[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steven Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 124
File: Sargonix.jpg (39 KB, 502x596) Image search: [Google]
Sargonix.jpg
39 KB, 502x596
Hey guys just finished another batch of Season 2 episodes and ended off on the Keystone Hotel Episode and i must say, this has got to be the most times i heard the word Fusion in one big batch.

Keeping it Together was a nice episode and gave way to how Garnet feels about fusion and how it should be a willing and trust worthy thing rather than forced. Also Peridot is a annoying nerd

We need to Talk was a very cute flashback episode on how Greg and Rose got to understand themselves a bit more and hook up a bit easier. The song in it was very nice with good vocals and animation as well as pearls thirst being full of venom in that episode.

Chille Tid was nice to see both Lapis and Jasper again and to show off that they are still being tormented as a fusion, which made me feel really really bad for lapis and hope she gets out of that mess soon.

The introduction to Sarganex was nice and i must say was very very charismatic fusion with a lovely voice and energetic attitude which i adored. Though i didn't like pearl in this episode because of her neediness over being fused and her selfishness of feeling wanted again.

The last one Keystone Hotel goes into how Garnet feels deeply about being used and also a nice episode featuring Ruby and Sapphire was really nice to see how different each of them are from each other but also the same in some ways.

Overall a really great batch of episodes. Can't wait to watch some more in the future.
>>
>>80899916
Fair warning new guy, you'll either love or hate the next batch of episodes
>>
File: wat.jpg (78 KB, 1153x621) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
78 KB, 1153x621
>>80900045
Can you give me a hint without spoiling it?
>>
>>80900120
It's a whole lot of peridot
>>
>>80900228
AS long as the episodes are good i won't mind
>>
>>80900373
They're good, don't listen to that anon. The majority of people that have watched them have loved them.
>>
So how do you guys feel about the relationship between Ruby and Sapphire?

>>80900418
OH well then i will look forward to my next episode batch then.
>>
>>80900688
I find it incredibly unhealthy and highly unrealistic.
>>
File: Keystone Motel.jpg (55 KB, 849x381) Image search: [Google]
Keystone Motel.jpg
55 KB, 849x381
>>80900792
I can agree that they prefer to be fused rather than themselves to be a bit unhealthy and kinda weird but also kinda sweet and very charming at the same time in a way.

If that makes sense
>>
>>80900688
I find them terribly cute. And I like how they stick together as Garnet to balance their extremes. Imagine you had to always be cold or always hot, always either furious or cynic. Garnet being this eventempered is likely good for them both.

>>80900120
You will get more of the Peridot, and you will love it. Also there is an episode coming up (Sadie's Song), that /co/ is not too happy with. But you will see.

>>80899916
Sardonyx, New Fag. Her name is Sardonyx.
>>
File: Keeping it together.jpg (23 KB, 626x490) Image search: [Google]
Keeping it together.jpg
23 KB, 626x490
>>80901238
>Sadie's song

Huh i heard about that episode before, i think /co/ didn't like it is because it was around the time of a Steven Bomb and the last episode before it was a human episode and judging by the title it is also a human episode. so it makes sense.

Also i agree about Ruby and Sapphire and i also find them to be a cute couple and how Garnet is Ruby's strength and Sapphires wisdom married together.

Also sorry about the name, they are kinda odd to me.
>>
>>80901238
>Also there is an episode coming up (Sadie's Song), that /co/ is not too happy with. But you will see.
It's really not that bad. At worst, he'll feel underwhelmed.
Best to go in with low expectations.
>>
>>80901367
>Huh i heard about that episode before, i think /co/ didn't like it is because it was around the time of a Steven Bomb and the last episode before it was a human episode and judging by the title it is also a human episode. so it makes sense.
i wish this was the case
i wish
>>
>>80901367
It's... underwhelming.

We're at a point in the plot where a lot of stuff is going on...

