[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Canon sluts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 43
File: 1447218795024.gif (1 MB, 242x299) Image search: [Google]
1447218795024.gif
1 MB, 242x299
ITT: Canon sluts
>>
>>80920367
THICK
>>
File: selina_k1945.jpg (57 KB, 800x1207) Image search: [Google]
selina_k1945.jpg
57 KB, 800x1207
Wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
File: queen10.png (442 KB, 1052x2000) Image search: [Google]
queen10.png
442 KB, 1052x2000
>>80920367
>>
File: tumblr_o1pqk0KUUC1v6dnwho1_1280.jpg (593 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1pqk0KUUC1v6dnwho1_1280.jpg
593 KB, 1000x748
>>80920367
Power bottom John Constantine
>>
>>80920507
she totally wanted that corkscrew duck dong.
>>
>>80920488
Tell me more, about the thickness
>>
File: harlot.jpg (182 KB, 1283x720) Image search: [Google]
harlot.jpg
182 KB, 1283x720
>>
File: queen5.png (2 MB, 3340x2498) Image search: [Google]
queen5.png
2 MB, 3340x2498
>>80920588
She totally did.
>>
>>80920595
Didn't she refuse to let Robbie have a lick?
>>
File: Anna.gif (1 MB, 357x525) Image search: [Google]
Anna.gif
1 MB, 357x525
>>80920367

Obviously
>>
>>
>>80920595
Wendy is teenage slacker who doesn't have a single fuck to give.
>>
>>80920752
You forgot the part where Wendy is a canon used up slut who's had half the town run a train through her. At the tender age of 15. In fact this should be her theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_50AduGvQAU
>>
I don't really get why people are saying Wendy is a slut. She's an irresponsible teen but it's not like she has no standards. Robbie had to use hypnotic messages just to get with her, and his plan failed anyway.
>>
>>80920789
People still believe this? It's obvious that she thought the song was touching because he wrote it from his heart and girls like that emotional crap.
>>
>>80920832
>>80920774
Nah, people remember that one scene and her long list of dumped guys.

I always felt it too long to have sex with them all and not die of exhaustion. I suppose she counted failed dates. The same situation Mabel had except Mabel being 12 probably hasn't actually fucked anyone yet.
>>
>>80920789
Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5v-sQXlwA

Bitch is a skank. A town bicycle used up slut.
>>
>>80920851
She's like the only girl in the town besides Tambry, and she's got unusually large nipples.
>>
>>80920851
And what makes you so certain she had sex with all of them, or any if then fire that matter? Even her relationship with Robbie stayed chaste until he hypnotized her.
>>
>>80920935
Let's be honest here. Wendy is shown as a modern day girl. Modern teen girls are cum receptacles. Used-up tramps. Even if by some miracle she didn't fuck all those guys, being with so many of them is just off putting.

I once saw an adult woman kiss a little boy on the lips. Said woman was a celebrity singer. The concept of what I saw revolted me. This woman probably has a huge cock count and she put her jizz-crusted lips on a little boy's? WTF. I just got grossed out there. I wouldn't kiss a modern young woman on the lips knowing the current state of affairs.

And the same goes with Dipper and Wendy. You don't want to taste where other guy's have been. And I hate how the show tries to portray the skank as if she's ideal and nice and all that appealing shit.

I also felt disgusted by Scott Pilgrim vs The World where he had to fight all of his current girlfriend's ex boyfriends. Shit's a used-up slut, you drop that white knight faggoty shit.
>>
>>80920959
Oh god, the /r9k/ in this post is just incredible.
>>
>>80920959
>I also felt disgusted by Scott Pilgrim vs The World where he had to fight all of his current girlfriend's ex boyfriends

Did you even read the comics or watch the movie?
>>
File: 934.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
934.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>80920959
>>
>>80920935
I haven't seen that episode. Does it really imply she stayed chaste until he hypnotized her? This is a Disney show.
>>
>>80920959
more mahogany than all of Poe's writing desks
>>
>>80920959
>Modern teen girls are cum receptacles. Used-up tramps

Posts like these make the rest of us look bad.

You're hatred for women isn't healthy, anon.
>>
The only way to help reduce the number of white knight faggots is to render women irrelevant to reproduction of the species. That's one of the "primitive instinct" reasons men coddle and overly protect women from anything. Hell one of the reasons global wars have stopped being a thing is because technology has evolved so much that killing millions of women is easy for any country that has a has modern military tech. Keeping women alive means more TAX PAYERS for the government (as well as more bodies for future wars). They don't care who impregnates these women, so the surplus of men are discarded.

