[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One day you some how get Superman's powers. How long until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 30
File: bmM9ehK.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bmM9ehK.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
One day you some how get Superman's powers. How long until you utterly abuse those powers?
>>
File: supes.jpg (880 KB, 1743x1123) Image search: [Google]
supes.jpg
880 KB, 1743x1123
>>80960970
I'd really like to think I would not abuse them, but then again, I know I'll never be as good as Superman. Probably just a lot of minor things, like stealing shit at a zillion times light speed.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't try to be like him, though.
>>
Define abuse.
You mean like using them for evil, or selfish reasons, or taking the steps Superman and his type refuse to take like toppling ruthless dictatorships, killing the badguys, doling out real justice and such?
>>
>>80960970
I'd probably do some shit like blowing ISIS out of Middle East, remove NK regime, etc.
Then big countries would get afraid of me and start a manhunt. Then I'd just take over the world, because fuck it.
>>
>>80960970
About eleven minutes.
>>
It'd take me like 10 minutes not to rape Lois.
>>
Depends on what you mean by abuse. If you mean to use them for selfish reasons or to improve my own life, then day one minute one.

It'd probably take me a good year or so to get to the point of deciding to enslave the world.
>>
It's too much responsibility. I don't even want them.
>>
>>80961346
NIGGA you're fucking Superman, what the fuck do you think you would need to steal?
>Wanna play a expensive videogame?
Just show up at some kids house and start playing with him, he will suck your dick if you ask.
>Wanna fuck a hoe?
Every single bitch in this planet and beyond will be willing to taste your cock.
>Wanna a expensive car?
Why? You're fucking Superman go fuck yourself you don't need no car.
>>
File: 1458576813196.png (338 KB, 464x550) Image search: [Google]
1458576813196.png
338 KB, 464x550
>>
>>80961746
>NIGGA you're fucking Superman

That's the thing. I'm not. I'm myself with Supermans powers.

I'm a vain, selfish, egotistical prick who is obsessed with materialistic things.

Getting the best superpowers isn't going to change what 24 years of life has shaped me into. If anything, it will just exaggerate what is already there.
>>
>>80960970
I'd probably feel guilty about the prospect of abusing the power. I wouldn't want to be the bad guy of the story of my life. I'd probably resort to the use of Citizens Arrest policies quite a bit, and if we are legitimately talking Superman powers here, I'd feel obligated to make an attempt to announce myself to the United Nations to offer my services to the world as a whole, while also taking advantage of it as a regulatory committee that could keep me in check if only ever to be the ones to call me out if I ever went to far, while also being my defense against those who would say I wasn't doing enough. Unlike Batman tossing out "I can't kill once because then I'll become as bad as the killers, Actively working alongside the system would allow me to be prevented from taking even good intentioned steps that could lead down a slippery slope to tyranny which I'd hope I'd want to avoid.
>>
>>80961903
Is this some sort of super high form meta trolling? or are you just this retarded?

I really don't get it.
>>
File: and so I just kept laughing.jpg (86 KB, 938x456) Image search: [Google]
and so I just kept laughing.jpg
86 KB, 938x456
>>80960970
I do the responsible thing and not use them ever, Anon. This is the only correct response. I do not have a Kryptonian brain, a fortress of solitude with alien ethics/philosophy to lean on, and a world that has a long standing history of metahuman activity.

Any action I preform overtly will change the course and destiny of man to humanity's determent. Without a Kryptonian brain, I wouldn't be able to predict geopolitical blow back and market response to the things I save/destroy. I would probably cause nations to go to war just because I flew over the wrong territory or stopped the wrong conflict.

The world is a hell of a lot more complicated than many give it credit for being. If it isn't broken, don't attempt to mend it.
>>
>>80960970

I just hope other heroes start cropping up to keep eachother in check.
>>
>>80960970
I'd use the powers but I'd be extremely fast and precise with them so that no one was the wiser.

Like killing a dictator with very finely tuned heat vision designed to burst an aneurysm in his brain or rupture an artery in his heart. And super-speed to make sure no one saw me do it.
>>
>>80962000
>Without a Kryptonian brain, I wouldn't be able to predict geopolitical blow back and market response to the things I save/destroy. I would probably cause nations to go to war just because I flew over the wrong territory or stopped the wrong conflict.
Is this a thing? Because I don't recall it ever being emphasized in terms of broader importance. What I recall is Clark Kent on a personally basis functioning like an all-American child with the exception of his abilities before being informed of his Kryptonian ancestry which he is usually curious about and able to learn about at a level almost always portrayed to be comparable to the rate humans are able to. Yes, with Super speed he is able to learn things quicker, because he is perceiving information more quickly, but I don't recall the Kryptonian brain being shown to function inherently differently than a human brain in any manner beyond an application of Superman's abilities to its functionality
>>
>>80960970

Define 'abused'.
>>
>>80960970
i'd be lucky to make it 5minutes
>>
>>80962132
Well he is able to retain all knowledge learned at super speed, something the flash cannot do. It also gives him 100% perfect recall of everything he has ever experienced, so I assume there would have to be a least a little difference.
>>
Every woman on Earth who is a 2/10 or higher is raped simultaneously.
>>
Probably not long. I like sex too much.

