[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrowverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1457004958700.png (292 KB, 517x402) Image search: [Google]
1457004958700.png
292 KB, 517x402
How do we make Arrow good again?
>>
>>80931112
FAILEDCITY
>>
We don't, we cancel it and hope that DCEU GA can salvage LA Green Arrow
>>
>>80931112
Kill the entire fucking cast, nuke starling City but have Oliver ressurected by the lazarus pit with bloodlust, so now he's on a murderous rampage to take revenge on whoever destroyed his city.

Oh and make the bad guy a nigger
>>
>>80931112
>again
>>
>>80931159
I like this, but instead have Ollie just be away when it happens and have the villain be yellow instead of black.
>>
>>80931112
Kill literally everyone and restart in the movies, cast DiCaprio as Oliver
>>
File: Arrow_2_23_6.png (293 KB, 630x359) Image search: [Google]
Arrow_2_23_6.png
293 KB, 630x359
>>80931172
>people who can't admit that season 2 was top tier
>>
>>80931141
Yeah, lots of people have failed the city.

That is what you mean, right?
>>
Don't kill the cast. Kill the writers. Torture and then kill Marc Guggenheim.
>>
>>80931244
'DAMN YOU OLLIE YE KILLED ME CHINESE WAYFOO!'
Fucking shitshow that pissed all over Deathstroke.

That entire show has been one giant goddamn waste of time from episode 1. Sappy soap opera characters with nonsensical mellow dramatic reactions to everything 'DAMNIT OLLIE HOW COULD YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR CONVERSATION...OTHER PEOPLE MATTER TOO. ITS LIKE YOUR STILL ON THAT ISLAND!'
The shitty mutilation of almost every villain they pluck down each week (say what you will about flash but at least it does a few of the fuckers justice. Like fucking hell that solomon grundy, goddamn insult). Oh yeah...and Ollie is basically a batman knock off.
>>
>>80931506
>Fucking shitshow that pissed all over Deathstroke.
Get out
>>
>>80932771
I'm sorry its true though. They turned him into a big whiny pussy. He started off with prospects, but ended up a fucking faglord who went kookoo for coacoa puffs and unleashed an army of knock off captain americas. They picked a great actor for him and just wasted it with how he was written like they did with every other goddamn character in that show.
>>
>>80931112
>season 5
>Oliver: Hey gang we have to fight a meta human
>everyone cheers...except for Diggle
>Diggle: Sheeeeeeit Oliver who is it this time?
>Oliver: Well arcoring to Barry, there have been more meta humans coming out of alternate universes. Felicity give us the info.
>Felicity: Well according to these files it he is a man in blue andhas an "S" on his symbol.
>Diggle: You mean like a Super-
>Superboy Prime crashes through the wall splitting Diggle in half
>Roy: Hey look it's Henry Cavill
>Superboy Prime shoots out his lazers as he burns off Roy's head
>Superboy Prime: THIS IS THE WORST CAPESHIT SHOW! OLICITY GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>Superboy destroys everyone and lets Felicity live so that way she can die slowly.
>Next day, Warner Brothers announces a Green Arrow reboot to be made.
>>
>>80932771
The costume looked like shit....
>>
>>80932771
I think they blowed their load too early
I mean, why won't have Deathstroke working for the League of Assassins soy you could tie with S3 more organically and also give Slade a better motivation?
>>
>>80932952
>>Superboy Prime crashes through the wall splitting Diggle in half

kek
>>
>>80931141
IT’S CALLED HAVING A CHARACTER ARC!! It isn’t all about Felicity. It’s certainly more about her than it is about Laurel if that’s what you’re trying to say with this (Nobody has ever denied that lol) Felicity got an arc when she was paralyzed and another small arc when they gave us her back story in 3x05. You people keep saying sarcastic things like “Is the show called Arrow anymore or is it called Felicity Smoak” to try and prove some kind of point? Up until 4x11 Oliver has about 260 minutes of screen time and Felicity only has 137. Anyway, he has almost double her screen time. The flashbacks are all about him. Maybe you’re too focused on hating Felicity you black out whenever he speaks or moves. Believe it or not Oliver’s storyline is always going to be the main plot of the show A.K.A the main villains in every season that he has to take down. His triumphs and his defeats. With the help of his Felicity. You haters can’t decide. You’re all “Why does Oliver need Felicity’s opinion I miss when he made decisions on his own and didn’t need to consult her all the time” Admit it, you’re just mad its Felicity and not Laurel (Laurel has no knowledge when it comes to tactics and strategy. Felicity is not useless. She is great for strategizing because she can get access to satellite video feed and blueprints and help locate blindspots and easiest access points and saves everyone) Does it bother you that much that Felicity has an actual storyline that doesn’t pertain to Oliver? Does it bother you that she doesn’t have to physically fight like the rest of them while she makes a greater difference? Does it bother you that on top of having her own storyline she is Oliver’s true love? Does that bother you? Good… Like get the fuck over it. Felicity is remarkable. Olicity is canon. Move on HAHAHA!!!!
>>
File: keksimus.jpg (45 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
keksimus.jpg
45 KB, 596x628
>>80933930
>>
>>80933930
>actually making it a pasta

>>80931112
Get Felicity preggers
>>
You can't in its current form. Just take the remaining good characters and give them a spinoff. Or kill off Ollie and Felicity and make Thea the star of the show.
>>
File: Bored Waifu.gif (87 KB, 105x112) Image search: [Google]
Bored Waifu.gif
87 KB, 105x112
>>80931112
>implying it ever was more than mediocre even at its peak
>implying season 2 wasn't a narrative mess full of dropped plot lines like Roschev and Brother Blood
>>
>>80934669
At least it's still better than SHIELD.
>>
>>80932952
The REEEEEEE really makes the story
>>
leave it to die a slow death, let flash learn from its failures, start getting dc shit on hbo where there's better budgets
>>
>>80931112
I honestly don't think the show can recover. We have been shown that the stakes don't matter. Nothing that happens since season started 3 leaves any lasting effect. Most recently and maybe most offensive being felicity got over being paralyzed and is walking around again.
>>
>>80934754
>its better than shit so its okay its shit
I hate the company wars paranoia around here
>>
13 episode seasons
>>
>>80931112
It's too late to save it. Just let the show die and be done with it
>>
>>80935691
with these writers?

I wouldn't trust them having the ability to cut out the correct filler
>>
>>80931159
What about Diggle? I like him

They should just follow the totem wars, and kill Felicity
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.