So naturally the only way to help reduce this importance women have to men is render their wombs obsolete. And going by the current "quality" of women (pumped-and-dumped cum receptacles) I see a lot of men taking the opportunity to use an artificial womb without even blinking.

Although to be fair, another method of reproduction would only lessen women's importance to men. It will not get rid of pussy beggars and white knight faggotry. For that to be gone, we'd need to bio-engineer such flaws and rip them out of men's brains.
>>
File: Demona_2.png (323 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Demona_2.png
323 KB, 640x480
>>
>>80921075
Fuck you, feminist.
>>
>>80920959
By your definition, any woman who isn't a virgin is a whore.
>>
>>80920959
>Let's be honest here. Wendy is shown as a modern day girl. Modern teen girls are cum receptacles. Used-up tramps.
Except she isn't. You are projecting, man.
>>
>>80920959

This is fucking hilarious.

>Even if by some miracle she didn't fuck all those guys, being with so many of them is just off putting.

And I suppose you'd have no problem with a guy doing the same thing?
>>
>>80920959
>I also felt disgusted by Scott Pilgrim vs The World where he had to fight all of his current girlfriend's ex boyfriends. Shit's a used-up slut, you drop that white knight faggoty shit.
Haveing 7 ex doesn't make on a slut. Especially as all of those relationship were rather serious and steady.

Being a slu men sleeping around with several boys at the same time in exchange of gift.

Not being virgin doesn't equal slut.
>>
Your waifu.
>>
>>80921106
One cock is always too many. Why do you think it was fathers who typically chose who their daughters married? They know that a woman's ability to pair bond is damaged if she's used up by some horny average nobody of non-memorable background. Not to mention the would be husband would constantly have to deal with the stigma of "not being the original" in the woman's eyes. So yeah it is MUCH easier to say that virgins are ideal for a long term deal.

Modern day young women are cum receptacles only useful for pumping-and-dumping.
>>
>>80921141

>Being a slu men sleeping around with several boys at the same time in exchange of gift.

I have literally never heard of this definition of "slut" before.
>>
>>80921166
>>80921080
>>80920959
I wish Moot had deleted /r9k/, I really do.
>>
>>80921166

>Modern day young women are cum receptacles only useful for pumping-and-dumping.

It just keeps getting funnier every time I read it.
>>
>>80921175
>I wish moot had deleted the bucket so the raw sewage inside would spill into every other board
>>
>>80921091
She literally has only been with 2 guys in over 1000 years. Wouldn't call her a slut.
>>
>>80920595
Didn't she admit to dating multiple guys (not at once) and she technically forgot to breakup with one. Haha.
>>
>>80921171
Sleeping arround for material gratification. That's the most straighforward definition.
>>
>>80921202

You say that as if containment boards actually keep their targets contained.

They don't.
>>
>>80921202
Well, the bucket seems to be overflowing.
>>
Come on, guys. We need /pol/ and /r9k/ as 4chan's immune system to protect us from the Tumblr/Reddit virus.
>>
>>
>>80921175
Say, wasn't /r9k/ originally just an experimental board to test some filter he made? How the fuck did it become a circlejerk for neckbeard woman haters.
>>
Romance/shipping plots are bad for a show anyway. Its even worse when the intended love interest is a used up slut who has been passed around like Leela from Futurama, Margaret from Regular Show, or Wendy from Gravity Falls. Are the writers that dignity lacking and desperate that they consider cum receptacles to be "ideal"?
>>
>>80921273

>cum receptacles

It's amusing in a sad way, really.
>>
>>80921273
And you're complaining about realism?
Any girl who's reasonably attractive has already had some back in high school or even middle school.
>>
Let's fae it fellas, he's kind of right. Women are retards in general, emotional morons walking around making decisions based on how they feel at any given time. Half the time they can't even explain why they've done something beyond 'I don't know'. Anyone ever talk to a woman after she's done something incredibly stupid or insane? (If they don't explode and shift blame of course) Combined with our relatively degenerate times and the majority of women are jizz funnels. Tinder is currently one of the greatest things in our day and age. Wendy is a slut.
>>
>>80921236
I'd rather have the Tumblr/Reddit virus, at least it wouldn't make me as retarded.
>>
>>80921293
Then explain why the male characters are written as obnoxious desperate standards lacking simps? Dipper was on his way to getting better with twats til Alex Hirsch realized "*gasp* he's going to become alpha, I can't let the self-insert become alpha! Must Beta him!"

