[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
..so? Where's the trailer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160323_101713.jpg (145 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_101713.jpg
145 KB, 691x1024
..so? Where's the trailer?
>>
It exists in your heart.
>>
Aww.. But my heart doesn't have will arnet in it...
>>
Did wb say what time the trailer drops?
>>
>>81021605
it's with your DEAD PARENTS!
>>
After BvS bombed they scrapped it probably

I'm kidding but maybe it's attached to BvS or will be on with Suicide Squad

Since it's a "kids movie" i'd say it'd be in front of either Angry Birds, Finding Dory, Ice Age, or Moana.
>>
>>81022971
They announced it would drop today and would be attached to BvS in theaters
>>
>>81023013
LEGO Batman trailer before BvS... Talk about tonal whiplash not to mention quality drop
>>
Lego Batman is more relatable and truer to Batman then Zack Snyder's
>>
>>81022971
BVS didn't bomb, just critics didn't like it. Critics hate transformers and those movies still make millions.
>>
>>81023197
How is that not bombing?
>>
>>81023197
Transformers was actually pretty good compared to the other movies in the franchise. shit was good enough to transform the movie industry for the last decade, from the cinematography to the music to the special effect . Transformer 1 was a good movie and revolutionary and was rewarded at the box office for it, critics are out of touch to the everyday man
>>
>>81023197
>BVS didn't bomb,

yet
>>
>>81023268
>Transformer 1 was a good movie

Making three sequels so shitty that people start actually believing the first one was good is a really roundabout way to convince people, they should've just tried to make a good film from the beginning instead.

But on that note:
>Transformers Metacritic 61
>BvS 48

Damn.
>>
>>81023117
I only worry that the joke will get old after a while. Like with the other Lego Batman stuff he's played more straight than Batman was in The Lego Movie.
>>
>>81023224
Bombing refers to box office revenue and that's it.
>>
>>81021605
>A Lego Batman movie will probably get better critical reception than the movie that was meant to kickstart WB's DC film universe

Dawn of JustFUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>81026605
>Hur 'cause it'll be fun and filled with quips!
- RT Critcs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.