[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Annihilation movie series W H E N Just an animated one, shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Annihilation_Vol_1.jpg (2 MB, 2595x1000) Image search: [Google]
Annihilation_Vol_1.jpg
2 MB, 2595x1000
Annihilation movie series W H E N

Just an animated one, shit
>>
>Ronan
>Super Chitauri
>who'll be Surfer?
>Sam Nova
>>
I can't properly express how much i loved this series.

Or how utterly disappointed was I with Conquest.
>>
>>81019029
Conquest was alright. Space Ultron in a cape was a cool design. Obviously pales in comparison to the original though, honestly I'd put it up there as one of Marvel's absolute best crossover events
>>
>>81018993
It'd be tough. The film rights to Super-Skrull and Silver Surfer aren't with Marvel, Ronan's character got kinda butchered in GotG, and Gunn hates the Nova Corps

It'd be fucking sweet if they pulled it off though. Super-Skrull being a boss is something I'd love to see
>>
Aren't Dan and Andy not pals anymore? I knew they stopped their working relationship but I thought I had read somewhere that their friendship had soured
>>
>>81018993
GotG 3 I guess.
Wait until they get the FF rights back.
>>
File: Cosmic Marvel.jpg (509 KB, 1960x1810) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Marvel.jpg
509 KB, 1960x1810
Cosmic Marvel animated series when?
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x1136
>>81018993

>Richard Rider

This will never happen.

>>81019024

Or that will happen, I'd rather it not happen than this happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 122x84) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 122x84
>>81019186

Something someone he slept with his wife
>>
>>81021090
Wow.
>>
>>81018993
Won't happen with Wacker and Loeb in charge of animation.

Loeb will try to shoehorn Sam in and Wacker is the editor of the current Marvel Animation and Marvel Cosmic and he enables shit cosmic so no.

Your best bet is if Marvel Studios ever wants to tackle on a Nova movie with Rich (which I can see happening because Loeb et al don't have power or pull with them and Rich was initially going to be in the GotG movie until Gunn dropped him) and even then if they do Annihilation they will have to change a lot of things and aspects from the original.

>>81021090
Stop spreading /co/ rumors.
>>
>>81018993
We can have Nova, possibly Richard, (though likely Sam).

Surfer's role could be filled by Captain Universe, or possibly Starhawk or one of the Eternals/Titans.

Ronan could be resurrected or cloned somehow, or his role could go to Beta Ray Bill.

Super-Skrull is tricky, especially since his powers are tied to copyrighted characters. Maybe they can broker another Spider-man type deal with him. Otherwise I really don't have a good alternative for him.

Annihilus is also tricky since he's probably tied up with Fox. I suppose the Magus might do as a substitute and change the Annihilation Wave into the Universal Church of Truth.

Galactus can easily be replaced by a Celestial for much the same effect.
>>
>>81018993
too dark

people won't go for it
>>
File: Praxagora_and_Super_Skrull.jpg (63 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
Praxagora_and_Super_Skrull.jpg
63 KB, 353x353
>>81019144
>tfw no klrt bf
>>
>yfw a Netflix mini-series for each character + a Netflix original movie for the team-up
>>
>>81025238
>possibly Richard, (though likely Sam).
Loeb has no power with Marvel Studios
>>
How would /co/ feel about Ultron being the one behind the Annihilation Wave? Make it a version that survived and lost all humanity to make him actually intimidating too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.