyder's been badmouthing marvel. Could be wrong, though.
>>
>>81174970
When she said she was glad she didn’t get the Wonder Woman role I laughed.

I bet the Mouse blocked her from saying yes, can you imagine? You have the opportunity to br WW instead of Thor's rebound girl you would fucking take it.

Bot to mention Marvel wants Carol as their WW.
>>
File: bestsuperherofilmofalltime.jpg (135 KB, 537x502) Image search: [Google]
bestsuperherofilmofalltime.jpg
135 KB, 537x502
>>81069898
For the love of god stop blaming snyder, especially for this film. This was the perfect superhero film, and if you didn't understand it or found it flawed, that means you weren't paying attention. I hate retards who assume a movie is shit because the plot wasn't spoon fed to them. The editing was fine, and snyder did the best that he could to include everyone. If you want someone to blame, blame WB for deciding to skip straight to a prequel for Justice League instead of doing standalone films and building it up. But who am I kidding, people are always going to complain no matter what. I really hope he stays for Justice League.
>>
File: n5xsfzfK2W1rfpga9.jpg (257 KB, 1366x592) Image search: [Google]
n5xsfzfK2W1rfpga9.jpg
257 KB, 1366x592
>>81175068

I hope it does well. Whatever you think BvS's other flaws may be, if this movie fails, the take home message from directors and studios will be that every superhero movie must be "fun," though judging from the response of Wan, who was originally going to construct an Aquaman movie influenced by Lovecraftian horror, it might already be to late. I hope Wan's just bullshitting and that his definition of "fun" is the one he's applied to his prior works, but I've heard the same about the Wonder Woman movie and the tone of the Suicide Squad has, understandably, been compared to that of Guardians of the Galaxy. If Marvel, DC, and Fox all double up, homogeneously, on the quips to please the critics, I'm personally done with Western cape, outside of comics.
>>
>>81175200
Maybe but that's not the interviewer's fault.
>>
>>81175152
I'm a huge Superman fan and I liked Superman in this movie. What made you dislike Superman in this movie?
>>
>>81175200
No, Mackie talked shit first, hell technically RDJ was the one who started it by shittalking the Nolan films and now the Marvel Studios and WB people go back and forth shit talking each other.

Based Evans and Cavill though they just say good things about each other, pretty sure Ben won't say awful shit eitheir because he's a comic book nerd who is also excited for the MCU movies.
>>
File: 1450868971081.png (61 KB, 176x168) Image search: [Google]
1450868971081.png
61 KB, 176x168
>>81174422
>All those ass ravaged MoS apologists in the comments
>>
>>81175355

>RDJ was the one who started it by shittalking the Nolan films

Oh MAN was that nigga insanely butthurt

He was right about them being pretentious fucks, but still butthurt
>>
>>81175355
I wonder if Ben has seen Daredevil. The Marvelflix one. I guess he hasn't because at the end it almost always suggests the FOX movie, and he would've killed himself.
>>
>>81174666
Oh the care, they care a lot. They know they had to fudge those numbers to claim that big $435 record breaking total. They are banking on that number getting more people interested in their product and getting more asses in the seats over the next few weeks,.

So never think that they don't care because no matter what the say they see the reality surrounding this movie. And it worries them
>>
File: ml.jpg (107 KB, 360x536) Image search: [Google]
ml.jpg
107 KB, 360x536
>>81166141
>Leonidas
>Gerard Butler

Max Lord
>>
>>81175266
A movie cam be fun without being comedic, but yeah I hope that if he does humor he does dark humor.
>>
>>81175413
Why was he so butthurt about? I never got his response and yeah Nolan Batmovies are pretentious but they were OK for what they were.
>>
>>81175319
honestly? The guy who plays superman looks it, but the writers don't know how to make superman, superman.
Superman's a small town kid from Kansas, he views the world that everyone is good at heart.
Zack or whoever wrote this character doesn't get that.
>>
File: CZWbHEtW0A.jpg (12 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
CZWbHEtW0A.jpg
12 KB, 400x225
>>81174422
>Interviewer: I love Man of Steel. I fucking love the movie.