And we get an episode about Sadie's relationship with her Mom, and how this interacts with the Beachapalooza. The biggest take away of the episode is that a full year has elapsed in show. Which was also established in the birthday episode...
>>
File: SARDONYX.jpg (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SARDONYX.jpg
117 KB, 500x500
>>80901367
>Also sorry about the name, they are kinda odd to me.
It's a stone, just like the rest.
>>
>>80901468
It works in the sense it's the last episode before things really get rolling.
>>
File: Chille Tid.jpg (44 KB, 588x558) Image search: [Google]
Chille Tid.jpg
44 KB, 588x558
>>80901426
>>80901468
>we get an episode about Sadie's relationship with her Mom, and how this interacts with the Beachapalooza

Huh, i can see why it might be underwhelming considering the whole current situation with Peridot and Lapis and Jasper, that seems like a bit out of no where for the plot to go.

But regardless i will still watch it, besides i might like it.
>>
>>80899916

hi again anon

Cry for Help is a fucking shit of episode and the reason why i hate Sardonyx Arc.

because the drama of Cry for Help is too forced , and it literally brings up the characters out of themselves.

c'mon , Pearl lying to all because the fusion with Garnet make she feel strong ? WTF

in previus episode (Reformed) literally at the end all are happy in a hug, and now this drama of fusion, wtf.

I understand the idea and is good, a "crisis of confidence", but is in the execution where it fails, the plot of cry for help is very ''rush''.

the episodes after the Sardonyx's Arc are really good, the series recovers her quality.

the Peridot's Arc are one of the best thing of Steven Universe, thank to god.

We need to talk is one of my favorite episodes from this season, is fucking good.
>>
New Fag I want you to know I appreciate you making these topics, you getting into so late than the rest of us as made some reasonable, decent and fun topics discussing Steven Universe. it's nice to have topics to chat and discuss one of my favorite cartoons right now without having to wade through too much shitposting and fucks who can't take 5 minutes to stop being anonymous douchebag.
>>
File: We need to talk.jpg (96 KB, 1314x868) Image search: [Google]
We need to talk.jpg
96 KB, 1314x868
>>80901761
Eh i did kinda feel like Pearl was out of character in the episode and Amethyst feelings weren't really said about over pearls feelings and how mean-spirited it felt over the episode.

Made me feel like Pearl was tricking one of her friends to hand over a special moment just to feel wanted and needed.

Is your favorite episode part of the Peridot arc?
If not, what is it?
>>80901880
Dude im doing this because i enjoy this.

Talking to you guys is always fun and its nice to know that there are people who want to discuss the show and its elements rather than do dumb sexual fusion shitposting or tumbler talk or other no nonsense junk.

I love doing this stuff so that's why i cut myself down to 5 episodes per batch to do more of theses to talk to you guys.

Its a fun experiance
>>
>>80901761
Cry for Help and Reformed are like 6 episodes apart dude.
>>
>>80901733
Half of /co/'s problem is the crossdressing, really.
>>
>>80901733
You get more out of it if you pay attention to how Steven acts and the thematic similarities the episode might share with, say, the episode immediately before it.

It's not the best but it's also nowhere near as bad as what anons say.
>>
>>80901974
The best episode of the Peridot Arc is Message Received.
Featuring a triggered giraffe.
>>
>>80901733
It's not really a horrible episode. It was just a mixture of poor placement (ANOTHER episode focused on overbearing moms in a row, right after a multi-month hiatus where people were really anxious to see the Gems again) and Tumblr loving a certain scene at the ending, which caused /co/ to backlash against Tumblr and pronounce it the worst thing ever.

In general, human-focused episodes tend to get a bad response when they come after plot-focused episodes or come when people were expecting plot-focused episodes. Rising Tides, Crashing Skies was another big offender.
>>
>>80902008
Which makes no sense considering we have trap threads.
>>
I WANT SARDONYX TO SAW ME IN HALF
>>
>>80901974
It's nice to have discussion once in a while./trash/ usually is 24/7 shitpost only sometimes people there discuss anything.