Fuck that horrible episode Roadside Attraction. Yeah Candy lost interest in Dipper for running away from a monster that EVERYONE including herself ran from. Also Candy's stupid line about liking Nice Guys to shame and insult Dipper should have ended with her getting punched in the face.
>>
>>80921249
At this point /r9k/ is just a slower /b/, it's become nothing but shitposting and crossboarding faggots trying to make a bunch of lonely fucks feel even worse than they already do.

Plenty of NEETs are content to just wallow in their own self-pity, the people going out and forcing /r9k/ memes everywhere are mostly edgy teenagers, not actual robots.
>>
The only thing I hate about GF is so much of Season 1 was wasted on Dipper's obsession for the town cum receptacle Wendy who is a pointless character (like WTF is that bitch doing in the intro of the show when she's worthless?).

Also Mabel's infallibility shtick where she ALWAYS gets her way is annoying as hell.
>>
File: question-mark3.png (84 KB, 229x347) Image search: [Google]
question-mark3.png
84 KB, 229x347
>>80920925

...large nipples?
>>
>>80921311
>Men
>not embarrassingly desperate for pussy
>>
Wendy could be removed from the show and it wouldn't have changed a goddamn thing.
>>
>>80921330

>the town cum receptacle

So she's a Fleshlight? I didn't think Disney was allowed to animate sex toys.
>>
>>80920959
>>
>>80921344
Well it would have improved the show because Dipper wouldn't be a beta mangina simp who is repeatedly simping for a cum receptacle like Wendy.

But agreed with the notion that she was pointless. Why did they put this skank in the intro of the show? She's so amazingly pointless to everything basically. Were they trying to be politically correct and have Two Token Females?
>>
>>80921311
Modern white men are becoming pathetic, eaten away by guilt based propaganda and a corruptied disdain for masculinity. Women have always been, for the most part, retards. Seriously, women, no matter how smart, are usually completely retarded. A brain that functions primarily on emotion is irrational, and decisions and logic created from an irrational mind is going to be generally stupid.
>>
>>80921330
Season 1 was fine, Season 2 fell apart because they tried too hard to compress a storyline originally meant for at least 3 seasons.
>>
>>80921365

>mangina
>cum receptacle

>>80921371

>Women have always been, for the most part, retards.

Goddammit I have to go do things, not sit here and keep reading this hilarious bullshit.
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
"One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work. She pays the debt of life not by what she does but by what she suffers—by the pains of child-bearing, care for the child, and by subjection to man, to whom she should be a patient and cheerful companion. The greatest sorrows and joys or great exhibition of strength are not assigned to her; her life should flow more quietly, more gently, and less obtrusively than man’s, without her being essentially happier or unhappier."

"Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place."
>>
>>80921176
... Sage, is that you? I assumed you were dead, man.

... also let's be real, you're a furry. Aren't you a pump-and-dump cum receptacle of some caliber?
>>
>>80921391

>Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.

STOP CRYING, CHARLOTTE, YOU FUCKING PUSSY-ASS FAGGOT
>>
Wendy was only able to keep her job because she was blowing Stan out bacl,. Canonically she was lousy at her job, sneaking off, ignoring duties...she knew what Stans old man dick tasted like.
>>
>>80921406

Only in RP. Not that this should be a surprise: RL virgin.

And why does everyone keep thinking I'm dead? Am I Jean Grey?
>>
>>80921386
Freehaven, stick your dick in any boxes lately?
>>
>>80921429
Fuck any fast food today my 'good' man?
>>
>>80921429
You're like five billion years old.