On the plus side, I'm an extreme introvert and don't much care to deal with the outside world, so I wouldn't be going around reking shit in some misguided attempt at justice. Any havoc I cause would be on a strictly person-to-person basis.

...I might accidentally kill the first few bitches I fuck, though.
>>
>>80962132
It's a thing and you can't do it under the OP's premise unless OP changes the premise to say "You are now Kryptonian with all of Superman's power."

The only thing you'd be lacking is the Kryptonian technology at that point.
>>
File: hot double d fingering.jpg (36 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
hot double d fingering.jpg
36 KB, 650x720
I'd bitch slap my exes for a while.

Then I'd kidnap hundreds of babes and drop them off at a giant mansion commune. And live with them as some kind of Lord of Babes.
>>
File: 4188115-2681422-23.jpg (779 KB, 1440x2258) Image search: [Google]
4188115-2681422-23.jpg
779 KB, 1440x2258
>All this violent and rapey abuse of powers

I'd probably just use super knowledge and super speed to learn every language then hobo my way around the world.
>>
>>80962439
i hate it when he steals flashes hotspots
>>
>>80962439
Well, I mean literally everything we've been raised to do is now no longer relevant. You don't need to work, you're probably not gonna have a family because you'll outlive everyone, none of the laws apply to you anymore, because no one could enforce them upon you. You have nothing to go on, because there's no precedent for this. There has never been anyone like you, so you can't just copy what someone else did.

What the fuck do you do, then? I mean, you likely wouldn't know anything other than pure carnal pleasures that would have any meaning to you a more.
>>
>>80962603
>steals

>implying superman didn't do it first
>>
>>80962656
So why wouldn't you help people then? It's not like there's anything holding you back.
>>
File: a69.png (583 KB, 680x689) Image search: [Google]
a69.png
583 KB, 680x689
>>80962656
Also after a few weeks you'll have absorbed enough solar energy that you can just pick a direction and space yourself
>>
As soon as i know th3 extent of my abilities
>>
>>80962725
Because you're still human, and thus bound by human nature.
>>
File: foucault.jpg (8 KB, 192x191) Image search: [Google]
foucault.jpg
8 KB, 192x191
>>80962799
>human nature
Tell me anon, what is this "human nature"?
>>
>>80962799
most humans aren't violent psychopaths that when you they get an ounce of power would immediately abuse it. However i can see them trying to do some good and making the situation worse.
>>
>>80960970
The problem is that if I ever acquire powers I wanna be able to be stealthy with them.

And Superman is...usually not all that stealthy.
>>
>>80960970

I don't think I'd go full evil superman with it, but I'd probably do the odd bit of superdickery every now and then like heat visioning the tires on a douchebag's car and picking up chicks.
>>
>>80962739
You're superman. Outside of like, Kryptonite and red suns, you're pretty much limitless. Go fuck a black hole. punch a neutron star in half. Play 10 pin bowling with planets.

..and give it 40-50 years and Kryptonite won't even be an issue.
>>
>>80962439
Superman's so fast his own collar has to catch up with him.
>>
>>80962856
No, but consider: road rage. Something as simple as someone cutting you off in traffic can provoke intense rage in even an otherwise relatively stable person. I've seen my dad flip a guy off and call him an asshole for cutting him off, and he's the most chill person I've ever met.

Now, take someone with super powers that they probably aren't fully in control of, and put them in that situation.

You can see how this can turn ugly very, very quickly.
>>
>>80962912
lol
>>
>>80963007
>No, but consider: road rage. Something as simple as someone cutting you off in traffic
but the person can fly now at superspeed. lapse of judgement can happen but I highly doubt some random joe is going to purposely abuse his new power that maliciously. What I thnk would happen is that he is going to be taken in by the government so they can experiment and train him and keep the person as weapon of mass destruction.
>>
Just how powerful is Superman, anyways. I've seen him struggle to lift masses of rock, but then turn around and wipe a city off the map. Seems to fluctuate a bit.
>>
>>80963143
here is a thread on his best feats: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3ovxvl/respect_superman_complete_postcrisis/

>inb4 leddit
>>
>>80963100
Well, my point is simply that you're still subject to impulsive anger. Everyone at some point has gotten pissed off and hit a wall or something at some point. That doesn't change suddenly if you got superpowers.
>>
File: 1449172492950.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1449172492950.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>80963182
Holy shit
>>
>>80963309
Oh that's just stupid. The proportions don't even work!
>>
>>80962726
>only one mention of space
>not about become super dictator and force people to give NASA infinitillion dollars because muh space

I swear, those faggots always show up in every thread like this, and assume the only reason we don't have fucking hyperdrives is that NASA isn't having enough money thrown at it.

