[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /co/ hate this show so much? It's not that bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: teen-titans-go.jpg (50 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
teen-titans-go.jpg
50 KB, 360x270
Why does /co/ hate this show so much? It's not that bad.
>>
Waffles, waffles waffles waffles, waffles. Waffles.
>>
>>80941341
>1 episode
>>
It's a show for kids.

If you enjoy this show or find it funny and are over the age of 13, you may have autism.
>>
I wouldn't hate it as much if they didn't play it all the damn time.
>>
File: Zt4qTfb.png (302 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Zt4qTfb.png
302 KB, 640x360
Man, if only every episode looked like this.
>>
Its a well received kids show that gets air time and lacks the ability to also appeal to an older audience like RS, SU, and AT while simultaneously also upsetting the average old CN watcher who was a fan of the old TT.

Its not thats a lot of things wrong with it, its just terribly unfunny and theres not any reasons for us to not want it gone b
>>
>>80941299
Color palette too light, unlikable personalities, low-brow humor. Robbin being the short end of the stick.

If it weren't for interesting DC related easter eggs and cameos, I wouldn't care enough to watch an episode.
>>
>>80941464
This looks terrible.
>>
>>80941299
It's the clogged artery of CN.
>>
>>80941368
I'm not a fan of the show, but where do you think you are?

>>80941376
>>80941544
These senpai have it
>>
>>80941299
If TTG is not that bad, than PPG 2016 is great.
>>
>>80941299
Almost all of its humor is annoyingly self-conscious and meta. It's like someone wrote a cartoon and the only thing they had ever read was TVTropes
>>
>>80941299
The embodiment of most of the shit I hate, I would green text a list but then I will be here all day
>>
Always fucking on.
>>
>>80941299
At best it might get one smirk an episode and what caused that smirk was forgotten by the end of the show.

It's not good, why would someone like it?
>>
it's become CN's spongebob.

something cheap that they can run all day as filler. I really didn't have that big of a problem with it until it became really aggressively marketed.
>>
File: Stop.png (88 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
Stop.png
88 KB, 293x282
>TTG thread
Please stop it. You know the answer, and opening up the discussions/threads millions times won't make any difference.
>>
File: 1458007733999.jpg (6 KB, 205x250) Image search: [Google]
1458007733999.jpg
6 KB, 205x250
>>
>>80941299
Not enough lesbian space rocks
>>
>>80941368
So my fokes are "autistic" because they liked watching some of their childhood shows like Bugs Bunny and other Looney Toons shows?
Fuck you, you piece of shit. That logic is horseshit and your use of "autism" as an insult/answer basically prove you're an immature child, 21+ years old or not.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.