[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pictures based from a franchise that have a shitty fanbase.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Pictures based from a franchise that have a shitty fanbase.
>>
>>80962684
Why not just name her Serendipity?
>>
>>80962684
Is this Sonic or Freedom Planet? Or what is this?
I say FP because the characters have long bodies.
>>
>>80963233
Because joke?
>>
>>80962684
Looks like the cat from Planet Dolan
>>
>>80963429
nah fp's super heavy on oriental aesthetic. Bet's on sonic or some other ip
>>
>>80962684

jeez that's a mean OP.

>>80963534

god what's with that dolan shit. the guy is just this droning idiot who made a lot of money from making YOUTUBE LISTS and now he has awful cartoons with that androgynous furry that every weirdo wants to bone.
>>
>>80962684
don't know who this is but I'm tempted to draw smut of it

like, my hand is itching like hell already
>>
>>80963729
Well it's true.
>>
>>80962684
wait, what's the franchise here?
>>
>>80963729
>androgynous furry
The cat doesn't seem that masculine to me
>>
>>80962684

I'm still mad that the bunny's not a boy, but I can deal with it. Eventually.
>>
>>80963729
>androgynous
kill yourself, anon.
>>
>>80963451
How is that a joke?
>>
>>80964597

Corruptions of words aren't actual puns, so I can't even give it that.
>>
>>80964622
And they're not even wordplay.
>>
>>80962684
She has a fanbase?
>>
>>80964412
Another thing I don't understand about the creator's intentions for this character is that why is Sarah shoehorned in that published comic.
>>
>>80964916
Honestly, I don't get why Sarah was in the Outside the Lines comic, her character and presence just feels forced and superfluous.
>>
>>80963961
I guess this doesn't count but still, c'mon guys, grow up.
>>
File: Ying.jpg (11 KB, 344x339) Image search: [Google]
Ying.jpg
11 KB, 344x339
>>
>>80962684
>Pictures based from a franchise
Where did you learn English, you filthy 3rd world ape?
>>
>>80962684
But OP, that's definitely not Sonic's art style.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.