Hope too see you in the generals when we are back at /co/
>>
>>80902164
Well SU is tumblr or whatever so its bad.
>>
>>80902059
That sounds fair, i won't come in watching with any negativities and see if i enjoy it myself.

Hell i enjoyed Garnet's Universe and according to some anon's that episode is garbage so i will take it with a grain of salt and sugar when i watch it.

Im sure its not that bad.

>>80902099
>triggered giraffe

Sounds silly but i will take your word on it, hope i enjoy as much as you do
>>80902114
Eh i liked Vacation Island and about the relationship Lazs had with Sadie so i probly won't mind the episode that much.

But if it comes after a another human episode then i won't mind it much

Also who cares about Crossdressing? People can do whatever they want.
>>
>>80901974

yeah, why suddenly Pearl need to fuse with Garnet for ''feel strong'' ? the show never explain it, is all out of nowhere.

is just a forced drama, they mishandle the situation.

with Peridot's Arc I mean the Arc following to Sardonyx's Arc, you don't see these episodes yet.
>>
>>80902315
What? She explains it in friend Ship. Thats why shes always so clingy. She needs guidance.
>>
>>80902315
>yeah, why suddenly Pearl need to fuse with Garnet for ''feel strong'' ? the show never explain it, is all out of nowhere
I'm pretty sure they explained Pearl's need to feel strong in Rose's Scabbard and Steven the Sword Fighter. Kind of.
>>
>>80902008
>>80902209
>>80902164
I've seriously never understood how 4chan of all places got so butthurt about that episode. Hell, I'd suspect there's a good number of anons that crossdress in private.
>>
>>80902286
It was more or less that /co/ hates Tumblr and /co/ especially hates Tumblr whenever they start reading obnoxious messages into things, and they basically took a scene of Steven crossdressing and took it to mean it was some kind of vicious, daring blow struck for LGBT rights.
>>
>>80902286
>Also who cares about Crossdressing? People can do whatever they want.
/co/ gets triggered by the stupidest shit.
>>
>>80902348
>>80902379
It wasn't really about strength so much that Pearl likes the sensation of being part of something bigger than her and not needing to be independent. She never really brings up strength; it's more about how Garnet is very stable and together and always seems to have the right answer.
>>
>>80902398
See I can understand that, but then why hate on the episode, it just fuels the fire for tumblr because they'll feel vindicated that all these assholes are hating on their "LGBT victory"
>>
>>80902348
>>80902315
Pearl is a Clingy gem who saw guidance from Rose.

Once rose became part of Steven she often looks at the second most powerful gem (garnet) for guidance and choice-making.

So its only natural for her to get Rosey vibes from Garnet like when she fused with rose to make Rainbow Quartz to do the fusion (which is why she got emotional when she firsted fused with Garnet in the episode)

Hope that makes sense
>>80902451
Also what this lovely anon said
>>80902398
>>80902413
Sounds silly
>>
>>80902315
Please rewatch Coach Steven.

Also let's not forget that when Pearl first explained about fusion this is kind of what she said:We only fuse in extremely important situations

And then we got We need to talk
>>
>>80902315
see >>80902490
Pearl has always been a hypocrite. The episode was very in character for her.
>>
>>80902473
You're talking to 4chan users, the people whose response to Anita Sarkeesian's Kickstarter was to dogpile her and scream "NO SHUT UP YOU LYING WHORE."
>>
>>80902490
She was of that opinion because it was fusing with Amethyst, and she doesn't like fusing with Amethyst. She outright offered herself to be fused with Garnet in Coach Steven.
>>
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 1000x4000
Pearl needs constantly to look up to someone because deep down she is still a servant.She feels the need to obey someone superior than her all the time hence why she obey Garnet most of the times
Mild spoilers
>>
>>80902286
>Lazs
Lars. Not trying to be a smartass, you just obviously haven't seen the names written.

