[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I guess we know we're gonna get shitty, awful Ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Marvel-Villains-Lineup.jpg (1 MB, 3277x1950) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-Villains-Lineup.jpg
1 MB, 3277x1950
So I guess we know we're gonna get shitty, awful Ultimate Goblin in the MCU

And really, this is a Marvel villains line up? Kek, I remember some guys being more important villains.....but oh wait, they don't have the movie rights to Magneto and Dr Doom so they have to pretend B, C, and D listers are the A listers of Marvel
>>
>>80984290
That doesn't mean anything, shit was designed before Marvel and Sony hooked up again.
>>
>>80984290
Sure that's not the cartoon design?

I'll be mad if the first Spider-Man movie has GG period. Three of five Spidey movies have had a Goblin, give it a fucking rest.
>>
>>80984398
>Sure that's not the cartoon design?
It is, OPs just being an idiot
>>
>>80984290
>so they have to pretend B, C, and D listers are the A listers of Marvel
They aren't pretending, Loki is the A-lister villain of the movies. Ronan is the first villain of their cosmic movie series, as well as a recurring villain in the GotG. And Green Goblin is the most significant Spider-Man villain in the cartoon. Disney does not care about the comics, and neither do Disney Infinity fans.
>>
>>80984290
Looks like a skrull.
>>
>>80984539
Pumpkin bomb, tacticool pumpkin bomb

>>80984398
>>80984465
It may be the cartoon design but it's still Ultimate "Hulk" Goblin, and whatever they promote is likely for an agenda, for example if they decided to use classic Goblin in the MCU, we'd be seeing them push him in some way
>>
>>80984584
>whatever they promote is likely for an agenda
Yeah. Selling toys to kids that watched Ultimate Spiderman you dumbfuck.
>>
>>80984584
You are unequivocally retarded.
>>
>>80984290
>Spider-man looks closer to the Romita design than ever
>we're totally going to get ultimate Goblin you guys, he's all over that shitty cartoon!
Nigga you dumb
>>
>>80984533
I heard it wasn't that good compared to the other star wars playsets. I'm biding my time until the inevitable sale, I really want that goofy Boyega figure.
>>
>>80984290
Can we just not have any Goblin at all for a while? Two reboots and three Goblins might be a bit much.
>>
>>80984616
>>80984664

he is right, DC does the same thing.

for example most of the characters on Injustice have been adapted into movies, tv series and or have movies and tv series coming soon.

that's why they added characters like Ares, Hawkgirl and Killer Frost.

One is going to be the bad guy for the Wonder Woman movie, the other two appeared on the Flash and Legends of tomorrow, expect Killer frost to appear in more stuff too.
>>
>>80984689

daily reminder that Disney Marvel will aim at a more kids friendly version of the character while trying to be different from previews versions.

The chances of getting Hulk Goblin are really high since Disney produced the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon
>>
>>80984754
Scorpion Gaiden on The CW produced by Warner when?
>>
Ultron and Venom are also in that villains line up.

And Green Goblin, Ultron, Loki, and Venom are absolutely A listers. What are you on?
>>
>>80984786
>The chances of getting Hulk Goblin are really high since Disney produced the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon

No it won't. They had comic-friendly GotG and Ronan in the cartoons before their movie designs were unveiled, and after that, they were changed. Likely to be the same here.
>>
>>80984786
>he thinks Disney owns Spider-man movie rights
lmao retard, its still Sony

Venom isn't even really Venom on that show either, yet he's in the Infinity playsets.
>>
File: 1447000645915.png (355 KB, 384x351) Image search: [Google]
1447000645915.png
355 KB, 384x351
Feige said that the first MCU Spider-Man movie will have a villain that hasn't been in a Spider-Man movie before.
How long do you think that will last?
Do you think Green Goblin will ever appear in the MCU?
>>
>>80984951
It being Kraven is pretty much the only way I can ever be excited about a new Spider-Man movie.
>>
>>80984951
MYSTERIO
Y
S
T
E
R
I
O
>>
>>80984951
Nathan Fillion as the Scorpion!
>>
>>80984951
>Do you think Green Goblin will ever appear in the MCU?

