[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't usually get mad at cartoons But God damn I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Couch_Burners.png (946 KB, 657x745) Image search: [Google]
Couch_Burners.png
946 KB, 657x745
I don't usually get mad at cartoons
But God damn I got so fucking mad at this episode
>Louise fucks everything up for her personal gain
>does a 180 and fucks up everything again
>Bob doesn't even consider punishing her or even just explaining to her what she did wasn't ok
>>
>>80925040
TV writers want to appeal to feminists despite the fact that they hate women, so they write female characters as the absolute worst people possible but pretend they did nothing wrong and deserve no punishment.

This is a trend across literally every TV show since the nineties.
>>
>>80925040
You guys are still closing your eyes
>>
>>80925254
Jesus titty Fucking Christ, I hope this is satire.
>>
>>80925254
It's not just toward feminists. Women as a whole will fuck everything up and receive no punishment for it. This is real life.
>>
>>80925040
>Expecting Bob's Burgers to not be shit
That's your first mistake
>>
>>80925254
I don't think its an issue here, I think everyone was written out of character so everyone could just bend to Louise
I usually hate some /co/mrades' idea that every character should get their comeuppance, but in this case bob should be trying to be a better dad and lay down the law
The worst part is that the episode wasn't funny
>>
>>80926605
>The worst part is that the episode wasn't funny
That's not a real criticism of this episode in particular because none of them are
>>
>>80925040
it was irritating, but keep this in mind: it wouldnt be much of a show if everything ended happily and sensibly.
>>
>>80925398
men too just for different senarios
"boys will be boys"
>>
File: sdfjawefjopwupsdvn;.png (132 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
sdfjawefjopwupsdvn;.png
132 KB, 231x250
>>80925040
>Burns brand new sofa
>Keep new sofa because it's a part of the family
>MFW
>>
>>80931053
you forgot
>Lousie goes against her father and breaks the sofa purposefully
>forces them to buy a new one
>suddenly doesn't want the new sofa because "we can't have nice things because we're poor"
>tells her family "its ok to burn it because we can't return it!"
>makes bob take pictures of them burning his brand new couch
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.