>>80902397
I think it's because of the big, bad boogeyman. Critical thinking does not apply.

>>80902486
>Pearl is a Clingy gem who saw guidance from Rose.
Hahaha. You have no idea. Comes out during the coming arc.

>>80902627
She said it was due to Sugilite being such an explosive mix, but she just wanted to hog the hammer. And not get everything destroyed.
>>
File: thisepisodeisfuckinggoodtoo.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
thisepisodeisfuckinggoodtoo.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>80902379
>>80902348

At the end of Sworn to the Sword, the show suggests that she overcame it and finally understood the intentions of Rose when see why Steven wants to protect Connie.

for the case, fuse forever with Garnet for ''feel strong'' ? what kind of solution is that? Pearl is the kind of person take all these troubles to make something like that?

I see only an excuse to use a Fusion as a medium to make a plot.
>>
>>80902666
Makes sense as she even explained in the episode Sworn to the Sword that she didn't matter but rose did and was teaching connie the same thing mindset to connie about Steven
>>
>>80902764
She didnt overcome shit in that episode. She was just saving face for connie and steven.

The actual episode where she learns to accept herelf is Back to the Barn
>>
>>80902764
You have a wrong concept here.
In that episode Pearl understood something about the nature of Steven and Connie's relationship, after projecting hard on them and almost getting Connie in mortal danger with her shit.
Pearl has fundamental personality issues and problems to validate herself as an individual.
That is something she cannot just "get over". Just like Amethyst can't get over feeling inadequate because she is the way she is or Rose feeling forever guilty about not being able to give Pearl what she really needed.
>>
>>80902764
GOOD THING STEVEN'S PENIS SAVED THE DAY

THANK GOD FOR STEVEN'S PENIS
>>
>>80903020
Shut up Squidward
>>
>>80902782
What she understood at that point was that Rose never saw her as expendable but humored her ambition and fervor because what else would she do? She saw then that this feeling of being worth nothing was just her own idea because she saw Rose as so much more. Why Pearl would think that is explicitly spelled out, too.

>>80903020
No, it was knowledge. Without the comprehensive guide to talking to people, he could never have done it!
>>
I wonder what Lapis's role was on homeworld. Most people seem to think she was a noble or royal guard but the latter fails to explain why she didn't defend BD and the former is only based on her proximity to the blue court.

I mean, what do we know about her?
>likely very knowledgable about gem history
>her ability is water manipulation which is extremely powerful
>her "weapon" is her wings which allow her to fly at relativistic (if not FTL) speeds
>She has a personal connection to the symbol of the blue court: the octrogram

though really, I can't say what all this points to. Her being a royal messenger or herald of some kind makes sense, and it explains both her water manipulation and its strength (plenty of ice in space and it would be pretty hard to keep up with her) but it doesn't explain WHY they would need a messenger, when they have wailing stones to communicate and galaxy warps to travel

unless... what if Lapis isn't exactly a messenger, she's an explorer: a designated astronaut whose purpose is to boldly go where no gem has gone before and scout for life? She may have been the first to contact alien civilization and communicate with them or fight with them as the case may be
>>
Why is Pearl so terrible?
>>
>>80903187
I thought she was some kind of terraformer for the colonies, but she looks like she's nobility, so I'm not too sure.
>>
You know this talk about Pearl and her feelings and how she feels about herself made me reflect on how complex each character is in this show while appearing simple on the outside.

Its nice to know a show with good writing handling good characters.

>>80903098
Her feelings towards Rose basically drove her sense of self out the window to protect and help out the gem she saw as everything to her. Rose like you said didn't really have any way of telling pearl about how she cares about Pearl the way she cares for the others in her group, thus giving the mindset to pearl for most of her life with rose and after it onward
>>
>>80903264
>reflect on how complex each character is in this show while appearing simple on the outside.
>Its nice to know a show with good writing handling good characters.
This isn't Gravity Falls.
>>
>>80903264

Pearl is still the best character of the show, for me.
>>
>>80903187
Are you familiar with the term terraforming?