>but muh shuttle program

Those shuttles were old as balls and were scrapped because they were literally falling apart. We bum flights from the russians because they offered and it's a shit ton cheaper than building and maintaining our own shuttles, and our guys and their guys are going to the same place anyway. It just makes sense. It's carpooling but with space ships.
>>
>>80963309
>>80963353
Not to mention the whole crushing entire continents thing.
>>
>>80963007
Except incoherent rage of that sort usually stems from frustration at being either unable to fulfill obligations, or at an offended sense of pride.

The first is unlikely to occur on the same level as 'office worker getting cut off in traffic' once you've gone full super. Most of your basic needs would be met and your stress level will probably move down as you switch into more engaging and stressfree life of superdicking around.

Instead of road rage the bar moves up and you only spaz rage at stuff like your family getting attacked by ninjas while you're busy saving people from an erupting volcano... which most people would consider perfectly acceptable... not 'good' but accetably understandable.

The second would be the real danger though. Maintaining a sense of humility in the face of being objectively 'SUPER' would be difficult. Consider if this new super ends up being Kanye West, or worse, a young teen who acquires their power at puberty and thus has no objective basis for 'normal adult life, responsibilities, and socialization'.
>>
>>80962269
"super desparate" isn't a power, anon.
>>
>>80962000
go to bed lex
>>
>X-ray vision
About thirty seconds.
>>
>>80960970

Almost immediately, it would be for the greater good, but I wou,d know that I am still just another asshole doing bad things and trying to justify them.

First things first. Start turning Africa into the global breadbasket. Going to have to break a lot of guns, and move some warlords and soldiers around so they can't regroup. I am going to be making a lot of bread and chicken with the unpopulated areas. Try not destroy the savahanna or Congo, but the desert will probably be gone.

Next I would start dismantling fishing fleets and most ocean liners. Give the ocean time to flourish again. Eventually people would be allowed back in, but it would be slowly after five years.

Now I would start distributing the excess food from Africa to improvised areas.

Start the long term incarceration of warlords (~10-15) and relocate their soldiers.

Next corrupt politicians will also be joining the long term inmates with different jail times.

After that I would mostly stick to farming and bringing food to people. Maybe flying shit up into space so humanity can expand.
>>
File: space__castle_by_raymondgriego.jpg (31 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
space__castle_by_raymondgriego.jpg
31 KB, 291x400
>>80963381
Even if you could only say, lift a minivan into orbit by yourself, you'd still be more powerful than most govts on the space front. Probably even all the world govts together (assuming ayylamos, reptilians, and black atlantians don't exist in this scenario)

Hell, just the act of building my free orbital space castle might actually do the trick if I let them get a glimpse of it lurking behind the dark side of the Moon. Get those govts spooked and worried about the space colony growing above their heads.

Sorta like Ozymandias now I think, but without nuking New York and traumatizing billions with a psychic space squid.
>>
>>80960970

Not even an 1/8th of a second. But if his super intelligence comes with it, I'd be able to abuse the shit out of them in a way were I could convince myself I'm the good guy.
>>
>>80963802
Most major world governments as well as the UN will without a doubt try to attack and kill you, because in their minds, you could be coming for their home countries next.

What would you do? Speak before the UN or something? Or just not give a shit and ignore whatever they throw at you?
>>
>>80963820
I'm just tired of all thos dipshits that are like Oh well maybe if we cut all the money out of this related field that's producing something we'll get use out of right now and make breakthroughs that we can apply to all sorts of other shit, and gave it to NASA, maybe they'll be able to break through this wall I think they've slammed up against. But only if they have a ladder made of dollary doos. NASA has the funding it currently has, because that's the funding it needs for what it's currently doing. Plus, like the shuttles, all those F18s, F16s, and A10s, are old as shit, plus replacing them with one plane(F35)will save us a shit ton of money in the long run from simplified supply lines, that can be funneled back into other shit. Not to mention the breakthroughs that will and already have resulted from the F35 program. And before anyone pulls up sources that were disproved years ago about how shit the F35 is, people said the same shit about the F16 when it was in development.
>>
>>80963911

Ignore them, maybe disarm them if I feel like their might be collateral damage.

Like I said I am a pretty evil superman. I believe in improving humanity against their will. If you find a dog stuck in some barbed wire, and when it snaps it's teeth at you, what do you do? You muzzle it and move on.

I mean they can't hurt
>>
File: Sagan.jpg (6 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
Sagan.jpg
6 KB, 257x196
I don't get the hype about space anyway
It's just empty. That's like, the point of it.
>>
>>80964073

Well, anon, there is a lot of space up there, and little space down here.

Our family is growing, so we are going to need more room soon or we are going to have a problem.
>>
>>80964171
Why don't we just make the family smaller?
>>
>>80960970
>How long until you utterly abuse those powers?
Is it abuse if I try to see how far I can travel into space and probably fuck up and die in that cold vacuum?
>>
>>80964239
because anon that would require either genocide or living like the Chinese.