>can only claim the score and first 20 minutes are good
>>
File: Tony Stark.jpg (109 KB, 1799x745) Image search: [Google]
Tony Stark.jpg
109 KB, 1799x745
>>81175413
It's hard to imagine him being anal-pained, as he can demand more per picture than is paid to the entire cast of BvS combined.
>>
>>81175557
He shows that he can play him right too in the new UNCLE movie. It's just that Goyer or whoever refuses to do Superman properly.
>>
>>81174779
Lois Lane's sole purpose in this movie is to remind everyone that she is Superman's cock sleeve because it is a plot point in a future movie.
>>
>>81175262
>"Our movie isn't shit, you just need to watch it twice to understand it! Get back in line and give us more money, goyim!"

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt. The movie is shit because it's packed to the fucking gills with extraneous shit that doesn't need to be in the movie and serves literally no purpose but to say "Hey look, the rest of the Justice League is out there, they're just hiding." The weird Flash dream sequence thing literally has no impact on the plot of the movie. They spent so much time setting up for future movies that they forgot to fucking make the main plot work, despite a two and a half hour runtime.
>>
>>81167016
Pretty qt for an old lady. would raw
>>
>>81174422
Man, I love Mackie. He's Will Smith done right. Cocky as hell but not arrogant or an outright idiot.

Plays one of the few characters that are better in the MCU than the comics, too.
>>
File: 1447616110886.png (177 KB, 303x319) Image search: [Google]
1447616110886.png
177 KB, 303x319
>Superman is only seen genuinely happy as Clark Kent
>Snyder kills Clark Kent
>>
>>81175557
I admit that he lacks the friendliness of usual Superman; but this Superman saved Lex Luthor in the movie even after he tried to have him, his mother, Bruce and Lois killed.

Superman even stopped fighting to save "Lois" and gave up investigating Batman to save that girl from a fire. His actions show that saving lives is his number one goal.

I would have changed the scene where he saved Lois from the Dictator into a scene with him at least trying to talk the guy out of the situation before resorting to violence.
>>
File: indindexex.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
indindexex.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>81175735
>>
>>81175637
You mean besides Iron Man, Captain, America, Hulk, Wasp, Vision, Rocket Racoon, Groot, Star Lord, Odin, Heimdall, General Ross, Lang's Ant-Man........
>>
>>81175637
Mainly because comic Falcon may be the worst thing ever devised by human minds
>>
>>81175319
He was an emo frowning bore who stopped talking half way through the movie.
>>
>>81175853
>Vision done better in the MCU than in the comics
I'm no fan of current Marvel, but Vision is great in the comics even know. Especially when he isn't introduced in the third act of a larger story
>>
File: steel-shaq.jpg (17 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
steel-shaq.jpg
17 KB, 294x300
>>81175861
>>81175861
>Mainly because comic Falcon may be the worst thing ever devised by human minds

Challenge! Movie or Comic, your pick
>>
>>81175915
Movie Falcon's just a boring fan of Captain Americas who occasionally is competent as a sidekick.

Comic Falcon is...I don't know how to describe it, anon. Not great.
>>
>>81175266
> Aquaman movie influenced by Lovecraftian horror

after playing a lot of Bloodborne lately, anything with huge monsters from unknown origins and people going crazy will be great to see in a movie
>>
File: Ultron1.jpg (167 KB, 712x982) Image search: [Google]
Ultron1.jpg
167 KB, 712x982
>>81175853
I forgot Drax. And honestly, Ultron.

Comic book Ultron is nothing more than "RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL ALL AVENGERS I HATE MY DADDY!"

Thank god movie Ultron turned that all down several notches. People really wanting screaming jack-o-lantern just kill me.
>>
>>81175853
>Captain AND America?

But yeah, I meant few as in a bunch of them. They do have the luxury of proper writers and picking from the best of the material, so I don't think that the MCU has a better version of some of those characters' best iterations.
For example, DnA Starlord is (at least arguably) better than Gunn's, but if you're averaging it with Bendis, then yeah.

Which Cap and Falcon do for sure.

The average, sure, but comics have had many more opportunities to fuck up royally.

The current, most of them are, honestly.

>>81175861
Basically, yeah.
>>
>>81175861
what? he's just bland.