Think of Lapis not as messenger and more like a horseman of the apocalypse.Lapis powers would be perfect to flood entire land areas thus killing all local life and constructions.
>>
>>80903306
Garnet and Pearl are tied for best gem status with me still
>>
>>80903306
You have shit taste.
>>
>>80903292
Damn right it isn't.GF characters are too much one-dimensional
>>
>>80903338
>Garnet
>Pearl
>Not Lapis
Get better taste.
>>
>>80903318
Another theory I've heard is that her job was less about flooding and more about stealing. The Gem homeworld has no water, so to make it a proper colony, they'd need to take the water and get rid of it or risk having an annoying atmosphere. Lapis's abilities (large-scale water control and space flight) both seem designed to do that.
>>
>>80903292
You are completely right. Steven Universe is not Gravity Falls.

One show has complex characters that at first appear simple on the outside. And the other was made by Alex Hirsch.
>>
>>80903292
Literally all of Gravity Falls side characters were comedic gag stereotypes. Even wendy never rose to anthing more than dippers crush.
>>
>>80903379
>>80903399
>SU characters
>not one dimensional
Top kek.
>>
>>80903443
>Stan
>Ford
>Dipper
>McGucket
>Gideon
Just because the characters aren't constantly crying doesn't mean they aren't complex.
>>
>>80903318
how would lapis flood the world? melt their ice caps? Also, it doesn't explain why she would be employed as a historian. A messenger needs to be knowledgable, A WMD needs to know nothing

>>80903241
Lapis can't create water, not that gems need it to survive

>>80903394
So an anti-terraformer? That makes sense, except for the fact that Earth still clearly has water. It's not that she would move it slowly either, since she lifted the entire ocean in one night
>>
>>80903393

Lapis a character appears like in 6 episodes only from 78, lol
>>
>>80903443
>Pearl: The neurotic one
>Lars: The jerk
>Ronaldo: The conspiracy nut
>Onion: The creepy kid
>Mayor Dewey: The corrupt politician
Such a deep cast you've got here.
>>
>>80903490
It's quite possible that removing water is a late stage in the development, and Earth never got to that stage. Maybe they wanted to build a Kindergarten or two underwater to make specialized Gems before draining it out, maybe they didn't want to completely destroy the biosphere yet, maybe they were planning on extricating the native life and keeping them as pets. Some reason.
>>
>>80903576
Quality over quantity anon. :^)
>>
>>80903213

Because she wants to be perfect and flawless and tries to act like it, but she messes up just like everyone else, so when she does it's doubly noticeable. However, despite her many failures, she keeps trying no matter what.

Oh wait, that's why she's the best. Sorry.[\spoiler]
>>
I always figured that Lapis was pretty important in some regard.

>Did you even wonder who I used to be?

Kind of an odd question to ask if she wasn't either treated as something special or was explicitly important enough to be well-known.
>>
>>80902189
>>
>>80903489
I said side characters.
>>
>>80903187
I still say Lapis was some kind of terrorist or revolutionary whose ideals didn't mesh with Rose Quartz. I get the impression that Homeworld has been punishing her/after her for a long time, possibly even before the mirror incident, and she's just given up fighting at this point. She's like the dude at the end of 1984 at this point just wants to drink her gin and almost really believes they've always been at war with EastEarthia
>>
>>80903592
>pearl
>the freed slave who latched onto the leader who gave her independence and then lost her
>who raises the child her leader left behind wondering if she's still somewhere in him, trying to be a good mother to make her proud but secretly resenting the child who took away the only person she ever loved
>>
>>80903490
You say historian but as Pearl stated in Mirror gem,Lapis could SHOW past events in gem history

It doesn't means that she was a historian.It means that she was there when those events happened.