I'm not sure which would be worse.
>>
>>80964036
> I believe in improving humanity against their will.

Why? I never quite get the logic behind this.

If humanity doesn't want my help they can deal with that. I'll go make my own humanity. Come back in a century or two and compare notes.
>>
>>80964239
Howdy, Adolf
>>
>>80964239

Because balancing resources is hard, so it would mean taking papa and mama and send them elsewhere before they got old, but there is no where else. Where would they go?

>>80964380
Evil. I WILL FIX THEM EVEN IF IT MAKES PEOPLE UNHAPPY. THEY WILL TAKE MY HAND AND I WILL LEAD THEM TO A NEW DAWN, OR THEY CAN COME DRAGGED IN SHACKLES.
>>
>>80964502
>Where would they go?
SPACE ALL OLD PEOPLE
>>
>>80961408

>>80961464

This is why americans are considered total retards, your definition of dictator is someone that doesnt not want to obbey the jewish banking.
>>
>>80964587

Exactly anon, now you get it. Now to space!!!

God can you imagine being born on a heavier planet that would require nuclear explosions to reach space? How horrible.
>>
>>80960970
>implying I wouldn't enslave the world the moment this happened
>>
Can it be considered abuse if I become a sort of 'hero for hire' to make lots of money and refuse to do anything really "bad"?
>>
>>80964502
You know that shit's gunna go straight to hell the moment you slip up and die though, right?

That kind of heavy handed parenting will just make humanity into star niggers, utterly incapable of governing or developing themselves aside from utter despots who are too busy trying to kill one another and claim your title to look outwards.

>>80964653
It probably has more to do with cutting off heads and burning people alive to be honest (or invading Poland/France). I understand that's 'their culture', but most Americans live under this funny concept of 'fundamental human decency and fairness' (even if history has shown humans to be anything but decent given half a reason.)

Ie: if Hitler and ISIS were more thoughtful on the Global PR effects of aggressive military expansion history would likely have remembered them differently. Then again, if they they'd shown more wisdom and played more defensively they'd more than likely never have made such radical gains with the local populace.
>>
>>80964835
>You know that shit's gunna go straight to hell the moment you slip up and die though, right?
>That kind of heavy handed parenting will just make humanity into star niggers, utterly incapable of governing or developing themselves aside from utter despots who are too busy trying to kill one another and claim your title to look outwards.

Shouldn't you be in prison, Luthor?
>>
>>80964726
Probably... but I'm not sure what you'd even want the money for... you'd have the power and reputation to work on credit alone for most anything you could want.
>>
Is it abuse if I sell my super sperm?
>tfw even super sperm still goes for less than an average egg
>>
>>80964922
do you want a planet full of unstoppable, unkillable ass holes who are doing nothing but trying to kill eachother? Cause that's what you're gonna get.
>>
>>80964898
>>80964898
>Shouldn't you be in prison, Luthor?

Pardon? I was under the impression the OTHER fellow was arguing for the self-absorbed tyrannical egomaniac while I proposed a less heavy-handed approach of leading by example and trying to let humans 'do it themselves' as much as could be helped.
>>
>>80964835

>Slip up and die
>Superman in the real world

Wut. But either way you are implying I don't have a plan to breed a group of people to be my consul and who will take over in my absence.

Besided even if I died and my consul turns evil, it would just be a return to the status quo.
>>
Step one: Test powers in desolate area.
Step two: Show up at first major natural disaster/Terrorist attack. Save people.
Step three:Speech at U.N. Tell the world I'm here to help for disasters and science ONLY, I don't want anything to do with politics.
Step four: Be a pretty nice guy. Help fly science gear around the solar system to speed up research in exchange for a paycheck.
Step 5:Have NASA/ESA design hab slabs that can be laser-welded for offworld use. make some nice digs on the moon/mars/wherever we want colonies.
Step 6:Retire somewhere and enjoy life.
Step 7:Superman ages slowly, realize this about 50 or so years later, get bored, either head off into deep space or take over the world or something.
>>
The worst I would ever do is make my life more comfortable or play pranks on assholes. I'll make sure I'm under the radar.
>>
File: plagued things.jpg (551 KB, 1080x920) Image search: [Google]
plagued things.jpg
551 KB, 1080x920
>>80965030
>a planet full of unstoppable, unkillable ass holes

There are worse fates I suppose.
>>
>>80960970
Any man can overcome adversity...but give a man power, and then you will see his true character.
>>
>>80965191
>Superman ages slowly

