[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADULTS RUIN EVERYTHING, TRUST NO ONE OVER 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: SchoolsOut0647.jpg (84 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
SchoolsOut0647.jpg
84 KB, 720x544
ADULTS RUIN EVERYTHING,
TRUST NO ONE OVER 10
>>
>>80938299
Here's no way in hell Trixie is 10 years old.
>>
File: WishologyPt1-149.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WishologyPt1-149.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
>>80938433
She's in his class, she's just really tall.
>>
GAS THE ADULTS

AGE WAR NOW
>>
>>80938299
Hey Flappy Bob, can't you see what they've DONE?
>>
>>80938433
>>80938976
timmys class is very inconsistent and sometimes there are no "named" characters in it at all. once or twice i saw tootie, who is supposed to be two years younger than him.
>>
>>80938299
i must say about the special...

it is incredible how convoluted and complex the pixies plan was, and yet still worked in a simply flawless way, basically everyone and i mean EVERYONE wronged there danced to the pixies tune without any kind of resistance, if it weren't for bob reviewing the contract at the end, it would be the end of everything
>>
>>80940957
juts in case you don't know here's the plan in all it's convoluted glory, please note according to the beginning, they implied they had the idea fully planned out, they just needed to do step 1.

1.- find a easily manipulable creature, a.k.a. a baby.

2.- raise the baby in secret for 27 years to make him/her into the ultimate boring entrepeneur machine, with a focus into making other children lives boring and miserable.

3.- 27 years later, wait until summer, using the childrens hype for vacations, make that summer happiness look like a complete disaster, like godzilla tier disaster.

4.- once the damage's done send the baby to the disaster zone (or maybe he will go there anyway.) the baby will offer to send the kids to this summer camp / concentration camp all the summer, and the parents meanwhile will have their vacations.

5.- in the midst of the skull shattering boredom, it's obvious some kid with fairies will try to do something, so why not persuade him to go to the extreme like say, make him wish for a world in which kids rule?...
(timmy should have noticed that all of this was part of the pixies plan but he probably didn't notice due to the extreme boredom and desperation).

6.- the wish is made and kids rule the earth, and guess what? that's yet another rule broken from DA RULEZ. in order to balance according to the book, every kid lose their FGP's around the world, and pixies are allowed to become replacemente GPs for the adults, including being able to grant wishes on the same level as fairies.

6.- obviously, on the kids new reign one of the first orders of business, was to take down the camp, and certian people wouldn't be ok with that, namely, the camp's owner, a.k.a., the baby.

con't...
>>
7.- taking advantage of the babys anger, the pixies finally do their move presenting themselves as the babys godparents offering him the wish to change the world to his image, the baby makes his wish, changing the world again into a global version of the summercamp where ridiculous preschool shit, and soul-destroying boredom are the rule, meanwhile the pixies, in accordance to the contract on the wish, are allowed to take every single source of magic form fairyworld becoming the ultimate magical beings.

8.-???

9.- FUCKING PROFIT!

its obvious theres quite the lot of plotholes, but still, going by the logic of the world, shit was quite thought out...
>>
>>80941855
>in accordance to the contract on the wish, are allowed to take every single source of magic form fairyworld becoming the ultimate magical beings.

I never got this part. How does this make sense? Them being allowed to take over Fairyworld implies Flappy Bob would have the authority to let them do that.

If taking over Fairy World was that easy, why didn't they just write a binding contract between two pixies that involved taking all of Fairy World?
>>
>>80944591
The magic obviously has to come from a human making a contract with them
>>
>>80944758
But why would any random chucklefuck have the authority to hand over Fairyworld to the Pixies?
>>
>>80938433
Girls tend to grow up faster then boys around that age. I remember girls already having tits around 10-12 and already at full height by 15 in school.
>>
File: KNDLogo.png (66 KB, 408x244) Image search: [Google]
KNDLogo.png
66 KB, 408x244
On the subject of KIDZ ROOL, any of you guys ever try to start your own KND back in grade school?
>>
>>80938299
>>80939052
ZEIG CHILD, ZEIG CHILD, ZEIG CHILD
>>80940111
I used to call my penis flappy bob after watching this episode.
>>
File: Chris contemplates suicide.gif (641 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
Chris contemplates suicide.gif
641 KB, 356x200
>>80945161
nah, everyone sorta stayed away from me and called me a freak. Even if I tried back than, kids would probably join to just chuck rocks at me.
>>
>>80944591
Thats knida one of the plotholes i mentioned, but, if i were to bet, the reason should be due to the contract itself , given pixies wishes work thru contracts and bureaucracy, and the new order dictates that adults are allowed to have wishes on the same reality warping level as kids had, that contract must be designed to be basically the pixies way to make bob say 'i wish for a world remade in my image and desires, and for the pixies to take over fairyworld' and make it happen without resistance.
>>
>>80945161
I know a lot of kids born in 1995 and after made Warriors groups.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.