Lets say that the gem that we saw in BD's court was really Lazuli.This implies that she had some sort of social status among the gems.And as such she probably watched many events that happened to one of the diamonds.
>>
>>80903592
Lars isnt a jerk. He just really wants to fit in and confroms to other people.
Onion just wants a friend he isnt actually a bad kid.
Mayor Dewey is a nice guy.
Only ronaldo is really one dimensional.
>>
File: tumblr_nl9xg6h6Wt1uonipvo1_500.png (282 KB, 480x511) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl9xg6h6Wt1uonipvo1_500.png
282 KB, 480x511
>>80903615

arcoding your logic, Kevin is the best character of the show

appear in a few episodes =/= quality , necessarily
>>
>>80903701
>pearl
>Literally a salty cuck
>>
File: Lapis_Lazuli_SU.jpg (69 KB, 988x589) Image search: [Google]
Lapis_Lazuli_SU.jpg
69 KB, 988x589
>>80903393
I still havn't seen much of Lapis still, only like 5 or 6 episodes have her in it so far as i have seen and only two of them were about her.

Once i see more of her in the future i might put her as best gem though if i like her, as she seems nice and misterious which i can dig just need to know a bit more about her is all.

>>80903490
I like to think that lapis is some sorta scout gem or a forbidden gem considering she has the power to travel through space with very little help.
>>
>>80903701
Nice head canon.
>>
>>80903592
Well, not only are most of those characters actual comedic gag stereotypes, but they still show a lot more depth than a lot of the listed GF characters. Ronaldo, for instance. Ronaldo is a conspiracy nut, but there are reasons for it that get explored, and he's given traits besides that. He's a conspiracy nut because he wants to be seen as special, and he wants to be seen as special because he doesn't want to admit that most people just see him as a weird loser. He's got a hero complex, and tends to immerse himself into pop culture. He's not satisfied with his job, and hungry for fame.

Lars is a jerk, but again - reasons for it. He's not the most detailed character, sure, but he has a layer or two. He's a jerk because he's at that stage in his life where he thinks being a jerk is cool, and he's so used to being phony that he assumes everyone else is, too. He's always shocked when people get friendly or intimate with him, because he doesn't understand why he'd deserve it.

Mayor Dewey isn't corrupt. He's not a very effective politician, but he still tries and cares for his people. He understands that even if he doesn't have anything to say (and he doesn't), he's still a presence of power and authority, and often that's what people need. He's quick to rely on others for help because he recognizes his own limitations, but at the same time, fears the idea of not being respected.

As for Onion, well... part of the appeal to that kid is that he's totally inexplicable.
>>
>>80903754
>implying Kevin isn't one of the best characters
Get better taste.
>>
>>80903592
>Only names one main character because he doesn't watch the show

Also
>Mayor Dewey: The corrupt politician
Kek.You really put no effort in this did you?
>>
>>80903754
One of the boarders implied it will be kevin time again.
>>
>>80903765
No dimensions.
>>
>>80901567

That looks delicious as fuck, I would love to be able to eat those. Why the fuck they are so appetizing
>>
>>80903925
Source?
>>
>>80903753
>>80903838
>>80903870
Keep reaching.
>>
Looks like the autistic shitposter has entered this thread. It's time to ignore and report, everybody.
>>
>>80903968
They look like a decadent amaretto toffee.

Don't make me think about it anymore, my mouth is watering.
>>
>>80904017

Oh, it's been clearly established who's reaching.

Got any more single sentence shitposts for the road?
>>
>>80903968
They look like little cinnamon caramel balls with a creamy filling.