He actually reaches a point in solar absorption where his physical age basically reverts to his prime and then stays there. There was an in continuity comic that showed him living to the end of the universe and sitting next to the last god dying on his death bed. Supes then journeys on to the next universe.
>>
>>80964835
Its pathetic, just look at your post. how is killing people with a sword any different than bombing children?
>>
>>80960970
I would basically be what Clark from smallville was in the later seasons. I would be a blur that saves people from accidents leaving my existence ultimately unknown. I don't mind having people chock up my actions to miracles or the actions of angels.
>>
A few hours? I dunno, I'd probably be fucking up cops in no time.
I think I'd probably destroy all police stations and police cars trying to harm the least human beings as possible. Then proceed doing the same with military and on.
Then it would be the turn for politicians and religious leaders like the pope and such.
I'd try to bring anarchy to the world ASAP
>>
>>80960970

"KNEEL BEFORE ANON!"

https://youtu.be/UKDFop0aqYQ
>>
>implying Superman doesn't abuse his powers

Taking justice in your own hand is an abuse of his power. Him and all of the JLA are fascist assholes who think they can decide what's right and wrong
>>
>>80965674

Luthor you diseased maniac, how did you escape jail?
>>
>>80962295
OP doesn't need to change anything, his super brain is part of his power set.

>>80962132
Superman has a super brain just like he has super strength and super speed. It's not often that it's brought up but it is a thing. How else do you think he builds Superman Robots and all the rest of his super gadgets? If you want to write those off as Kryptonian tech not developed by him, then how do you think he controls his powers? His super brain is processing the ridiculous volume of information his super senses pick up (for starters) and keeps what it presents to him consciously at a manageable level.

>>80962000
Doesn't work that way, you don't magically become super smart, you just get a super brain. A super computer is still limited by the information it has access to. With a super brain your memory, computational speed, learning rate, and such things will all go through the roof but it won't make you any more clever. You also wouldn't suddenly gain the ability to predict how your actions would affect the world, all of that requires experience, which you would have to earn the old fashioned way.
>>
>>80960970
Over a year for sure. I'm too lazy to commit crimes. However I won't be actively saving people either.
What's the most efficient yet ethical way to make a living with those powers? Putting satellites in orbit?
>>
>>80963987
You've got this backwards my friend. NASA sets the plans based on the budget they get, not the other way around. When we went to the Moon NASA was operating with a stupendously higher budget then it currently does (as a proportion of GDP) and it pulled off the impossible. It has a minuscule budget now (compared to its own past history leave alone in real terms) and has had to shrink it's mission as a result.
>>
>>80960970
instantly
>>
>>80960970
If volunteering to assist the US military in its anti insurgency efforts in the middle east is abuse then it would take me about no time at all
>>
Honestly my first instinct would be to obliterate the UN and just take its place.
If a nation wants to do shit they gotta run it by me
>>
Penetrate each and every person on this planet, this will unify humanity in one common thing. And from their we can make a better society...all because I helped unite humanity with my dick
>>
>>80960970
i wouldn't necessarily abuse the powers, but id sure as fuck make my life as comfy as possible, nice wife, decent money so i'd never have to work again, show just enough power to keep people at bay from fucking with me
>>
File: meme_sloth.gif (2 MB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
meme_sloth.gif
2 MB, 125x125
>>80965191
>Step 7:Superman ages slowly, realize this about 50 or so years later, get bored, either head off into deep space or take over the world or something.
>>
File: megamind-tighten-wallpaper[1].jpg (956 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
megamind-tighten-wallpaper[1].jpg
956 KB, 1280x1024
>implying 95% of /co/ wouldn't straight up turn into Tighten from Megamind.
>>
>>80966571
I don't like attention, so I'd probably try and keep as low a profile as possible.
>>
>>80966115
Works better than some lame squid.

Humanity will remember, the day everyone was raped by Superman.
>>
>>80962726
>Go off in one direction at the speed of light, using super senses to try to detect signs of life from other plants
>Takes you thousands of years to even begin to approach other star systems
>Find nothing
>Come back to Earth even more thousands of years later
>Humanity has been extinct for eons
>Had Godlike power and spent your entire life flying through space with it, never interacting with another sentient creature ever again

Great job
>>
>>80960970
Secretly? Like immediately. I mean, percent nothing to crazy, but I'd def get myself some money and use it to establish a jetsetting, nomadic lifestyle with lots of hoes.

On a worldwide scale? Exactly as long as it takes for me to size up everything in my way.

Then, I become King Superman, and make Earth a virtual utopia with my uncontested power.

Fuck democracy. It is the tyranny of the mob.
>>
File: Power Creep.jpg (134 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
Power Creep.jpg
134 KB, 500x587
>>80966896
>at the speed of light

>implying superman isn't thousands to millions of times faster than light. If not even faster.

OP said supermans powers. He said nothing about real world limitations.
>>
I become a Sun God.
>>
>>80963911
>>80963802
I would probably do de the same as anon and when the UN and world powers try to start shit with me I will just disarm their nukes, go to the UN and make them fall in line or be gone.

