[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINAL VENTURE BROS HYPE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
FINAL EPISODE

TOMORROW NIGHT

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

>We find out that Jonas killed BM and Monarch is Rustys half brother
>>
>>80902538
Jonas never killed BM. He tried to ressurect him and created a robocop nightmare.
>>
They've already come out and said they didn't have enough episodes and so the current arc is unresolved at the end of the season. So basically, don't expect anything more than a really good episode of The Venture Brothers.
>>
>>80903011
Vendata?
>>
>>80902538
>Monarch is Rustys half brother

I think this has to be a thing. The swinging/wife swapping that VM and JV were doing hinted at it and the fact that no one on the show can tell Monarch and and Rusty apart now that Monarch trimmed his beard pretty much confirms it.
>>
>>80903227
Exactly.
>>
File: 49jguFl.png (709 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
49jguFl.png
709 KB, 1280x720
>>80903227
>Where is my wife? Have you-- Honey-- Does not compute. Does not com-- Who am I? I think the plane is going down...
>>
It's going to be as anti-climactic as the rest of the season.
>>
>>80903783
Fuck you, this season has been great.
>>
>>80903184
Man this fucking sucks.

Is there a reason why we've been down to 8 episodes for a couple of seasons?

Ive heard stuff about a fire, or thats just how long it takes them to write scripts to that just how long the animation team takes.

What gives?
>>
>>80903818
There haven't been any standout episodes or moments. Aside from The Monarch, there haven't been any real character arcs.
>>
>>80903849
Money. It's always about money. Adult Swim is notoriously cheap.
>>
>>80903849
Adult Swim just cut the budget. There were technically 10 episodes this season, Gargantua-2 counted as two of them.
>>
>>80903910
>there haven't been any real character arcs.

Apart from maybe Hank.
>>
>It's a Malcolm and Gary murder someone episode
>>
>>80903849

All This And Gargantua 2 counted as two episodes against this season's episode order, which they didn't think it would. And last season What Color is Yuor Cleansuit counted as two episodes and A Very Venture Halloween came out of that season's episode order as well.

So they wrote a ten episode arc and ended up with eight episodes to tell it in. SO they'll probably do another special that'll air in a year or two and wraps this season up and then comes out of the next season's episode order.
>>
facebook com/adultswim/videos/vb.67985126744/10153929832386745/

Finale clip for anyone who hasn't seen it.
>>
>>80902538
>FINAL EPISODE
Season or Series?
>>
>>80904296
Season. We're going to have to wait TWO MORE YEARS for new episodes.
>>
>>80904296
Sure, why not? You know the reason they killed the boys in Return to Spider-Skull Island is because they didn't know if they'd get picked up for a second season or not.
>>
>>80903363
>Malcolm is Rusty's half brother.
>His father is Jonas and his mother is Blue Morpho
Morpho is some weird hermaphrodite that actually functions as a man and a woman
Jonas and Morpho gave it a go because it was the 70s and accidentally knocked him up
Monarch's hatred of Rusty stems from picking up the awkwardness of their situation and his stepmother who he believed was his real mom's animosity towards Jonas. Without a clear answer he projected his angst onto Rusty and never let go even after he forgot who Rusty was to him
>>
>>80904428
>Jonas and Morpho gave it a go because it was the 70s and accidentally knocked him up

Except Rusty was born in the 60s. He was already a boy adventurer in the early-mid 70s. Thus why he was in college in the early 80s.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.