[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come anger wasn't a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 787678.jpg (46 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
787678.jpg
46 KB, 630x420
How come anger wasn't a girl?
>>
>>81050637
Because that would be sexist.
>>
Riley hadn't hit puberty yet
>>
Because both males and females are capable of human emotion we call "anger"
>>
>>81050637
Because Lewis Black has a masculine voice. Who the fuck else is going to voice anger?
>>
>>81050706
>The male emotions are notably negative
>the female emotions, have a great deal more positivity

Loved the movie, but this irked me a tad.
>>
>>81050766
What are you on about? There was exactly one positive emotion and four negative emotions. Not to mention that, Sadness - the queen of negativity - was a girl.
>>
>>81050766
Joy's intro told us what the upsides were to all the other emotions (save for Sadness). The other three were all presented as helpful emotions.
>>
How come the emotions in Riley's parents were all of a single gender but Riley has both male and female emotions? Does she have a dick?
>>
>>81050637
because Riley is a lesbo or transgendered. thats why she was the only one in the movie with emotions of different sexes
>>
>>81050637
How do you know Anger wasn't?
>>
>>81050861
>>81050866
Because it's just a movie and they wanted variety.

Also lesbians aren't partially men. That's not how sexual orientation works.
>>
>>81050861
pretty sure its to show unity in oneself
riley is still young and learning about herself so they remain in default setting
>>
File: melancholy best couple.png (183 KB, 326x252) Image search: [Google]
melancholy best couple.png
183 KB, 326x252
>>81050766
Why nobody realized that the point of the movie was that there was no better emotion and they were all essential to life?

Also anger, fear, sadness and disgust are also pride, security/courage, love and contempy respectively. Emotions aren't all negative or all positive, all of them can be pleasant if they are fulfilled. Joy can also been unpleasant when it is in the form of boredom or mania.

Why we always have this discussion.
>>
>>81050861
She's bisexual
>>
Because the realized that an all female main cast would probably get them a smaller audience.
>>
>>81050699
This made no sense. Did you randomly pulled it out from your ass?
>>
>>81052681
It's a PMS joke
>>
>>81050861
Since today I feel especially autistic, I'm going to give you a serious answer. Notice how Riley's emotions look nothing like her, and everyone else's look like them. Obviously, the entire movie is visualization by Riley coming in terms with her emotions and imagining them represented by tiny people. People probably based on someone she knew, like a short blocky guy whom she saw mad at something. As the fantasy goes on, she imagines what other people's emotions are doing giving them similar image, but personalizing them.

Riley's emotions seems like mixed-gender crowd because they are default, not wearing her attributes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.