If I make good shit for the common man, they will probably don't give a fuck about the politicians that have been fucking them in the ass since forever

Also I will make my personal Guantanamo on Antartica were all dangerous criminals will go to
>>
>>80960970
I'd fly to the end of the universe and even then I'd keep going
>>
>>80965030
like Saiyans?
>>
>>80965319
May I ask the name of said story? I want to read it
>>
>>80960970
Get 'caught' by ISIS.

Then troll them mercilessly as they try to execute me.
>>
>>80961346
>>80960970
In ASS Lex had a complete change of heart after having Superman's powers for a while.
>>
i'd probably leave earth and explore the universe
>>
>>80965319
If Kryptonians are so ridiculously overpowered why did they get wiped out
>>
File: [freedom intensifies].jpg (758 KB, 3059x2048) Image search: [Google]
[freedom intensifies].jpg
758 KB, 3059x2048
>>80960970
does single handedly conquering North Korea on day one and making it into a libertarian wonderland count as abuse?
>>
>>80968002
Because they happened to live next to the sun that didn't let them be OP and they were collectively retarded about not expanding beyond their world.
>>
File: rekt.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>80967758
>Saiyans
>unstoppable

Pick one,Saiyans get shit on by almost everyone.

Now go back to /a/ and die.
>>
>>80968098
/a/ hates DBZ

it doesn't have enough sameface cute girls doing utterly boring things
>>
File: 1445551935387.jpg (92 KB, 751x431) Image search: [Google]
1445551935387.jpg
92 KB, 751x431
>>80960970
I'd probably use them to play video games really well, considering I'd still be my shut-in self.

>I can shitpost at the speed of light
>>
File: 48.png (3 MB, 1845x1071) Image search: [Google]
48.png
3 MB, 1845x1071
>>80967819
Adventures of Superman 46,47,48 (2014). Great issues, shame so few people know about them.

46 - http://newcomic.info/4168-adventures-of-superman-46.html

47 - http://newcomic.info/4318-adventures-of-superman-47.html

48 - http://newcomic.info/4474-adventures-of-superman-48.html
>>
>>80968133
better it there than here.
>>
>>80968098
I thought dragon ball z was hated by /a/ since it was pretty much viewed by everyone when we were kids
>>
>>80967887
If you just go around trolling the world can i be your sidekick?
>>
>>80968232
thanks senpai
>>
>>80960970
Never. Ruling the world is too much effort and stealing draws too much attention
I would probably just step in to stop stupid shit like bombings or help in relief efforts while disguised
>>
File: superanon.jpg (136 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
superanon.jpg
136 KB, 500x500
>>80968322
>not doing it literally dressed as Superman

why?
>>
>>80960970
I'd like to think that I wouldn't use them.

But just flying around would be tempting.

Then I'd hear crime and wouldn't be able to resist stopping it.

I imagine I'd try to impress some chicks with the powers.

If I actually went to stop ISIS and NK I think I'd go too far eventually.
>>
>>80960970
Immediately.
>>
>>80968378
squishing Kims into paste until the country gets unfucked is not abuse
>>
>>80968374
>dressing in tights
>with my mildly flabby body
Lol naw Im good. Why do you all assume that having his powers automatically makes you cut?
>>
>>80968419
>kill kim and sons
>some general takes over
>kill him
>someone else takes over
>etc
Killing world leaders wont help shit. Look at what happens when america assassinated leaders in south america.
>>
>>80968430
cause having supermans solar aborbtion literally makes you into an Adonis without even trying. His body is maintained in perfect condition while under a yellow star.
>>
File: Superman-New.jpg (83 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
Superman-New.jpg
83 KB, 550x450
>>80968430
Superman doesn't exactly work out constantly.
also
>implying
>>
>>80968476
eventually they're going to have to have a real election.
>>
>>80968537
North Korea is a backwards shit hole anon. Better to just tear down the wall and force a reformation of a united Korea
>>
>>80968419
Yeah but after I'm not sure why I would stop really.
How evil and corrupt do I let people be.
>>
>>80961815
>Getting the best superpowers
>best superpowers
>not reality warping
>>
File: 1457761914581.jpg (35 KB, 346x349) Image search: [Google]
1457761914581.jpg
35 KB, 346x349
>>80968682
>implying superman hasn't punched out dozens of reality warping asshats before
>>
>>80960970
I don't know. Am I still a human? I don't think a simple human mind could understand how to work all the power the Kryptonias had. Luthor did, but Luthor's mind is beyond anything on this planet.
>>
I'd be like Saitama. Every know and then I would stop a earthquacke or something and live a comfy life in my shitty apartment.
>>
They are making a full length movie about exactly this

and it's fucking scary

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3018700/
>>
File: dancing_gifs-98001.gif (179 KB, 640x291) Image search: [Google]
dancing_gifs-98001.gif
179 KB, 640x291
>>80960970
Never, I would use them for the betterment of mankind

anything less is HERESY
>>
But he's major super power is **compation**
>>
Can Superman travel in time? Because if so odviously I would have a good time experiencing all that shit.
>>
24 hours to test and master them then I will settle my own personal problem then leave it. Other people's problem is their own problem. Unless it affects me directly I don't care.
>>
>>80960970
>Get a few thousand computers
>Figure some way around the internet and routers
>Get 4chan passes
Shitposting beyond the speed of light all day everyday. I don't know if this is abuse but I would absolutly samefag the shit out of every chan.
>>
>>80961746

