[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's hard to tell, is it just the mask that changed or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1453086829208.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453086829208.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
It's hard to tell, is it just the mask that changed or is it a totally new suit? I swear it looks like it's on the whole a somewhat more vibrant red than the original, but that could just be lighting in some scenes.
>>
Too bad they can't do anything about the actors fat down syndrome face
>>
The whole suit seems to have been revised.

What did you think of the mask? I was worried about it when they first showed it in promotional material but in action it really worked well. I actually didn't find myself missing the pre costume.
>>
>>80903059

It's still not great at certain angles, but it certainly looks a little better than the original. It looks best when his head is slightly tilted downward.

Really, the problem is with Charlie Cox's face more than the costume.
>>
>>80902948

Melvin did say the suit he gave Matt at the end of Season 1 was incomplete. Presumably in Season 2 it's the finished model.
>>
>>80903236
I liked the actor from Boardwalk Empire and that carried over. He's not the perfect Matt/DD by any means but Robert Redford is too old for the part.
>>
>>80903236
Its Charlie Cox's big bulbous pig nose. It would look even worse without the nose guard.
>>
>>80902948
totally new suit since Melvin gives him a completely new one after Frank shoots him in the forehead and breaks the old cowl
>>
>>80903728
Hes reffering more to the fact that Cox has a slightly chubby face that the mask/desig doesny compensate rather than his acting ability
>>
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 594x266) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 594x266
>tfw they fucked up frank
>>
>>80905153
How?
>>
just needs the DD on the chest now
i hope he gets it before the defenders comes out
>>
>>80905153
>war veteran
>dead family
>really pissed about it
I don't really see how

but I haven't finished the season yet
>>
>>80905153
Oh come on. Can we have a Daredevil thread that's actually focused on one aspect of Daredevil himself? Just this once?
>>
Still the best.
>>
>>80902948

is there a pic comparing all of his suits?

it looks the same to me since this season started
>>
>>80905612
he gets a new helmet in like episode 4 I think
>>
>>80905565
Vomit. No way.
>>
>>80902948
I'm on 9, and the suit has looked much better than I expected.

Honestly, I don't even notice it. It's just "Yeah, that's Daredevil".
>>
>>80905243

He'll probably never get that. The D-shaped buckles on his belt are probably the closest thing we'll ever get.
>>
favorite frank line?

''I AM THE PUNISHER!!! I AM THE PUNISHER!!!''
>>
>>80905318

Okay.

Why is Daredevil so shit compared to Frank?
>>
>>80905918
they just need to start calling him daredevil more then he might get it
>>
>>80905721

>>80905721
I have the theory that shows like Daredevil, Gotham and Jessica Jones which are not owned by their respective houses try to create their own versions of the characters so they can claim ownership in the future, to provent that some weird legal shit happens
>>
>>80905612

The only differences between the suit he wears at the end of S1/beginning of S2 and the new one is the cowl, which is less bulky and presumably slightly more comfortable to wear.
>>
>>80905636

but matt asked for a new costume and the other guy was like '' I knew you would ''

so that never payed off?
>>
>>80905938
Not really a line but that scene where he just disarmed one of the Irish gangsters who yells out, "We want him alive!" Knowing they aren't going to shoot, proceeds to just blast all like 6 men around him before killing his hostage I just laughed so hard at this.
>>
>>80905973
Daredevil doesn't have a boon from the demon Olivier
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.