[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episodes we're surprised shows haven't done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Linda putting her endless appetite to good use and entering an eating contest or multiple eating contests.
>>
You just want a fat Linda episode

Fine with me
>>
We've gotten canon busty Marge Simpson and canon buff Marge Simpson.

I'm surprised there's been no canon fat Marge yet.
>>
>>80913343
>>80910234
>>80909790
>fat females on tv on purpose
good luck with that.
>>
>>80909790
I need to see a Jimmy Pesto is the main character episode.
>that character development
>that pathos
How is it not a thing already?
>>
>>80914625
Would they mention the mother of his kids at least in passing? Maybe have a feelsy ending with his reflection in the frame of a picture of her and he smiles determined to continue on for her and his kids while bittersweet music plays.

Sorry I thought this was Rick and Morty.
>>
>>80913388
it happened on Families Guy
>>
>>80909790
>A weight-gaining Linda

I don't know if I want this
>>
>>80913343
Didn't those both happen in the same season?
>>
>>80909790
Here's an even better idea: Have Jimmy Pesto host an eating contest, and not only does Linda win, she thinks his food is better than Bob's. Watch the sparks fly, and the hilarity ensue.
>>
>>80914886
Yep. Same season the THOH turned her into a cat-woman, too.
>>
>>80917688
>Bobby! I am not having an affiar!
>What? I was afraid you were sneaking out to eat at his place...you're not sleeping with hi-
>no
>you're not eating hi-
>ahhh
>Linda!
>>
File: PamsSundae.jpg (116 KB, 759x960) Image search: [Google]
PamsSundae.jpg
116 KB, 759x960
>>80913388
>>
>>80921411
But Jimmy Pesto is canonically a horrible cook. He's all flash and no substance.
>>
>>80922859
It's called a guilty pleasure
Though it could be just as easily another resturant, or Pesto actually hires a good cook
>>
An Aqua Teen Hunger Force where the Mooninites mind control someone
>>
>>80928167
Well, in Spacecadeuce they took advantage of the Plutonians Gullibility.
Otherwise, the new season hasn't been announced yet.
>>
File: Is she not hot enough.png (78 KB, 498x400) Image search: [Google]
Is she not hot enough.png
78 KB, 498x400
A full on Steve musical episode

We've gotten the Krampus episode and the B12 b-plot, but I want a full episode dedicated to just Scott Grimes showing off his singing ability. (unless it's already happened and I missed it, I don't watch TBS American Dad that much)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.