[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when is the MCU gonna tackle Demon in a Bottle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Demon in a bottle.jpg (65 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Demon in a bottle.jpg
65 KB, 600x300
So when is the MCU gonna tackle Demon in a Bottle?
>>
>>81068879
They tried to in IM2, the dance party where he's drunk and fights WM was there version of Demon in a Bottle.
>>
Never

There will probably never be another Iron Man movie again
>>
>Obama's republic of Hitlerstan.
>>
>>81068879
Demon in a Bottle doesn't leave much room for witty banter and epic jokes XD
>>
>>81069118
Neither did Knoghtfall, but they still managed to throw some in there. Don't be such a faggot.
>>
>>81069002
They should have a new character become Iron Man and make an Iron Man 4

and it should be a fiesty Latina
>>
>>81068991
God, that was disappointing.
>>
>>81072086
>DJ, give me a pat beat...hahaa, a beat to kick my freinds' ass to.
Yes it was, I'm glad Tony got his ass beat for that
>>
MCU Tony doesn't have alcoholism, he has assholism.
>>
>>81069075
vintage memes
>>
>>81072744
You know after creating ultron and getting cap killed his alcoholism would be pretty mundane
>>
>>81072685
Ya know RDJ made that up on the spot?
>>
>>81072956
That's nice, he is pretty good at improving his character. He also made up the line in Avengers right before he fought Thor "Doth your mother know you wearth her drapes?"

Still doesn't make that scene any better.
>>
>>81073004
And the "That guy there is playing Galaga!" bit.
>>
>>81073049
Is this just evidence thag RDJ is the one who is forcing more and more quips into the mcu? Ultron would have still had an attitude if he was based on Pym, but he wouldn't have been cracking unfunny jokes.
>>
>>81068879
They wanted to with Iron Man 2, but Disney didn't like the idea of a movie for kids centering around alcoholism, so they had to do the half-assed palladium poisoning plot as a compromise.
>>
>>81069075
I loved that fucking meme
>>
>>81073049
But he was playing Galaga...Iron Man said it cause he was really playing it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.