[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess SHIELD finally got him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Guess SHIELD finally got him
>>
File: dear god.gif (984 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
dear god.gif
984 KB, 500x213
>>81062175
Since he was part of Hydra, why didn't he just unfreeze the winter soldier and send him off to kill Tony?
That would've been great foreshadowing for Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>>
>>81064472
Not sure if everyone in hydra has the same status or even intel on whats going on. I mean their whole deal is being a bunch of disparate splinter cells so they can never truly be killed.
>>
>>81064715
>I mean their whole deal is being a bunch of disparate splinter cells so they can never truly be killed.
Yep, the name of the game is compartmentalization.
>>
>>81062175
Pressing "F" for respect.

Only 66 years old; unknown/undisclosed cause. God Speed Gary.
>>
>>81067911
The cancer finally got him. Did you see how bloated he looked in Winter Soldier? Probably back on chemo. Honestly surprised he lasted this long.
>>
>>81062175
Hail Hydra
>>
>>81062175

Good night, sweet Senator.

Hail Hydra
>>
File: 2006_over_the_hedge_010.jpg (43 KB, 416x238) Image search: [Google]
2006_over_the_hedge_010.jpg
43 KB, 416x238
>>81062175
HELP ME BRUCE WILLIS
>>
File: mainart.png (649 KB, 706x532) Image search: [Google]
mainart.png
649 KB, 706x532
"You may now flip."

Too bad he's gone. Larry Sanders set the stage for so much of TV comedy after it. Just some groundbreaking stuff.
>>
So the prostitute really was killing his back.

Hail Hydra.
>>
File: 465501725_1280x960.jpg (69 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
465501725_1280x960.jpg
69 KB, 1280x960
>>81062175
Press H to Hail
>>
I liked him, too...
>>
>>81069965
Probably not cancer. Certainly not chemo; you'd have known. Didn't look like he was bloated from retaining fluids in the abdominal cavity, looked fat and old, like someone who's in his sixties and doesn't take care of himself.

Given his age and his sporting pursuits and reported lifestyle, I'd say congestive heart disease caused a series of arrests. He probably went to hospital after the first pains, died while he was in there. It happens.

Boxing is not a good cardio, nor is standing around: the sport aka baseball for old men. Go running, go jogging, walk the dog - that's good cardio. A couple of miles/thirty minutes a day is all you really need to get the benefit for your heart, as long as you're not going out right next to the freeway.

And don't overindulge on drink or drugs, don't smoke, and lay off the carbs and saturated fats as you grow older. Those will kill you dead.

Then again as Redd Foxx said, you're gonna look like a damn fool laying at the hospital dying of nothing.
>>
>>81071683
H
>>
>>81071955
Didn't he have a cancer scare a few years ago? I'm almost entirely certain that he got sick with the big C.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.