Also I haven't actually kept tabs on you since your chan got rid of the subboard for bitching about Jay Naylor and how terrible he is. I just kinda assumed you got gassed at that con, or fell prey to a wild stairdragon.
>>
>>80921391
"The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. It is by virtue of man’s reasoning powers that he does not live in the present only, like the brute, but observes and ponders over the past and future; and from this spring discretion, care, and that anxiety which we so frequently notice in people. The advantages, as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them. Moreover, she is intellectually short-sighted, for although her intuitive understanding quickly perceives what is near to her, on the other hand her circle of vision is limited and does not embrace anything that is remote; hence everything that is absent or past, or in the future, affects women in a less degree than men. This is why they have greater inclination for extravagance, which sometimes borders on madness. Women in their hearts think that men are intended to earn money so that they may spend it, if possible during their husband’s lifetime, but at any rate after his death."
>>
>>80921374
Is it? Season 1 introduced the issues /co/ repeatedly complained about and just kept on over bloating them. To this day I feel Wendy is the most pointless character GF has. Why put this trashy cum receptacle in the show's intro when she's so detached from the core conflicts and is personally disinterested in the supernatural. Note I don't count Weirdmageddon because at that point EVERYONE is getting involved whether they like it or not.
>>
>>80921450

Hey. It's 34 billion minus the "billion" part. Get it right.

>>80921431
>>80921449

Why y'all so obsessed with m'dick?
>>
>>80921413
Strange, this is what my grandmother would have done. She was not a sunshine-and-rainbows kind of parent if my mom's stories are accurate.
>>
>>80921460

>cum receptacle

Dude, get a new line. "Spank bank" or "jizz dump" or something.
>>
>>80921451
Lol all this is the truth, which is why women are advertising target number one.
>>
>>80921202
>>80921175

Do you guys not realize that moot DID delete /r9k/ and then regretted it?
>>
>>80921451
"It is because women’s reasoning powers are weaker that they show more sympathy for the unfortunate than men, and consequently take a kindlier interest in them. On the other hand, women are inferior to men in matters of justice, honesty, and conscientiousness. Again, because their reasoning faculty is weak, things clearly visible and real, and belonging to the present, exercise a power over them which is rarely counteracted by abstract thoughts, fixed maxims, or firm resolutions, in general, by regard for the past and future or by consideration for what is absent and remote. Accordingly they have the first and principal qualities of virtue, but they lack the secondary qualities which are often a necessary instrument in developing it. Women may be compared in this respect to an organism that has a liver but no gall-bladder.9 So that it will be found that the fundamental fault in the character of women is that they have no “sense of justice.” This arises from their deficiency in the power of reasoning already referred to, and reflection, but is also partly due to the fact that Nature has not destined them, as the weaker sex, to be dependent on strength but on cunning; this is why they are instinctively crafty, and have an ineradicable tendency to lie."
>>
>>80921476
Would you rather fuck a Big Mac or Gadget the mouse? Or would you put the mouse in the burger and fuck that?
>>
File: 1457127100652.jpg (49 KB, 325x355) Image search: [Google]
1457127100652.jpg
49 KB, 325x355
>this thread
>>
>>80921506
"Because women in truth exist entirely for the propagation of the species, and their destiny ends here, they live more for the species than for the individual, and in their hearts take the affairs of the species more seriously than those of the individual. This gives to their whole being and character a certain frivolousness, and altogether a certain tendency which is fundamentally different from that of man; and this it is which develops that discord in married life which is so prevalent and almost the normal state."
>>
>>80921516

You seem a bit obsessed.

I'm not going on a date with you, so you can stop working up the nerve to ask me out.
>>
>>80921506
Where did you find this because it is basically the truth about eve woman I have ever met.
>>
>>80921221
/vg/ does, for the most part.
>>
>>80921519

At least I can admit I'm a trainwreck. Dunno what the excuse is for the rest of the He-Man Woman Hater's Club.
>>
LoK: Korra steals Mako from Asumi; people trash Mako
Bolin is described as a 'ladies man' in his first description, afterwards he's turned into a loser who can only pine for Korra
Adventure Time: Finn pines for Bubblegum, then he gets in a relationship where he can't even touch his partner without burning then she breaks up with him and he pines for her.
Gravity Falls: Mabel gets to date different guys
Dipper is forced to pine for a girl he'll never get
Regular Show: Margaret has a dozen different boyfriends
Mordecai pines for Margaret to the point he throws away chances with other women, he finally gets her and she breaks up with him.