>Every single bitch in this planet and beyond will be willing to taste your cock.

you better destroy those condoms afterwards, because fucking random hoes is just asking to be trapped
>>
>>80969791
Looks interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1MqHgFnmE
>>
>>80968084
Depending on continuity part of that has to deal with them having once been OP conquerors (hence Daxamites) that were bad enough to get the Guardians of the Universe off their little blue butts to go push them back down to Krypton and bind them to it. That actually used to be a legitimate part of Kal-El's origin with Jor-El needing to figure out how to get him able to survive off planet and only having enough time to get the process to work for Kal-El so he and Lara were literally dead no matter what they did.
>>
>>80969494
Super brain anon, it's part of the power set, you'll be fine after the adjustment period, although that can range from minutes to years (depending on continuity) so best go to the middle of the ocean (the open ocean tends to have very little life and obviously no land masses to damage) while learning.
>>
>>80960970
I would take over a small country and make it a utopia. Let the rest of the world do as they please. No world police shit. No money into wars since I can end those myself.
>>
File: d.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>80972198
honestly, I'd rather head into space. At least as far as mars. I mean the you could fall asleep and split the earth like an apple when having a nightmare.

It's one of the reasons I love to bring up when people compare Superman to other powerful people like Wonder Woman, Hulk, Thor, Goku etc etc.

Superman has to work constantly, every second of every day to hold back his power, while they have to actively try and push out power when attempting similar feats. Superman just needs to let go ever so slightly.
>>
File: Fa09aew.png (227 KB, 496x367) Image search: [Google]
Fa09aew.png
227 KB, 496x367
>>80972804
>the you

I'm a dumbass
>>
>>80965818
You'll be able to remember the last moment you take a dump so vividly and with perfect clarity. With 4k and surreal smell and all tha shit?

Sounds like a horrible power to me.
>>
>>80972950
yeah but you'll also be able to remember that time you had the best sex in your life just as well.

Positives and negatives to everything.
>>
>>80962656
>What the fuck do you do, then? I mean, you likely wouldn't know anything other than pure carnal pleasures that would have any meaning to you a more.

See, after traveling and exploring all of Earth, I would leave the planet for good and explore space.
>>
>>80966896
If we're talking Silver Age Supes, he can easily travel faster than light
>>
File: Galaxies.jpg (615 KB, 1341x960) Image search: [Google]
Galaxies.jpg
615 KB, 1341x960
>>80960970
The nanosecond I get those powers I am OFF of this fucking rock immediately. Why the hell would I want to stay in nowheresville? I go explore space. Learn everything I can about the universe and how it works. See things I'd NEVER seen before. Walk across the sun. Go visit other planets, hell other galaxies. Pay a visit to a supermassive black hole (but not too close...). Learn learn learn. Maybe even use my super science to create some life or something. But hell no I ain't never coming back here.
>>
>>80974173

>Pay a visit to a supermassive black hole (but not too close...)

You'd be fine. Take a swim inside it.

Unless you're worried about the time dilation, that is? Earth would be a dust ball after even a second.
>>
>>80974173
> that image

Holy fuck. How big would the supermassive black hole be in that galaxy? As big as our whole galaxy?
>>
>>80974223
If you had superman's powers couldn't you just go back in time by going faster than light or something?
>>
>>80960970
I'd try to muster enough willpower to spend, like, six days making sure I've thought of everything to cover my ass.
>>
It depends on your definition of abuse.
I'd use them to not have to drive ever again. I fucking hate driving. But that'd honestly be it.

I have small dreams and none of Superman's powers would actually help me with them.
>>
>>80960970
define abuse, i'd go straight out killing shitters punisher style for the rest of my life.
>>
>>80960970
I don't know. I'm not Superman, I'm not as kind as Superman and I'm pretty sure I would immediately try to take on the worst criminals in the world.

Otherwise vagabond it up, and spend my days training, righting wrongs and meditating.

I don't buy into the hocus pocus bullshit around martial arts but I'm basically a god now so I might as well humble myself.
>>
>>80974356
no matter what your dreams are it's hard to concieve of anything super-speed wouldn't help.

I'm a writer. Super speed means I could get weeks worth of work done in one night and that I can travel to other countries for research for free.
>>
>>80974372
How do you define "shitters"?

What if someone starts a smear campaign about how some dude is a horrible rapist murderer baby eater, but he's actually a cool dude, and you kill him? What then, Frank?
>>
>>80974458
I'd just go with my own thing, never talk to anyone, get my own proof.
>>
Yeah I guess he(you) could.

