[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show was the Johnny Test/Teen Titans Go of its day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: MuchaLuchaCast.jpg (91 KB, 800x345) Image search: [Google]
MuchaLuchaCast.jpg
91 KB, 800x345
This show was the Johnny Test/Teen Titans Go of its day
>>
>>81004987
you have 5 minutes to make your case before you and I officially enemies
>>
>>81004987
It was the adventure time of it's day.
>>
Oh it wasn't that bad

except Buena Girl, she was annoying as fuck.
>>
Snowpea
>>
>>81005235
The great thing about 4chan is that I can express whatever opinion I want, and nobody will ever know who I am.
>>
File: 1456589368618.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1456589368618.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>81004987
How fucking dare you, OP. You confused slut.
>>
>>81004987
this was a fun show. Wasn't there a movie?
>>
>>81005235
It was the first TV show made using Flash.
>>
Snow Pea
>>
COMBIIIIIIINE HARVESTER
>>
>>81004987
>SnowPea
>>
I never got it.
Why were they all shapeshifters?
>>
>>81005323
Shut up Nathan
>>
Rick O'shay
>>
I liked it. Certainly wasn't spectacular, but it was a good enough show to keep me entertained while waiting for the real good ones to come on.
>>
File: op.png (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
op.png
12 KB, 200x200
The difference between Mucha Lucha and TTG/Johnny Test

1. Mucha Lucha was always animated in Flash. It didnt become a flash show one day
2. Mucha Lucha wasn't on 24 hours a day like TTG or when Johnny Test still aired
3. Mucha Lucha didn't take an existing cartoon and turn it into a cumstain (Original Teen Titans, Johnny Quest + Dexter's Lab)

But I will tell you what all 3 shows have in common.

Teen Titans, Johnny Test, and Mucha Lucha were all produced by WB
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-21-40-52.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-21-40-52.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
And yet it was nicer than both. Especially the movie.
>>
>>81004987
Oh thank god someone else didn't like this. I couldn't stand this show but everyone around me loved it.
I think it helped elevate my dislike for spics.

Odd since I like El Tigre.
>>
>>81005872
WBonly produced the decent 1st season of Johnny test
>>
The show's pretty bad and lazily animated but I wouldn't go as far as to compare it to Johnny Test. It's a bummer the show was seldom funny with poor fight scenes, because the concept is solid as hell. They should have just made real fight sequences instead of just having lucha moves be "and then they turn into an object and we tween them falling on the other person".
>>
File: justfatmyshitup.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
justfatmyshitup.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
The only thing I remember about this show was that the second episode caused a new generation of weight gain fetishes
>>
>>81004987
I always hated this show, not that it was Johnny Test bad but it was just ugly to look at, unfunny and made me not want to go to Mexico. It almost ruined luchadores for me,
>>
>>81008430
I had 2 squishball toys of this and I popped both of them just to get the stuff that was inside of him.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.