This is like calling vanilla ice cream the worst tasting food in creation.
>>
>>81175915
movie for steel and falcon for that matter. I have no idea what so bad about comic falcon
>>
Is this a rolling sticky?
>>
File: tony-stark-betrayed.jpg (37 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
tony-stark-betrayed.jpg
37 KB, 450x337
>>81176000
It was a typo.
Gotta say that I also loved Pepper Potts and move Obidiah Stane more than the comic versions.

Pepper is best cape movie girlfriend.
>>
>>81176079
Jeff Bridges can make any character interesting.
>>
>>81175853

> iron "quip" man
> star "dance off" bro
> ant "not-wifebeater" man

dont even care for the others
u are incorrect
>>
Why the fuck does Robert Liefeld suddenly have such a hate boner for BvS?
>Stop making excuses for this piss poor stupid movie. Just embrace that you love it like the OJ Jury loved the Juice. #blindedbylove
but then
>My son loved BVS. We’ve agreed to disagree which is how it’s done. Gave that film $18 bucks regardless.
So people are only allowed to disagree with him if they're his son?
>>
>>81176064
Yes.
>>
>>81175989
People wanted EMH's Ultron, not comics Ultron. Although Whedon's should've had more of Robert California's delusion of grandeur.

Although, looking back at his obsessions and the current thread, MCU's Ultron is really a caricature of Snyder.

>Obsessed with religious iconography
>Wants daddy Nolan to love him
>Only ruins things
>Uses good people (Cavill and Affleck) to do his bidding until they'll turn into him
>2deep4u
>Everything coming out of his mouth to justify his actions is depressing and the exact opposite of what he's supposed to say

Shit, was Whedon warning us?
>>
>>81176064

No it's a BvS sticky.
>>
>>81175989
>DONT COMPARE ME TO STARK
but that's all he talked about
>>
>>81176079
it always surprises me when people disparage Stane. I love his screen-time, and character.

He even has a classic line

>TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS
>>
File: why.jpg (41 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
41 KB, 400x399
Why didn't Superman told Batman what Lex was doing to his mother upfront?
Was Doomsday about to punch Lex?
Are they seriously gonna try to sell Return of Superman?
Is it me or does Batman's hideout looks awfully familiar to Nolan's?
>>
>>81176172
Whedon was the hero we needed all along.
>>
>>81176131
here's your "here's your reply" reply.
>>
>>81175262
Nop. Is a big piece of shit.
>>
>>81175596
>>81175526
>>81175413
What did he say?
>>
>>81176064
No, our posts are being stolen by Lex Luthor, so he can harness the power of shitposting.
>>
>>81176079
Obidiah is STILL the best Marvel movie villain.
>>
>>81176311
>No, our posts are being stolen by Lex Luthor, so he can harness the power of shitposting.

Oh my god. He will be truly unstoppable.
>>
File: 617188787.jpg (22 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
617188787.jpg
22 KB, 600x300
>>81176316
>>
File: feel good.png (485 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
feel good.png
485 KB, 640x480
>just got back from seeing it
>expect it to be shit since that's what everyone kept saying about it
>mfw it was awesome as fuck
>>
I say that this movie is a career ending move for Jesse Eisenberg
>>
>>81176316
Loki is better
Ronan is... Ok, quite shit too, to be frank. (the movie one.)
Uhm.... Who else... Yeah, that's about it.

Oh. Robert Redford in Cap 2 was maybe q better villain, if you can call it that.
Kingpin... I wanted to like him, but something was missing.

Haven't watched Jessica Jones yet.
>>
>>81176343
Just wait until he starts stealing from /pol/ and [r9k], not even Superman will be able to stop him.
>>
>>81176431

You think?
>>
>>81176453
Purple Man is more developed, more charismatic, and more evil really.

My favorite villain for sure.
>>
>>81169819
>Worse than Batman & Robin
>Worse than Catwoman
>Worse than Fan4stic
What the actual fuck. Is this guy high as shit or something? I don't actually believe that paid shill crap but reviews like this make me wonder....
>>
>>81176486
I don't see how he can come back from it, he was type cast into the role because of the facebook movie and now he'll never be seen as anything but that character type
>>
>>81176316
>>81176453

I liked Ultron, I don't care what you losers say.
>>
File: 1454218184624.jpg (41 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1454218184624.jpg
41 KB, 500x381
>>81069898
I just saw it and man, it's bad. It's awful dog shit until Batman and Superman fight then it gets pretty good, but it's too little too late. I mean, getting good towards the end doesn't make up for the first hour and a half being utter crap. Although, when Bats and Supes are duking it out I started to enjoy the rest of this movie. except for the part about Supes dying, that was pretty dumb

I'd give it a 4/10.

