[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /co/ think of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
what does /co/ think of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2?
>>
It tastes good.
>>
It was good.
Veganism moral at the end was stupid and I couldn't take it seriously though.
>>
>>81061261
puntastic
>>
>>81063375
what veganism moral?

>>81061261
>>81063640
Just 90 minute of food puns. Definitely a dip in the quality of humor, but thats a sequel for you
>>
The not Steve Jobs character was kind of insulting.
>>
>>81064318
The food was alive so it was bad to kill it and eat it.
>>
A huge vessel for fetish fuel.
>>
>>81065192
It's not much that it was alive but that it was sentient and apparently had some level of intelligence
If anything the food were like babies
Would you eat a baby, anon?
>>
>>81065497
I eat baby cows and chickens already
>>
File: char_106688.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_106688.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>81065110
Well, I like his orangutan sidekick voiced by Louise from Bob's Burgers
>>
>>81065110
>Movie took a sweating grunting stone solid shit on the corpse of Steve Jobs.

That's part surprised me.
>>
>>81065192
>>81065497
the food could talk and communicate with humans
thats some high level shit
Though its more generic "don't rape the environment" moral than anything
>>
I hated the monkey and I hated the fucking strawberry even more. I'm sick of seeing characters that don't even talk but stick around just to be annoying. It's fucking unoriginal
>>
You know his dad went balls deep into that pickle.
>>
>>81064318
>Definitely a dip in the quality of humor, but thats a sequel for you
I dunno, I think it was alright. I mean, it had a few good ones... That being said, the only reason they had a Cheeseburger creature was for that "I think she wants you to rub her buns." line, that line felt like a "We thought this line was amazing, so we needed a way to work it in there" line.
>>
>>81066050
Why was it insulting? I mean, why is it any more insulting than something like Team America saying that every actor is a fag and a terrorist that works for Kim Jong Il, which /co/ is alright with?

All this did was take the general negative thoughts on Steve Jobs and blow it up to the nth degree. It wasn't like Chester was retarded, he was a genius, it's just that he had let all the years of being told he was infallible grind away at him and made him highly arrogant and a bit ignorant. I walked away from it thinking he was less a Steve Jobs parody and more a dark reflection of Flint, something he could become if he didn't have anyone to keep him on the straight and narrow.
>>
>>81061261
I thought it was okay, but not as good as the original. Worth seeing, but not worth buying.

>>81065957
I hated that design. It's so ugly and bears no resemblance to an orangutan in any way.
>>
It was mostly eye-candy. The colorful rendering, creative character design, and cartoony animation are a delight to watch.
>>
>>81065269
How is it fetish fuel?
>>
>>81061261

seve jobbs did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.