What exactly are cartoons trying to teach young boys & girls?
>>
>>80921528
What about your sister, sechs?
>>
>>80921547

What about Sechs?
>>
>>80921531
That was Schopenhauer's essay "On Women" written all the way back in the 1800s.
>>
>>80921552
Will she go on a date with her/him/me/us

Anon in general, really.
>>
>>80921564

Don't know, don't care.
>>
>>80921545
Don't forget Donatello in TMNT 2012. Also about the Regular Show and Gravity Falls example. I hate how Dipper and Betacai are desperately pining for USED up sluts aka town bicycles probably filled with disease as they are local cum depositories.

Mordecai "seemingly" got over Margaret, but we all know he's a loser at his core so the moment she appears again he'll be back to being a loser.
>>
>>80921528
Hey man, I just want to point out that you're a mouse fucker and any opinion you have on women is laughable and belongs directly in the trash just like you do. You're a laughing stock so pathetic that the furry community makes fun of you. That's like, pretty goddamn low. Your white knightery is hilarious because you want to fuck mice.
>>
virginity is a male-focused social concept that believes a penis is so powerful and important that it can change the fundamental value of a woman's worth as a person.
>>
>>80921531
You can find more at >>>/r9k/ just don't ever come back
>>
>>80921578

Why are you so obsessed with me? I don't even run an imageboard any more.
>>
>>80921554
Women, women never change. Actually it's a little frightening. I mean, it's clearly sexist, and yet at the same time, absolutely correct.
>>
>>80921543
Yeah you go and fuck some used up 30 year old single mom with STDs because that's almost all of females under 35 nowadays.
>>
>>80921136
Shitty lock master key etc
>>
>>80921585
Nah, go cry yourself to sleep in your oversized anime pillow.
>>
File: 1427918180563.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1427918180563.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>80921570
That's disappointing.

>>80921578

Dude, you're literally taking your opinions about women from the 1800s. doesn't that strike you as just a little fucking retarded? Would you trust someone from the 1800s on just about anything else of merit?

Moving back to the topic at hand, wasn't Fatom Eve kind of a slut?
>>
>>80921590
Mouse Fucker.
>>
>>80921622
>he thinks women ever change in any generation

Human nature is just that.
>>
>>80921599
This anon seems rather brainless and easily influenced, someone post another wall of text.
>>
>>80921604
>>80921627

Y'all think entirely too much about me fucking.

>>80921609

And that would be an apt analogy...if a woman's vagina was a lock and a man's penis was a key.
>>
File: 1421603275269.jpg (74 KB, 523x1600) Image search: [Google]
1421603275269.jpg
74 KB, 523x1600
There's also this lovely lady.

>>80921633
So you think you're comparable to 'Western' men from 1900, men who thought war was a glorious exercise in fun times and heroism?

Culture changes, people change.
>>
I actually think Muslims have it right.

>not a virgin at your wedding day
>get stoned to death
>cheat on husband
>get stoned to death
>modest non-slut dress required at all times
>>
>>80921622
...yes? Do you dismiss Socrate or Aristoles because of their time period? Probably if it's convenient for you. How about our system of government or our legal structures? You aren't the brightest using that argument.
>>
Stop replying to the tripfag. Just filter them.
>>
File: 1458075192986.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1458075192986.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>ITT: Proving Feminists right
>>
>>80921669
>men are legally allowed to commit murder by proxy by raping women they want to have stoned to death
>>
>>80921653
Mouse. Fucker.
>>
>>80921665
We'd have to undo millions of years of evolution for ol' Schop there to be wrong.
>>
>>80921686

Your obsession with me would be disturbing if it weren't so fucking hilarious.
>>
You notice the Middle East has very few SJW landwhales.
>>
>>80921670
Socrates and Aristotle had some good points, but more modern philosophy has built upon those points admirably. The founding fathers recognized that government needed the capacity for change, and wrote in the capability for amendments to the constitution.

The only downside I see to government being a 'living' institution is the need for stability, which honestly... we don't seem to have anyway. Precisely due to massive environmental and cultural changes. We are a massive empire still working off of a system of government written for a 13 state republic, and frankly it's starting to crack at the seams.
>>
File: 1387669520507.png (293 KB, 426x354) Image search: [Google]
1387669520507.png
293 KB, 426x354
>thought this thread would be people posting sexy cartoon grils
>mfw seeing what it actually is
>>
>>80921709
Is like Black Sabbath had some great jams but metal's come a long way since that time.
>>
>>80921701
Well it has a problem with food scarcity, it has 'SJW's, it just tends to shoot them.