I didn't have a lot of hype going in to this because it's a sequel to MoS, that's written and directed by the same guys. I didn't really care much for MoS (I'd give it a 5/10), but I was hoping this would be better.

This movie has killed what little enthusiasm I had for the DCEU.
>>
File: 312321321.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
312321321.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2048
>>81176316
>>81176184
My main gripe with Stane was he was so obviously evil it hurt, how stupid did Tony have to be to keep trusting him?

But yeah he was entertaining.
>>
>>81176431
luckily Lex will likely be back. he can have capeshit to fall back on.
>>
File: 1456957863375.jpg (84 KB, 369x402) Image search: [Google]
1456957863375.jpg
84 KB, 369x402
>>81176421
This.
>>
>>81176209
>He tried to
>Yes
>Looks like it
>A bit
>
>>
>>81176209
>Is it me or does Batman's hideout looks awfully familiar to Nolan's?

This was clearly intentional. Snyder is a dirty trickster.
>>
>>81176533
Downey seems so much younger in the first Iron Man movie anyway

He's getting older /co/

YOU are getting the older
>>
>>81176533
He was just very likable. I wish he had survived. The MCU needs more Bridges.
>>
>>81176209
>Why didn't Superman told Batman what Lex was doing to his mother upfront?

he tried once kinda but then said "fuck it" I guess. why he didn't try multiple times instead of stalking up to him aggressively I have no idea

>Was Doomsday about to punch Lex?

Yeah I have no idea while he was still in the room. I guess he thought his blood would him him control it? Really the whole plan is stupid since it pretty much needs superman to succeed or everyone to die
>>
>>81176531
Avengers 2 was worse than this movie, and it was bad for completely different reasons than this movie

>>81176545
Guaranteed recast, he was Alexander Luthorin this movie anyway so they technically have an out and can bring in the real Lex Luthor
>>
>>81176531
I think Yellow Jacket was one of their best, even if he was weak. He had motivation, character and a personal history of being fucked over.

We saw none of it on screen, but Corey Stoll convinced me with his dialogue and acting. In some ways he was a better Ultron, even. Fucker even got scary, too.

>I want your daddy too.

But yeah, it's not a very bright field.
>>
>>81176594
>the older
What the hell, autocorrect.
>>
File: hammerdance.gif (1 MB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
hammerdance.gif
1 MB, 500x343
>>81176453
>forgetting the best cape villain to date
>>
>>81164025
Why was it even necessary, it looks like he just pancaked him through 3 walls. Could've just had him laser beam the gun or come up behind him and take it away.
>>
What can save the absolute madman Lex Luthor?

I want to believe that Darkseid was manipulating him into manipulating Batman into killing Superman because Superman is the biggest threat to Darkseid. I also want to believe that the reason had the nightmare about the Omega symbol and became so cold and cruel was due to Darkseid's influence.
>>
>>81176545
I don't think so, I think WB knew he was bad before it hit theaters. That's why on FB they did a little promo thing that revealed his characters full name is Alexander Luther Jr.

He's going to get the same treatment of Count Vertigo from Arrow. They'll get rid of Jesse Lex somehow and replace him with the "real" Lex Luthor played by a different actor.
>>
when the fuck is this sticky going down

mods keep deleting any thread even barely related to BvS
>>
>>81176709
I'd give it three more days. that was your thread about?
>>
>>81176621

Yellow Jacket was pretty solid.

>Do I look like a monster?
>>
>"There is no question this is an extraordinary achievement," said Warners domestic distribution chief Jeff Goldstein. "Clearly, audiences have embraced it and we are already seeing repeat business. It's just fun. Often, there's a disconnect between critics and audiences."
Isn't it too soon for some damage control?
>>
>>81176378
Cameos king.
>>
>>81176609
>>81176695
i havent seen BvS, did his dad show up?

was he cast?