It's kinda overpowered as fuck so I can see why the comics usually restrict that kind of stuff to the flash.
>>
>>80974458
Considering he has Superman's powers, he would be able to deduce that the smear campaign is false and wouldn't kill him.

Of course, having SuperFrank flying around is fucking terrifying and replaces freedom with fear.
>>
>>80974452
>Super speed means I could get weeks worth of work done in one night

Try about 20 seconds or so. While maybe not as fast as the Flash, Superman is still retardedly fucking fast.
>>
>>80974555
meant for

>>80974351
>>
File: deus.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
deus.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
or maybe just dress up in full Deus Vult and go to town in the middle east
>>
>>80962891
>And Superman is...usually not all that stealthy.

You can go faster than any human or human made system can detect.
>>
>>80963800
Hope you can get off to skellys.
>>
>>80974827
superman has magic xray vision though. lets him selectively choose things to see through
>>
>>80963802
>Going to have to break a lot of guns

You know I think I wouldn't break them, I'd still take them sure, but I'd probably turn them all into some kind of monument. Not sure what message I would want to send with it though, other than "not fear" or whatever.
>>
>>80963802
>Maybe flying shit up into space so humanity can expand.

Why not bring some stuff down, like asteroids, so they're will be more resources to mine and stuff?
>>
>>80974909
>Why not bring some stuff down, like asteroids

now that comment did end the way I expected
>>
>>80967895
That's debatable.
>>
>>80965818
If I get a super brain does that mean any chemical imbalances I have, like the kind that cause depression and other mental illnesses, will be fixed?
>>
>>80968276
That and it has an english dub. Doesn't matter how little known an anime is, moment it gets an english dub it's suddenly "entry level". Like reading subs is hard or something.
>>
>>80975218
I think so, yeah.
>>
>>80962603
Supes did it before flash ever did. There is an early book from like the 50s where he fucks off and does the same thing to save a little girls life.
>>
File: Hand-God-431668.jpg (29 KB, 590x395) Image search: [Google]
Hand-God-431668.jpg
29 KB, 590x395
>>80968682
>not complete omnipotence
>>
>>80972804
Superman does not need sleep and depending on the version super control is part of his powerset.
>>
>>80974937
I meant gently of course. Just set an asteroid down in a field somewhere and let people have at it, maybe even crack it into smaller, more manageable pieces first.
>>
>>80975403
>Superman does not need sleep

> implying having the same power literally makes you exactly the same

Do you even try to think before you respond with a comment?

We have grown up sleeping our whole lives. I guarantee you that 9/10 people getting his powers in their 20-30s will still sleep out of habit, even once.
>>
>>80975374
That's boring.

It's like playing a game you like with cheat codes. It's fun for like 10 minutes but after that you just want to do something else.
>>
>>80975484
I dunno man, if I have superman's powers I'm not really going to feel exhausted ever. So I'd never feel the need to sleep.
>>
>>80975551

>insert cigarette addiction analogy here

Habits are difficult to break, mate. Superman himself eats and sleeps sometimes because he a) enjoys it and b) had to when he was very young and still adapting to earth
>>
>>80975218
I think it largely depends on what's wrong with your brain, exactly. A super brain might just have a "super regeneration meets cancer" effect on certain mental illnesses and make them worse.
>>
File: look-up-in-the-sky-alex-ross-fbc.jpg (1001 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
look-up-in-the-sky-alex-ross-fbc.jpg
1001 KB, 1920x1080
>>80960970
I'd try not to. I've always been of the opinion that if a sadsack nobody like me got superpowers, out of the multitude of seemingly better candidates, I'd have no choice but to use them as wisely as possible. Also because of a subconscious fear I might lose them if I fucked up, but that's neither hear nor there.

I'd try to be as subtle as possible though. No huge feats like running roughshod over the Middle East, there's been way too much of that already. I'd want to work on a smalle, more personal scale the way the Superman of the Golden Age did. Really try to do something about the corruption in my hometown before trying to tackle global problems.
>>
I'd steal money from druglords and shit so i can do whatever i want.
>>
>>80972018
That shit is scary. The situation I mean, some random person just getting super powers and deciding to deal out their ideas of justice. I do not have a criminal record at all, not even a single misdemeanor, but I happen to have carry and conceal license, but there are people that would be willing to kill me just for that. Even though the only thing I've ever shot at is targets at a firing range and the only times I ever really carry and conceal is when I'm going to the range.
>>
>>80960970
What else other than use it to save hot bitches and have kinky sex after. Also making my life, my family's lives, and all my friend's lives heaven on Earth.
>>
>>80960970
Define "abuse". I let my temper get to me sometimes, but that doesn't stop Kara.

I really don't want to rule the world though - it's too much responsibility and everyone would hate you. I'd rather just put out humanity's fires. At least, I hope I would.
>>
>>80960970
I would probably never abuse them, but I would probably stop using them to help humanity.
>>
>>80974564
>>80974458
>>80974372
Has there ever been a comic where the Punisher got that kind of power?
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.