... this does tend to make them cuter though, since they usually die before they're out of the teens.
>>
I want to point out there will not be a cognitive argument against women because emotional retards, because it's the truth. The only defense is to try to use insults to chase away the truth posters. Fact - every female cartoon character not underage is probably a slut.
>>
>>80921709
>We are a massive empire still working off of a system of government written for a 13 state republic
That' why they intended the Constitution to be amended as the times changed, silly.
>>
>>80921726
What do you think it is? the SEXY Cartoon girls thread?

No! it's the Canon SLUTS thread.

your mistake is solely due to yourself.
>>
>>80921726
... Why not just use /aco/?

I really should go to bed.

>>80921742
This was literally my point, yes. They weren't dumb, but I still wouldn't listen to them too closely. They owned slaves after all, terrible business.

>>80921730
It seems kind of like the misogynists yelling at a Cambodian shadowpuppetry forum about how women are sluts are acting much more emotional/nonrational than the vast majority of women I've seen. Though my pint of view might be skewed, since I'm also a male virgin on said forum.
>>
>>80921709
Most of our modern society is nothing more than a stepping stone progressing out from time, only in this era we have reverted to children. We celebrate our immaturity. Dismissing something because of it's time period spits in the face of all the validity that imbues some of our greatest works. If the work lacks merit, attack that. Explain why it is wrong instead of proclaiming the equivalent of 'dude, it's current year'.
>>
>>80921778

>If the work lacks merit, attack that.

How about starting with the idea that the essay paints all women, around the world, with the exact same brush? It'd be like saying "all men are pigs".
>>
>>80921766
We own slaves now, we just tuck them out of sight in other nations so we don't have to deal with the guilt. Of course, for someone that thinks a few people calmly posting their opinions about women is irrational or emotional it might be hard to understand this. Maybe you should go to bed.
>>
>>80921790
All men are pigs though. All women are virginal whores and all men beastly saints.
>>
>>80921747
We could be posting sexy sluts. OP did
>>
>>80921531
Because like Schopenhauer, you will never have a gf
>>
File: 1429778538983.jpg (252 KB, 1252x1925) Image search: [Google]
1429778538983.jpg
252 KB, 1252x1925
>>80921778
That's a fairly valid point, perhaps I'm too tired for this.

My main problems with this whole strain of thought are the following.

A. Women do tend to sleep around, but it seems to be mostly because they have the opportunity. I'm pretty sure I'd sleep with some regrettable people if that was an option for me, and I bet most people on this forum would too.

B. Women don't 'owe' men chastity any more than straight men owe gay men sex. They own their bodies just like we do.

C. Being angry at them for doing something that most men with the same opportunities (attractive/rich men) do seems unfair.

That said, I do still subscribe to the 'purity worship' that so many here do, I haven't had the time or energy to try and rid myself of it yet, and honestly what's the point?
>>
>>80921851
Lol no. I bet you wish this was true. It probably pisses you off to find out that a man can think women are retarded, and yet still have relations with them. Of course now it feels weird since I've put it like that.
>>
File: 1457206700065.jpg (14 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
1457206700065.jpg
14 KB, 184x200
>Schopenhauer was unlucky in love. In 1819, Schopenhauer fathered, with a servant, a daughter who died that year. At age 33, he fell in love with nineteen-year old opera singer. When he was 43, a 17-year old recorded rejecting him in her diary.

http://www.philosophersguild.com/blog/?p=1179
>>
>>80921911

That explains a lot.
>>
File: pessimist[1].jpg (63 KB, 410x403) Image search: [Google]
pessimist[1].jpg
63 KB, 410x403
>>80921850
We COULD, if the pile of stimulus and response that most people mistake for free will would drive me to post sluts. But instead I am driven to post more Schopenhauer.
>>
>>80921891
That's not the argument. Women don't owe men anything, but they are insane.
>>
File: 1421630742652.png (221 KB, 600x1248) Image search: [Google]
1421630742652.png
221 KB, 600x1248
Would you a Maddie? Was Maddie a slut?

>>80921974
I don't see how they're insane, most attractive successful men are exactly as wild about sex with multiple partners. See: Tiger Woods, any politician involved in a sex scandal in the past few years, etc.
>>
>>80921911
Man, how could a weird borderline pedo be so right about women? Except the thing about reproduction being their only purpose. That's just like, his opinion man.
>>
>>80922008
That wasn't borderline pedo back then.