>Luthor gets shivved in prison somehow
>funeral scene
>bruce wayne shows up
>bald man played by bryan cranston, or someone else whos very good shows up.
>hey guys im Lex Luthor back from fucking ladyboys in thailand to take over my company again
>>
>>81176695
Except in Arrow Vertigo is still shit and has next to nothing in common with his comic counterpart
>>
>>81176709
>when the fuck is this sticky going down
When the movie stop being in theaters. That way it doesn't clot up /co/ will endless threads
>>
>>81176709
good. they are doing their job. have you noticed how the shitposting has gone down outside of here? I actually think I saw an actual comics thread yesterday.
>>
>>81176836

Fuck, that sounds pretty good actually.
>>
>>81176836
no but he fucking talks about him ad nauseam
>>
>>81176836
His dad is allegedly dead. Lex mentions he is an orphan.
>>
>>81176533
Tony is kind of a retard, except when it comes to building weapons and robots.
>>
Here are our options to salvage the Lex situation
>Lex magically unfucks himself in prison, becoming less of a spaz
>Lex Sr is casted and takes over
>Alternate Earth Lex
>Lex clone
Thats all I got
>>
>>81176898
Well it could imply "dead to him" if WB has any say in backpedaling.
>>
>>81176921
Reboot
>>
>>81176836
>did his dad show up?
No, and he doesn't even mentions his dad's name. The promo thing is literally last minute damage control.

>>81176837
Peter Stormare is based, and he's still a lot closer to Count Vertigo than the first one.
>>
>>81176968
Better call the Flash then
>>
>>81176958
It would take too much; then he needs a reason he gave up his company to his son that he abused. What is his motivation for hating Superman; because he put his annoying son in jail?

I think it'd be too much. Prison needs to change Lex or as I said before. I hope Lex was being influenced by Darkseid and it was making him unstable.
>>
>>81177000
Given the way he shows up, it's not hard to believe the reboot already happened.
>>
>>81176993
Look I like Peter as much as the next guy but hes a fucking drug dealer who pulled a scarecrow. Im not saying Count Vertigo is some nuanced character or anything but hes an important GA villain and I think we can do A LOT better. Hell Clock King has more going for him than him and Merlyn
>>
>>81177036
>I hope Lex was being influenced by Darkseid and it was making him unstable.

or better yet, he becomes full on anti life equationed and settles the fuck down.
>>
>>81177040
It was clear that Flashpoint happened at some point already
>>
The worst part for me was the
>my dad wanted me to be a super hero
That never happens in MoS, Kevin Costner keeps telling clarck to not save people.
>>
>>81176316
Movie? Loki or Hammer.
>>
>>81177120
Not really. You just are clinging to nonsense. Other than Flash showed up there's indication of Flashpoint.
>>
>>81177162
Iron Man's the best and most developed one, though.
>>
>>81177142
His Space dad says otherwise.
>>
>>81177053
Given the context of how badly CW screwed him up though, Peter is as good as we're going to get. He's European and his real name is Werner. All they need to do now is give him an implant that causes the vertigo effect, drop the drug dealer shtick, and find out he's an actual count.
>>
File: HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF!.jpg (438 KB, 964x1065) Image search: [Google]
HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF!.jpg
438 KB, 964x1065
>>81177190
True.
>>
Alright what if we retcon this shit by saying Jesse Lex is a younger, flawed clone of the real Lex whos been a public eye scapegoat for years?
>>
File: 1393188716527.jpg (163 KB, 1357x761) Image search: [Google]
1393188716527.jpg
163 KB, 1357x761
>Supes dies
>doesn't do anything
>the funerals happen
>the candlelit vigil
>the coffin having the silver Supes symbol
>the giant emblem on the ground
>mfw

I don't know why or how but that actually got me choked up.
>>
>>81177183
It would explain why Flash showed up in a dream rather than real life

