[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Vs Supermen/ Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 0.png (14 KB, 377x414) Image search: [Google]
0.png
14 KB, 377x414
Can't find a better image to express how I feel about those who are trying to stick to one company and berate the other, even if that wasn't the point of that image.

It look like we are getting two awesome super-heroes based Movies within a few month and both are getting very good echoes so far. couldn't be happier as a fan of cape-comic.
>>
It's funny that the corporate war of this year as for a them internal struggle, though.
>>
>>80982053
I don't mind one being better than the other, but I feel like BvS has higher stakes because we won't get more movies if it does poorly.
>>
File: 0.jpg (587 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
587 KB, 1920x1200
>>80984459
>we won't get more movies if it does poorly.
Damn. That's pretty hars of Warner bors to interrupt the shooting of Suicide Squad and burning all of what was already done (including the actors, so it is sure it is never remade), but I guess this is fair. At least they are taking their responsibility.
>>
>>80984527
Yeah they even have the gas chambers set up already. They're also getting rid of directors, writers, and anyone else involved.
>>
>holy shit 2 cakes!
>but im only in the mood for one and i cant afford two anyway, and this cake is clearly better.
Fixed that stupid comic for you
>>
>>80986576
>not in the mood to ate two cakes
pleb.
>>
>>80986576
Don't make shit up, you can't afford both cakes and that's why you're bitter

I get you tho
>>
>>80984904
Snyder is a masterful director. I can't imagine anyone blaming him if the film fails at the box office. Hopefully. the people have the intellect to appreciate his work, but there's always the chance that they don't. No one can pin a box office flop on Snyder.
>>
>Holy shit!
>Two turds!
>>
>>80986832
This is b8
>>
>>80986901
I'm serious m8. Man of Steel beats any MCU movie. Maybe there's no room for intellect in superhero movies, but we can hope. You know I'm right.
>>
>>80986986
>Maybe there's no room for intellect in superhero movies
>intellect
This is what MoSfags actually believe.
>>
>>80986986
Bait
>>
/tv/ here

I don't read comics and i don't support any companies, I just find it hilarious how butthurt dc fans get about everything.
>>
>>80987059
>just find it hilarious how butthurt dc fans get about everything.
This.

They want to be completely validated on their insane delusions and then cry and play victim whenever someone calls them out.

It's a fucking cult dedicated to worshipping a summer movie.
>>
>>80986576
>>and this cake is clearly better
Stupid company wars. I see you. You can't hide.
>>
I'm excited for Civil War, even though I think it's a bad story to adapt and dislike how much focus is on Iron Man in Steve's movie.
I'm also excited for Dawn of Justice, even though the tone they're going for in the DCEU is not preferable and Goyer was still somewhat involved before.
Listen, friends. Join me. You can like both, it's okay.
>>
>>80987059
>>80987149
/tv/ please go home with your shitposting
we have enough of it without you
>>
>>80986576
You're not entirely wrong, but that hardly applies to movies. Unless you can't afford to spend eight bucks and a few extra hours to see a second movie.
>>
>>80986986
b8 or not, I know people who legitimately think this way and I'll never understand it.
>>
marvelfag here: i hope bvs is good
>>
>>80987253
I'm not /tv/.
>>
>>80987359
I will honestly never understand anyone liking Age of Ultron
Ultron was a fucking joke, quite literally a joke
He was fighting toe to toe with Capn' in his pre-final form for fucks sake, a robot that is meant to be a planetary danger was being fucked by Captain American and his omnipotent shield
Generally speaking MCU movies are shit like that, they have no stakes what so ever and they are formulaic as shit
>>
I'm not watching BvS until Civil War comes out so that I can watch them both back to back on the same day.
>>
File: nigga fuck this cake.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
nigga fuck this cake.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>80982053
>>
>two cakes

Typical Americans
>>
>>80988121
What is this from?
>>
>>80988647
>mentioning americans in relation to their eating habits as if any of them give a fuck

Typical non-Americans
>>
>>80982053
i dont know anyone who thinks of them as competing
for that matter, nobody is looking forward to them. they all look deeply flawed
>>
>>80988647
>less than forty cakes
Typical goody two-shoes
>>
>>80987408
Liar.
>>
>>80987466
>He was fighting toe to toe with Capn' in his pre-final form for fucks sake, a robot that is meant to be a planetary danger was being fucked by Captain American and his omnipotent shield
Comfirmed for not having seen the movie.
He was actually Jobbing Capitan America and would have killed him if Wnada hadn't saved him. Also, Utlron's strength was in his number.
He was an unstopable force like a virus you can't contain.

>Generally speaking MCU movies are shit like that, they have no stakes what so ever and they are formulaic as shit
MCU are great, budy, and each MCU movies have their own style.
>>
>>80987474
Uh... BVs Superman won't be on screen anymore when Civil War comes out.
>>
>>80988711
>take all the fun out of hovering over the picture name
>>
>>80987466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI9GyhX7yHM
>>
>>80986576
>buying cake
>not just taking both and blaming a Nordic torrent company for your bad behavior
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.