Yes, he will be the first A list villain to appear in the MCU since Redskull, it will eventually happen
>>
>>80984844

or they just choose to do the Hulk Goblin just to be different from the previews versions.

This is ULTIMATE Spider-man in movie form after all.

>>80984950

part of the deal was that Marvel had a say on what will happen with Spider-man since he is part of the MCU now.
>>
>>80985347
First, see
>>80984951
second
>This is ULTIMATE Spider-man in movie form after all.
You know this how?
>>
>>80985347
>This is ULTIMATE Spider-man in movie form after all.
That's why he looks almost exactly like the Romita Spidey, right?
>>
File: 1457929376305.png (112 KB, 308x305) Image search: [Google]
1457929376305.png
112 KB, 308x305
>>80985482
>That's why he looks almost exactly like the Romita Spidey, right?

From what I recall..Romita Spider-Man wore a cloth mask, he didn't have mechanized camera shutters on it like we CLEARLY see here
>>
>>80985617
Ah, yes, I'd forgotten those iconic shutter eyes Ultimate Spider-Man had.

Don't bring that shit up like it proves a damn thing.
>>
>>80985688
It do, also I'm not that guy
>>
>>80984794
>Lin-Kuei, Fridays on the CW
>>
>>80984290
What is the appeal for Ultimate monster Goblin anyway? Why is it Marvel keeps trying to shove him into all new Spiderman media?
>>
>>80987058
Fuck if I know, Marvel seems hell bent on pushing everything Ultimate Spider-Man while the rest of the Ultimate universe has long been forgotten even though it's shit
>>
>>80987096
Just seems like they stripped away everything that made the character and turned him into just another generic monster that was once someone close to Peter. He's basically the Lizard.
>>
>>80987165
>Just seems like they stripped away everything that made the character and turned him into just another generic monster that was once someone close to Peter. He's basically the Lizard.

That is what they did. He also breathes fire...LOL

Ultimate Gobby is seriously something I would have created as a 10 year old and thought was totally badass and an improvement because its more x-treme
>>
>>80987165
What made the character?
>>
All seriousness (GG Infinity figure is the cartoon version), I need to work up to Ultimate GG. I have no problem with the design: but start off with the wacky GG and as time progresses, maybe Norman thinks he can increase his strength but accidentally Hulks himself.
>>
>>80984290
>So I guess we know we're gonna get shitty, awful Ultimate Goblin in the MCU

How is this surprising? They've had a gigantic "Ultimate" boner since the inception of the movie universe
>>
>>80984525
I heard the opposite. It's Marvel that's refusing to push characters that aren't being promoted in televised/filmed media.

>F4? Nope
>Sinister 6? Only if it's the USM versions of the characters
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nae0t0XeCC1r1c24u.png (211 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nae0t0XeCC1r1c24u.png
211 KB, 500x279
>>80984290
So I guess we're getting teenage Luke Cage in MCU
>>
>>80987096
USM show =/= Ultimate universe
>>
>>80987058
Mostly because right now there's an ultimate spider-man cartoon that they're trying to push, hence Ultimate Green Goblin. I doubt it'll stick after the cartoon ends.
>>
File: green_goblin.jpg (834 KB, 953x947) Image search: [Google]
green_goblin.jpg
834 KB, 953x947
>>80989032
This is what it is. MCU fags are in denial though, the faces of Marvel didn't change....they want you to believe nobody likes X-Men or F4 anymore or that Ronin is more iconic than Dr. Doom, and drones will go along with this because....droning is what drones do

>>80989221
Dude, it's the same fucking concept. HULK GREEN GOBLIN, A CATCH ALL PHRASE FOR ALL GOBLINS CLEARLY BASED ON THE ULTIMATE DESIGN AND CONCEPT

Better autist?
>>
I think a big reason for the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon was specifically so that it wouldn't overlap at all with whatever Sony was doing with Spider-man. That's also why the show doesn't have much focus on the usual Spider-man supporting cast, instead being a more general "Marvel Universe" cartoon starring Spider-man.
>>
>>80988805
He the crazy supergenius Joker-ish type scheming character that makes new gadgets and traps each time he appears.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.