[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only people who don't like TTG are babies who grew up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: TeenTitansTogether.png (177 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansTogether.png
177 KB, 500x348
The only people who don't like TTG are babies who grew up with fake anime and appreciate kiddy anime non humor aped from Pokemon and Digimon, think the blandest of the bland "action" is mature, and don't understand slapstick and mistake it for "mean spirited"
>>
Please stop posting. You make me upset.
>>
>>81006562
Or are capable thinking for themselves and judge it on its own merits and just decide they don't like it. Regardless of the fact that people thinking for themselves seems to upset you.
>>
File: 1444506447976.png (165 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1444506447976.png
165 KB, 777x656
>>81006562
>>
TTG has two bad and one mediocre episode for every good episode.
>>
>>81006562
TTG is literally made for kids under 12. With zero continuity, jokes & plots that get tired fast, and no reason to watch episodes after you've seen them once, it has zero redeeming qualities for adults.

Besides sloppily re-using characters from the [Spoiler]ACTUAL[/Spoiler] Teen Titans, I bet you can't name one good thing about the show.
>>
>>81006562
I've never seen that. I don't like TTG because it's ugly, annoying, unfunny drivel made for 7 year Olds with no attention span. It's on part with Johnny Test.
>>
File: 1431400538262.jpg (49 KB, 509x350) Image search: [Google]
1431400538262.jpg
49 KB, 509x350
>>81008866
>TTG is literally made for kids under 12
>teen titans wasn't for little kids
>>81010784
>made for 7 year Olds with no attention span.
>teen titans wasn't made for kids

>action cartoons are mature

This is what people with the minds of children believe
>>
It's not Teen Titans, nor will it ever be Teen Titans. That being said you can enjoy it for what it is, a hyper random animated show for teeny tiny kids, who like fart jokes and wacky humor. The thing is though is that it uses the same voice actors, and touches on lots of the old show. I like it because it explores more of the original Teen Titans, even if they only do that every three episodes. It's not always terrible with humor and I'll take any chance I can get at more Teen Titans cartoon show, even if it means 1:3 ratio is good.
>>
>>81006562
It'sa hot-a new pasta, mama mía!
>>
File: vS1CoCZh.jpg (28 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
vS1CoCZh.jpg
28 KB, 480x270
>>81012666
>That being said you can enjoy it for what it is, a hyper random animated show for teeny tiny kids

Sure thing Satan
>praise 90s shows for sneaking in adult jokes
>when TTG does it, it's for the same crowd as Sofia The First
>>
>>81012756
The creators themselves have said that it is aimed for kids, mostly for comedy with some action. It is not a show like Teen Titans was. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing please.
>>
To much bait, try again.
>>
Or maybe OP, they realize that lazy "slapstick" writing, combined with low-budged flash animation is not only an unacceptable replacement for plot-driven action shows, but an insult to people who enjoy such things.
>>
>>81012265
>>81010784
>made for 7 year Olds with no attention span

I agree that the original TT was indeed made for kids, but a bigger take away is the attention span part. "lol so randum XD" humor is pretty shallow and its the kinda shit that ADD kids love.
>>
ttg is way better than teen titans. shit jokes shit drama shit action. coming from batman tas superman tas spiderman and justice league. then at the time it was airing to i strongly disliked any anime
>>
I like both.
>>
>>81013798
How dare you act reasonable and calm on an imageboard about children's cartoons. You sicken me.
>>
>>81012756
The problem with TTG is that the children's jokes aren't funny and the adult-oriented jokes feel like pandering.
>>
i don't like it because CN shills it to no end
>>
Teen Titans fans are the most autistic fandom on the internet
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.