[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman solo movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Serious question /co/.

Which dc movie you think will get delayed in favor of Batman solo movie?
>>
JLD.
>>
>>80980315
Hopefully they will Cancel Aquaman and Flash
>>
>>80980315

As if a Batman solo wasn't planned from the very beginning of this DC movie universe shit.
>>
>>80980342
I think it is better to replace Flash with Batman solo and keep Aquaman.
>>
>>80980344
Yeah they're already laying the seeds for what will probably be yet another version of Under the Red Hood
>>
>>80980315
BvS should have been delayed for a solo Batman movie
>>
Dark Universe but it gets the R rating it wanted
>>80981040
>>80980342
>thinking the 4th most popular member of the JL will get their film cancelled over Cyborg
Kek no

>>80981569
>muh MCU formula
>>
>>80981577
Who said cancel? Just delay it.
>>
>>80981577
>see Dick Grayson as Robin for the first time since Batman and Robin

Yea who cares skip it

>see Dick transition to Nightwing

More nonsense nobody cares about. Leave it out

>see Jason Todd as Robin and everything that happens with that

Yea you're right. All of that was just needless backstory that had no real impact on the Batman mythos. Better to just skip pass all of that and maybe just have Nightwing and Jason Todd come literally out of nowhere.
>>
>>80981687
Man you sure are unimaginative.
Thats literally what theyre doing with Wondy.
Do you also think Wonder Woman is post-BvS?
>>
>>80981687
Oh please, hardly anyone will care about seeing Dick's transition from Robin to Nightwing.

Have a few flashbacks of Jason's days as Robin and his death plus show Batman sadness over his death and the audience will be interested.
>>
>>80981714
>do you also think Wonder Woman is post-BvS?

No I don't. I also think that's stupid but I dont care enough about WW to bring it up.
>>
>>80981861
Yea I'm sure this is the same mentality they have over at DC Films right now. Why not just skip all the way to Darkseid and show everything in flashbacks.
>>
>>80981874
Ant-Man did it as well.
So did Hulk.
Black Panther and Spider-Man as well
>>
>>80981931
JL1 might actually be Vandal Savage since the production title is Caveman.
>>
>>80981931
>Why not just skip all the way to Darkseid and show everything in flashbacks.
Overreacting much?

They already said that none of the movies are going to be origin stories (and they shouldn't be) and they will property show their origins in flashbacks instead.

It's their strategy to differ themselves from MCU.
>>
>>80980315
Cyborg pretty likely.
>>
>>80981861
Red Hood movie would be nice. He's a red pilled Batman.
>>
>>80980315
Probably Shazam, which is a damn shame.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.