Remnants from the old universe spilled into the new one, so either Flashpoint or COIE but I didn't see anything hinting towards to the Anti-Monitor.
>>
>>81176709
If it bothers you so much, do what I did until I actually saw the movie: Hide it.
>>
>>81177207
He mentions Kansas in the same phrase so he clearly isn't talking about gladiator, but is possible if stupid.
>>
>>81177217
If you ask me theres no point because Arrow is fucked beyond repair right now.
>>
>>81177287
They have to get rid of the chick in charge
>>
File: 1355126297453.jpg (430 KB, 526x800) Image search: [Google]
1355126297453.jpg
430 KB, 526x800
Jimmy Olsen unceremoniously executed, Superman's mom gagged with witch scrawled across her forehead, blowing up a poor cripple along with dozens of others for no actual reason. Fun!
>>
Was there an after credits scene?
>>
>Flash shows up
>Am I here too soon?
made me kek audibly

>>81177367
This ain't a Marvel movie
>>
File: 1452305389856.jpg (173 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1452305389856.jpg
173 KB, 500x377
>>81169369
>This entire review
It was worth the 3 year wait, unlike the movie.
>>
>>81177317
That, cancel the show, and actually make a Green Arrow show. Or hell just make a movie, one without Snyder of course
>>
>>81177287
Nah, there's still hope for Arrow. They just need to quit with all that writer's pet character shit.
>>
>>81177333
>Jimmy Olsen unceremoniously executed
Oh my god, Don't fucking remind me of that shit, like why did Snyder do that?
>>
>>81177367
Nope. What would they even put there? They already shoehorned the JL cameos directly into the movie at a super awkward time.
>>
>>81177399
>This ain't a Marvel movie
Ah, this was once said with pride and hubris. There's only regret now, though.

>>81177457
An apology.
>>
>>81177142
Nigga two years later and you still don't get the context of that line? He was telling him to not save people in general, but that right now was not the right time. All the other flashbacks show that he needs to be mentally ready for the time he shows himself to the world. Okay, he didn't straight up say become a hero. But he does say he needs to decided whether to stand beside the human race or not.
>>
>Cyborg will be shoehorned into JL
No one likes the robot nigger, Johns. Stop it. Give us the green alien, or at least the sexy magician
>>
>>81177440
GA has to many Roys and no Roy, half his team needs to go.

They really should be modelling the show after DareDevil because DareDevil is the best live action Batman I've ever seen and GA always copies Batman.
>>
>>81177499
> He was telling him
Fucked that up. Meant, 'wasn't'.
>>
>>81177449
>why did Snyder do that?
I'm beginning to realize he's actually retarded.
>>
>>81177441
Really? Well lets look at the score card:
>The League of Assassins is gone
>Malcolm Merlyn is now a joke
>Count Vertigo is literally nothing, again
>Deathstroke is banned from the show
>Amanda and the Suicide Squad are gone
>Magic is barely a thing and Grundy STILL has not returned
Short of creating a original villain I say we're still in the red
>>
>>81177449
was that Jimmy? he never said his name.
>>
>>81177559
Snyder confirmed. Why this man is in charge of anything is a mystery.
>>
File: four more years of nineelevens.jpg (422 KB, 1936x2463) Image search: [Google]
four more years of nineelevens.jpg
422 KB, 1936x2463
This is the future you chose
>>
File: martha.jpg (970 KB, 1446x1024) Image search: [Google]
martha.jpg
970 KB, 1446x1024
>>
>>81177559
Camera, ginger, with Lois. Do the math
>>
>>81177509
did you know that thing was supposed to be a Mother Box?

It didn't click with me at all, that was dumb as fuck.

did you catch the GL reference?

>>81177602
Fucker needs to be batbranded inside his ass
>>
>>81177559
Its in the credits. Sadly it was either that or he was going to be a villain.
>>
>>81177530
You know what I want? A Green Arrow show that with a likable, Robin Hood style vigilante that doesnt take 4 seasons to get his name. I want a show that has Roy as his sidekick, Black Canary as the occasional team up, and possible Diggle as the normal guy whos just acts a public face bodygaurd, not a weird vigilante. A show with no oracle knockoff, where Deathstroke is the worlds greatest merc and not some whiny mastermind, where Merlyn has a rivalry with Oliver for the sport of it, and Count Vertigo is an actual threat. But seeing how hell is still burning I dont see that coming anytime soon
>>
>>81177661
>Sadly it was either that or he was going to be a villain.
Every time I hear something new about Snyder, my opinion of him only gets lower.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.