Also pedos are the master race, chrononormative scum.
>>
File: reddit is that way pleb.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reddit is that way pleb.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>80920959
>>80921080
>>80921093
>>80921166
I really wish someone made a back_to_r9k.png, but pic related is still good
>>
>>80920507
I dare say that she is more of a virgin..
Remember the toothbrush?
>>
>>80921996
Enjoying sex and having the means to obtain it don't make a person insane. Making decisions and using logic based primarily on emotion is insane. Some men do this, yes, just like some women don't. The majority do though, and they are insane. When a man thinks like this it is apparent and other men around him consider him unstable. When a women thinks like this it is accepted as normal.
>>
File: 1232690027481.jpg (229 KB, 537x1225) Image search: [Google]
1232690027481.jpg
229 KB, 537x1225
>>80922056
>>
>>80922085
I think you might be failing to understand our society. From what I can tel, men who think like this aren't considered unstable, they're considered passionate and often respected.
>>
>>80922106
Depends entirely on what community you're from. Some people see faith as a virtue. Some see it as laughable.
>>
>>80920959
no date to prom either, huh anon?
>>
>>80922105
exactly. That bitch is hot as fuck but a virgin.. unless she is the one raping the martians
>>
>>80922121
>tfw had a date to the prom
>tfw it was my friend's college age cousin
>tfw a bunch of girls I knew commented how cute we looked dancing together
>tfw no sex

I had the worst game ever. Constantly had girls in hs coming over and running their fingers through my hair and shit. Never got with any of them.
>>
>>80922106
Not really. If he gets results then it's ignored. If he doesn't then he is labeled a head case. Success is respected. Steve Jobs was an asshole only respected because he was successful. If he didn't get the resultshe did, he'd be known as a temperamental failure.
>>
>>80921245
Men can't be sluts, only women can be sluts. Grayson can be considered a true Master Key because he opens all the pussy locks.
>>
>>80922179
>he's never met a used up man-whore
>>
File: 1457290080828.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457290080828.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>80921519
Any reasonable human being is just here to look at and share lewd pics. Gender debates are pointless, how are you supposed to masturbate to an argument? That's no way to live a life.
>>
>>80922361
>X is pointless, how are you supposed to masturbate to X

This is a good rule to live by in general
>>
>>80920367

ur mom LoL
>>
File: 09347029706934.gif (744 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
09347029706934.gif
744 KB, 500x281
>>80922349
>>
File: 1458415826035.png (2 MB, 1304x977) Image search: [Google]
1458415826035.png
2 MB, 1304x977
Well, if you decide to make her one.
>>
>>80922361
>how are you supposed to masturbate to an argument?
Is that a challenge?
>>
>>80922758
who am I looking at here?
Ariel and Jasmine fusion?
>>
>>80922865
Azalea. Go play Princess Trainer: Gold, Anon.
>>
>>80922758
Isn't that the clothes shop woman from Akabur's Jasmine game?
>>
>>80921166
So Sandniggrystan has internet now?
>>
File: tumblr_nvpkxpoQq91tmvl3fo1_1280.jpg (437 KB, 1280x1645) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvpkxpoQq91tmvl3fo1_1280.jpg
437 KB, 1280x1645
>>80920592
>>
>>80921249
Being a "/b/ with more discussion/less memes" attracted a lot of the young adult crowd from /b/. People who had been in 4chan for 5-6 years and didn't have a particularly strong interest in anything discussed in other boards.

So, you had a board for 21-23 year old men, who didn't care that much about anime, videogames, cartoons, music, etc., yet yearned for some kind of anonymous online discussion.
>>
>>80923030
Yes. She has her own story line in the new version. You can make her into a massive slut/Adorable slut waifu.
>>
>>80920789
Didn't he just use the song when she was about to break up with him? I'm sure she willingly chose to start dating him.
>>
>>80922875
this looks promising. Thanks anon.If I ever meet you I will give you the crispest high-ten
>>
>>80923115

>So, you had a board for 21-23 year old men, who didn't care that much about anime, videogames, cartoons, music, etc.,

You would expect these guys to be the normies. Well, shit, now that I think about it normies are into all that shit nowadays.
>>
File: 1458487617065.png (166 KB, 506x187) Image search: [Google]
1458487617065.png
166 KB, 506x187
>>80923232
>Hell yeah, slavery games bro!
>>
File: 1392516143625 (1).gif (933 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1392516143625 (1).gif
933 KB, 220x250
>>80922361
sauce!!!!
>>
>>80920367
Bitch was Nicki Minaj before there was Nicki Minaj
>>
>>80920647
Is... is the paint on her nose smiling?
>>
File: 1458021354873.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1458021354873.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>
>>80923092
Chel is looking way too kawaii. She's supposed to be devious, mang.

