[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Aku truly evil or just misunderstood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: Aku.jpg (216 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
Aku.jpg
216 KB, 900x1165
Is Aku truly evil or just misunderstood?
>>
>>80909003
>Destroy a town without a reason.
>Destroy a ocean planet without a reason
>Enslaves intelligence dogs without a reason

Name me one thing that aku have done gud?
>>
>>80909077
Sent someone in the future.
>>
>>80909003
He's a piece of some primal darkness Odin, Ra, and Zeus wanted to take out. Seems like he's evil.
>>
>>80909077
Aku doesn't hurt children surprisingly. Even when they insult him.

That's pretty good.
>>
>>80909204
Directly hurt, you mean.
>>
>>80909003
Don't you even dare, tumblr
>>
His title was Aku, The Shape-shifting Master of Darkness. Not Aku, The Shape-shifting Master of Misunderstanding
>>
>>80909003
I dunno. The fact that he's polluted an aquatic alien planet forcing the inhabitants to migrate to Earth in order to beg him to let them live on their own planet in exchange for eternal servitude along with who knows how many evil things, it's hard to really see him as "misunderstood"
>>
>>80909003
>Name literally means "evil"
I'd think so.
>>
>>80909464
He was also the Shogun of Sorrow, the Deliverer of Darkness and Master of Masters.
>>
>Literally the devil
I'd think so.
>>
>>80909003
At least he is not jewish
>>
Did you even watch the show? He is practically the avatar of evil.
He's more of a force of nature which hass been given sentience
>>
>>80909003
>Is Aku truly evil or just misunderstood?
Aku, evil? Nah that right there is the smile of an angel, a misunderstood angel that just got picked on by a grumpy asian dude.
>>
File: akuuu.gif (835 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
akuuu.gif
835 KB, 500x375
>>80918086
I'm baffled by how Aku is supposed to be evil incarnate and totally irredeemable but he's so damn funny it's hard to take him seriously
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (316 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
316 KB, 500x375
Aku forged an empire spanning worlds, maybe even the galaxy.

Cohesive empires are great for progress, especially with a god emperor with a strong right hand to guide them. Since he doesn't die or go senile from age, or serve flimsy terms, what he builds lasts.

Like Sheev he's evil but his actions ultimately serve the greater good of all.

What would Jack ever accomplish besides helping a few people he passes by, and murdering a galactic force for civilization.

If he killed Aku in the past the Jovians probably would have killed everyone on Earth for their precious Hydrogen.
>>
>>80909003
Not I, AKU, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, literally did nothing wrong!
>>
File: batmanvillainsdisapprove.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
batmanvillainsdisapprove.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>80918243
>his actions ultimately serve the greater good of all.
>>
>悪
It's in the name.
>>
File: Black_Mass_of_Samurai_Jack.jpg (63 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Black_Mass_of_Samurai_Jack.jpg
63 KB, 1024x768
>>80909003
He is pure evil.
>>
>>80909302
Probably because he wants to manipulate them into thinking he is the better being like in the fairy tale episode.
>>
>>80909139
Is this official lore?! Sauce pls.
>>
>>80909204
Having principles doesn't mean you are good
>>
i hope the adult swim season doesn't like, make him go over the top edgy now. a lot of aku's charm was how goofy he was.
>>
>>80909127
Where his evil is LAW
>>
File: you can hear it perfectly.jpg (350 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
you can hear it perfectly.jpg
350 KB, 900x1384
>>80909003
>>
>>80918699
it was an entire episode dude

>>80918590

there's evidence to believe the black substance is chemical x
>>
He's literally evil incarnate. It's his fucking name.
>>
>>80918243
>Like Sheev he's evil but his actions ultimately serve the greater good of all
Fucking what? He builds an empire just for the sake of it and enslaves countless hundreds just to entertain himself.
Like Sheev he seeks power for the sake of power. He doesn't really do anything positive with any of it and any good that comes of it just seems to be a side product of him not giving enough of a fuck to make people not in his direct line of sight miserable.
Sheev's a terrible example as well. What good has he ever done in any of the Star Wars movies? He sparked off a civil war just to place himself in a position of supreme power and then used that position to go on a rampage to stamp out the dissent that stemmed from that action until Vader tossed him down a shaft.
Am I being trolled?
>>
>>80918822
The republic was dead and rotting from the inside.
The Jedi were no longer Jedi, they were soldiers fighting against the Seperatists, who while mostly used droids, were also sentients dissatisfied with a corrupt overbearing government. In a way the Seperatists were the good guys, since they were anti bloat/empire, but the jedi had no problem killing them to maintain their corrupt order.

Sheev was a force for balance, he eliminated the old corrupt galactic government and united everyone under a single banner. Niggers went from only being able to maintain a few capital ships to Death Stars.

Until the Rebels destroyed it, the time under the empire was probably the most peaceful and prosperous in the broader sense, even if they were dicks.
>>
>>80918975
Also take a look at our own world.
Which civilizations are the richest and most technologically advanced? It is the descendants of those who recently held Empires.

