[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all the hate? Why can't DC & Marvel fans get along??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hardtimes.jpg (230 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
hardtimes.jpg
230 KB, 1280x854
Why all the hate? Why can't DC & Marvel fans get along??
>>
stop making retarded threads you faggot.
>>
Because war among fan communities is fun.
Also because its fun to kick someone when they're down to see how they react.
>>
>>81052265
Because fuck people who like things I don't like.
>>
>>81052265
I kinda hate both movie universes.
DC makes emo grimdark nonsense made by people that don't like comics.
Marvel makes safe forgettable movies written with an algorithm
>>
>>81052265
centuries of conditioning that everything boils down to two sides and that you are obligated to either pick a side or remove yourself from the discussion
>>
>>81052360
Adapting comics into a believable setting does not fucking equal not liking comics.
>>
>>81052265

I enjoy pretty much everything about the MCU, I'll defend most of MoS (not the tornado scene, that was pretty silly), and I'll most likely enjoy BvS as well.

Fuck the haters. I like what I want.
>>
>>81052265
We're on the internet. A place where dreams and friendly interactions die
>>
>>81052313
>Also because its fun to kick someone when they're down to see how they react.

You know, Fritz, one of these days I'm gonna have a stick of my own.
>>
I hate Marvel movies: their blantant self advertising using useless plot points feels dishonest and gets me out of the movie. The fact that the movies are stupid and bland doesn't help.

I thought DC would be over this. But they did the same even worse.

About comics: there are good and bad stories
>>
>>81052265
But mavelr and dc fans are ok, at least comic fans, mental illness people that like or interested in films should gone to /tv/
>>
The two universes are like night and day on the scale of comic book shit
Ironically marvel has turned the page and gone back to lighthearted stories ushered in by the MCU popularity while DC is going full steam alan moore miracleman with everything and its getting mixed results for the most part.
>>
>>81052265
I wish the comic book movie fad would end and both companies would put more focus on their comics. The movies were more fun when there was one per year or one every other year.
>>
>>81052265
Because people who don't read comics assume those who do only buy from one company, and try to fit in by taking a side against one of the others.
>>
Image is the answer
>>
>>81052783
that won't happen unless people start buying 400% more comics between movie releases, but stop for a month every time a movie does come out
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x512
Marvel kiddies btfo by handsome DC grown-up
>>
>>81053203
>image.jpg
I'm shitposting on the go!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.