[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Lantern: The Animated Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Admit it /co/, you only watched this show for the robot shipping.
>>
>>80953489
nah nigga
>>
That's actually why I refused to watch the show. Then when it showed Sinestro as a green lantern I watched the whole thing up to that point and it felt pretty competent.
>>
>>80953489
It was a good show. BACK WHEN DC COULD MAKE GOOD ANIMATED SERIES.
>>
I watched for Hal and Killawog. They played well off each other.
>>
File: gltas_sinestro.png (100 KB, 333x314) Image search: [Google]
gltas_sinestro.png
100 KB, 333x314
>>80954048
I wish we had more episodes with GL Sinestro.
>>
>>80953489
Nah I watched it because Hal is my husbando
>>
>>80954089
They still can but CN keeps trying to sabotage anything with an ounce of work put into it.
>>
>>80953489
It had good qualities, but I really didn't like how much focus those two got. I'm sad they didn't get a second season since they were going to rectify that. That is, actually focus on Hal and Kilowog for a while.
>>
>>80953489
I watched it because it was basically Star Trek.
>>
>>80954152
Indeed. Did he show up during the final battle against Aya?
>>
Of course I watched it for the robutts.
>>
File: DELETE.png (190 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.png
190 KB, 512x288
>>80953489
I watched it because it was on TV the week it was ending, and I figured what the hell.

The episode I watched was ep 2, and one of the OCs has a great death scene that I never saw coming because half the main cast are OCs.

There's only one ship I watched this show for. RIP in peace LANOS.
>>
>>80954918

Hey, he didn't! Fate of all existence is in the balance and he's something better to do. That Sinestro can be a real dick.

>>80958299
>dat thread when the episode aired and everyone, EVERYONE instantly agreed LANOS was absolute bro-tier

Man those were good times
>>
>>80954152
Season two was supposed to start with him framing Hal for his crimes and John Stewart hunting him down.
>>
File: Lanos vs Aya.png (2 MB, 720x2160) Image search: [Google]
Lanos vs Aya.png
2 MB, 720x2160
>>80958778
>>80958299
>>
>>80953489
I admit it.I would pay 10$ bucks for the voice actress to do AI assistants,gps,etc
>>
>>80958299
>reminder that Hal was willing to let LANOS get lobotomized by not-Scar
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.