Without Aku, without Sheev, their worlds would be weak and easily destroyed.
>>
It's a shame there was never a conclusion to this show, same with Hey Arnold.
>>
>>80919234
New season soon anon
>>
>>80919248
shiet. feelsgood.
>>
>>80909204
>doesnt kill someone even though he totally fucking could in like a second
That doesnt mean he is good or even neutral
He is at best lawful evil.
>>
>>80918136
The fact that he's hilarious yet scary is awesome.

"I CAN SMELL YOUR BLOOD!"
>>
>>80909003
>Pure primal darkness that managed to plauge all of existence for eons
>Name is literally Japanese for evil

I dunno anon, you tell me.
>>
>>80909204
>>80919264
>>80918725
>>80909302
Censors.
>>
>>80920136
they could just not have him with any children, then. they willingly chose to do an entire episode where he read stories to kids to try to make himself look better. it was a nice to way of showing a 'softer' side while still keeping him utterly evil.
>>
>>80918774
So he's technically the grandpa of the PPG?
>>
>>80918975
He probably made half of the corruption, so he could benefit from it.

And he also manipulated the jedi to become soldiers by setting up a sith as a head of the oposing force.

If he really wanted he could have done something against corruption etc. but he just wanted power and the jedi exterminated
>>
>>80909003
OP he literally tells you himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M
>>
Is Aku going to be mute in the new season, or what?
>>
>>80920274
Well, that certainly brings those Blossom x Aku pics into a different light.
>>
>>80921363
Wait, if the evil is unspeakable, that means it's an actually misunderstood evil, seeing that, how do you understood an evil that doesn't speak?
>>
>>80909003
>Is Aku truly evil or just misunderstood?
jesus christ no this bullshit again will you fucking villainfags shut up
>>
I think Aku would be offended if he was called misunderstood.
>>
File: The_real_Dom.jpg (60 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
The_real_Dom.jpg
60 KB, 500x478
Aku vs Lord Dominator.

www?
>>
>>80922725
Dominator is a soft and fleshy inside a suit of armor. Aku would wreck her.
>>
>>80922750

well its a good armor.
and she has lava cannons and shapeshifting weapons.
and an army of magma robots.
>>
Do you think aku could decimate Jack if he really wanted to? Why does he keep him alive? Jack is basically one cancer cell in an invulnerable body.
>>
>>80922916

Aku is a fool.
And Jack is like an impenetrable sphere of cutting to him.
>>
>>80922725
You forgot that aku is impervious to any attack except for Jack's sword right ?
>>
>>80909139

First episodes. All the gods got together to help forge the sword to stop him.
>>
>>80918136

Who said evil can't be funny?
>>
>>80923011

Well, yes.
But so is any character in those cartoons, plot armor is ridiculous.
So basically any battle is whoever gets routed screaming "I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY FOOLISH SAMURAI!"
>>
>>80918975

Sheev instigated the whole Separatist movement. And fomented corruption in the Senate. And comissioned the Clone Army that the Jedi were asked to lead.

And technology actually didn't really progress under him. He focused pretty much entirely on big doomsday weapons and cheap easily mass produced options so he could maintain control of the Galaxy.

And then the Rebellion starts in response to his actions, so he really instigated 2 galactic civil wars in about 30 years.

And another 30 years later, the First Order has resumed war with the New Republic, so he's indirectly responsible for that civil war too.
>>
>>80923070
No its literally why aku conquered the entire universe because he is untouchable by anything. Inclusive of that universe are vast, technologically advanced alien races that he had conquered. That aside, Aku has more resources and actually compitent minions than Lord Dominator will ever have. Hell he can literally rip portals in time and destroy entire cities just by using his eyebeams
>>
>>80923213
Jack isnt even the best warrior in the universe, just look at the episode with the set monsters ,the lion hunters and the gaurdian. Its his damn sword forge by literal gods that save him all the damn time. It sad to say but Jack without his sword wouldn't even stand a chance against to Aku
>>
>>80923285
>It sad to say but Jack without his sword wouldn't even stand a chance against to Aku

Actually, there was TWO episodes dedicated to it.

First is Jack vs Zombies, which has probably the best fight of the entire show. Jack was amazing on that, but Aku just can't be defeated without the sword because he can regenerate from any other demage. So he lost the battle after a lot of time, until he got his sword back and almost illed Aku on 5 minutes.

Other episode Jack fought Aku without the sword, and Aku fought Jack without powers. While Aku is a great martial artist, he was nowhere close to Jack.

The thing is, Jack can easily defeat Aku. Every time that they fight Jack fuck his shit up on minutes. Jack literally has harder fights with bounty hunters and other characters than with Aku.

Aku is only unstopable because he has a infinite life bar agaisnt everything besides the sword made out of the soul of a human and forged by three greater gods.
>>
>>80918760
WATCHA
>>
>>80923607
Fucking Demongo and the Scotman would probably have killed Aku long ago if wasn't for the fact that they can't cause any real demage.

Aku has a lot of power but his most important one is regeneration.
>>
>>80918243
Get off the Internet, Aku
>>
>>80920274
more like a cousin or uncle, even sibling
>>
>>80922725
>>80922855
Does she or any of her minions have the magic sword? No?
Then she's fucked.

Now stop dragging your waifu into every single thread.I am so fucking tired of seeing this bitch.
>>
>>80924743
Don't worry, canceled soon
>>
>>80923011
He can also get colds.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.