Still, cute picture.
>>
amethyst
>>
>>80926643
Forgot my text excuse me

>>80920367
PORN
ORN
RN
N
WHERE
HERE
ERE
RE
E
>>
>>80926571
Explain.
>>
File: crystal.jpg (99 KB, 642x588) Image search: [Google]
crystal.jpg
99 KB, 642x588
Is she a slut /co/?
>>
>>80926961
>sleeps with both muties and kree
I think you know your answer.
>>
File: poorlittlesymbiote.jpg (81 KB, 594x529) Image search: [Google]
poorlittlesymbiote.jpg
81 KB, 594x529
The Venom symbiote is a pretty big slut.
>>
>>80921429
Fuck off tripfag
>>
>>80921585
How about you offer up some rebuttals that aren't buzzwords and emotional arguments, fuckwit?
>>
>>80921147

Hey, you take that back!
>>
>>80927497
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>80922875
>44 hour download
why
>>
>>80921538
/vg/ even with its culture of avatar fagging and trip faggotry is still less cancerous than /v/ at this point.
>>
>>80921236
Weighing the options, I'd rather have Tumblr.
>>
>>80928101
Because people have been waiting for it for ages and wherever you're downloading from is being gangfucked by perverts.
>>
>>80922875
>gold edition
>find an archived thread on /v/ about it
>more iris
>more lola
Oh muh dick
Muh fucking dick
Ive busted more intense nuts to this game than any in my life
>>
File: 1438828059408.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1438828059408.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>80920959
>This woman probably has a huge cock count and she put her jizz-crusted lips on a little boy's?
>>
>>80921204
In 2016 your a slut just because you wear revealing clothing.
>>
>>80921141
Roastie detected
>>
>>80921552

No thanks, I'm dead.
>>
>>80920959
This man is right and the whole thread is full of apologetic nu-males who have bought hook, line and sinker into the "it's okay to be a slut" meme
>>
>>80928486
I know what you mean. Honestly playing PT: Gold I kinda forgot Jasmine was there after a while. Once I didn't need to worry about gold I just focused on whichever girl I was set on ruining at that point and left her to rot in the house.
>>
File: MazinkaiserLori (3).webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
MazinkaiserLori (3).webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>80926423

Mazinkaizer.
>>
I fucking hate /r9k/ and its dumb memes
>>
>>80920959
Is this a pasta? It reads like a pasta.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (139 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
139 KB, 1024x767
>>80921249
>be anon
>browsing /r9k/ and reading the funny greentext stories
>decide to make a NEET depressing one
>people like it
>people make more depressing sad NEET stories
>and more
>and more
>suddenly people are just talking about being NEETS
>now they're talking about how much they hate women
>soon it becomes nothing but how much women suck and how the world has wronged you and your life as a NEET
>>
>>80926961
who?
shes making my tablet hard
>>
File: this thread.jpg (8 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
8 KB, 305x165
This thread needs to burn. Burn the robots.
>>
>>80929358

Give a logical argument as to why being able to do what you desire while harming no one is bad.

I'll wait.
>>
>>80920367
First boner right here.
>>
File: Chel wave.gif (2 MB, 517x337) Image search: [Google]
Chel wave.gif
2 MB, 517x337
>>80920367

>sleeping with ONE guy makes you a slut

You have no concept of how the word works, retard.
>>
File: tumblr_o0a45cmxb71unqpleo1_1280.png (211 KB, 696x555) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0a45cmxb71unqpleo1_1280.png
211 KB, 696x555
>>
>implying she didn't fuck around with at least a few other guys to make Ulrich "jealous"
>>
>>80920959
Daily reminder that it was /r9k/ that singlehandedly murdered the original archive
>>
File: Chel's hips.gif (776 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
Chel's hips.gif
776 KB, 250x276
>chell will never bump you with her hips playfully
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.