Also they really did a good job matching the color scheme to the gems in the show with the real world versions.
>>
>>80900792
Well sure. Rocks can't love! or talk of move!
>>
>>80904049
>giving an opinion is shitposting
SU fans everyone!
>>
>>80904071
GF>SU
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 938x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 938x1060
>>80904017
>anon point out his obvious bait
>doesn't even try to stir shit up again

Holy shit kid.You are one of the worst trolls I have seen in this site in years.
>>
>>80904080
I'd love to see an episode where best gem and waifu Opal ends up fusing separately with Ruby or Sapphire at some point, and makes Dragon's Breath Opal and Black Lightning Opal.

Seriously, look those up, they're some of the most beautiful stones I've ever seen.
>>
>>80904080
>cinnamon caramel balls
I would say drageed malt sugar layered with cream candy.
>>
>>80903489
For fuck's sake, Lapis showed more depth and growth in about ten minutes of screentime than pretty much every female character in GF bar Pacifica combined. I loved Gravity Falls quite a bit, but character development was never its strong point; aside from the Stans and maybe McGuckett, the show's regulars are essentially identical in the last episode to what they were in the first.
>>
>>80903451
I think they're two-dimensional, anon.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.201559964.jpg (108 KB, 966x1024) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.201559964.jpg
108 KB, 966x1024
>>80904214
>fusing separately with Ruby or Sapphire
That would actually be a interesting idea for a episode.

Like someone really really really dangerous happens causing Garnet to be defused and separating the two, allowing Sapphire and Ruby to fuse with other gems for once.

Though it sounds cools, i would be a bit out of character for the two since they both consider Fusion to be something very very important and close.

Also those gems look cool as shit
>>
>>80904311
>the show's regulars are essentially identical in the last episode to what they were in the first.
Now you're baiting at this point.
>>
>>80904200
>he says while posting an SU pic
Step it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 938x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 938x1060
>>80904700
Is this better?
>>
>>80904509
>Though it sounds cools, i would be a bit out of character for the two since they both consider Fusion to be something very very important and close.
They wanted to fuse with Peridot; they really don't care that much.
>>
>>80904747
>posting a furry pic
You SU fans really are pathetic.
>>
>>80904766
uh, anon, im not that far into season 2
>>
>>80904833
Too bad.
Peridot is a midget and she betrays Yellow Diamond.
>>
>>80904766
Really?Like really?

I don't think I should tell you to rewatch the ep but,rewatch the ep
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 938x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 938x1060
>>80904818
>Dosent know about /co/ eternal meme
C'mon man.Try harder
>>
>>80904910
I did. It's sacred and holy around the Gems but totally wild and crazy around Peridot.
>>
>>80904509
I've even thought of drawing what they might look like together, and some of the best ideas are what their hair would look like.

>Dragon's Breath Opal
>giant Doc Brown hair without baldspot
>weapon is kusarigama
>constantly has an "imma fuq u up" grin with wicked sharp teeth

Damn...
>>
>>80905058
And lewd. Can't forget lewd.
>>
>>80905200
Give it a shot man and draw it dude, it sounds awesome even if you aren't that good at drawing it you gotta try out that cool idea man
>>
>>80905309
Lapis joins the Gems.
>>
>>80899916
Start watching a better show.

Literally anything else works.
>>
>>80905553
This.
I recommend Gravity Falls, Star Vs and Rick and Morty.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKpQ_FwoPAU
>>
>>80905576
why Hello dear Reddit
>>
>>80905576
>>80905553
>>80905369
Hi sveg.
>>
>>80905658
Top lel.
Fuck Steven Universe.
>>
>>80905739
The guy who made that is clearly a fan though.
>>
>>80905739
>>80905576
>>80905553
>>80905369
>>80904881
You guys do realize that i made this thread to talk about the show and to try to actually avoid shitposting.

Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>80905774
Not really. It's quite obvious he did this to chase people away from SU.
>>
>>80905813
Yellow Diamond is the giraffe.
She's mad that Earth wasn't destroyed.
>>
>>80905813
Ignore him. Theres this one shitposter who hates the show and makes up lies to mess with people.
>>
>>80902764
holy shit that's Yellow Diamond on the left
>>
>>80905813
>D-don't you have a-anything to do except bully me?
People can have negative opinions on your favorite show kid.
>>
>>80905831
>I like this show but it sure has flaws.
>>
>>80905916
Except SU fans never realize it has flaws. They think it's perfect and want everyone to think it's perfect too.
>>
>>80903187
I agree with you. My theory was that she's basically the gem equivalent of a Guild Navigator from Dune, responsible for FTL travel for ships going to places without galaxy warps, but the solitary explorer/messenger sounds more likely. Maybe her power allows her to detect large masses of water, even.

What if Lapis was the one who first found Earth? That'd be some heavy shit.
>>
>>80905950
I don't think she was the first one but I think she did have some sort of valuable information. Maybe thas why she was locked away.
>>
>>80905885
Yea i will anon
>>80905903
yea i know that, people can have diffrent opinons on the show.

What i am talking about are people just blurting out shit like "FUCK STEVEN UNIVERSE" rather than actually explain why they don't like the show.
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 480x270
>>80905813
Should have picked a better show to talk about.
>>
File: jello conversation.png (29 KB, 290x459) Image search: [Google]
jello conversation.png
29 KB, 290x459
>>80905831
I messaged him last night to tell him I thought it was funny. We had a nice chat, and he basically said that he liked the show and mostly picked it because it's current and popular, which makes it a good test bed.
>>
>>80906001
Let's explain then shall we?
>too many POC
>LGBTQ themes up the ass
>unlikable cast
>terrible voice acting
>horrible character designs
>the pacing is shit
>the drama and plot is ass
>there are fat people treated with respect
Need I go on.
>>
>>80905813
>>80906001
My god you are one of those safe space motherfuckers.
>>
File: pepedance.gif (112 KB, 640x571) Image search: [Google]
pepedance.gif
112 KB, 640x571
>>80906075
Alright anon. Thats all i needed to know.
>>
>>80906038
Dude clearly hates the show; he's just being polite about it.
He's got /v/ mentality though.
>>
>>80906001
>What i am talking about are people just blurting out shit like "FUCK STEVEN UNIVERSE" rather than actually explain why they don't like the show.
Zamii Gate. That's all.
>>
>>80905309
On it.

Currently, Dragon's Breath looks like she's Opal x Super Saiyan.
>>
File: are you done yet.png (151 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
are you done yet.png
151 KB, 500x662
>>80906188
>>80906144
>>80906075
>>80906003
I was wondering when you'd show up today.
>>80905945
>>80905903
>>80905866
>>80905831
>>80905739
>>80905576
>>80905553
>>80905369
>>80904881
>>
File: 1419722825692.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1419722825692.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>80906075
>Need I go on

No it's alright Anon, that's enough. You've convinced me, keep fighting the good fight and send my regards to your battle buddies on Infinite Chan and don't forget Gamergate #2015. We'll get those SJW bogeymen some day.
>>
>>80906188
That shit's a fandom problem, not an SU problem. It's not like tumblr only became horrible just now.
>>
>>80899916
>The introduction to Sarganex
>Sargonix.jpg
Heh, not sure if you are trying to do a thing there but she is called Sardonyx just in case
>>
>>80906144
Not really. Most of his critiques are either poking fun, minor stuff, or deliberate oversimplifications for the sake of a joke. He does point out flaws (major character issues not being given proper resolution, Steven not asking enough questions for the sake of maintaining the mystery) but they're hardly show-killing flaws, and there's clearly love to it.

Also, most of the people liking and reblogging the video on Youtube and Tumblr are Steven Universe fans who thought it was funny.

Also do you not watch JelloApocalypse or something? Broadly summarizing things in silly, mildly insulting ways is pretty much his signature style. He wasn't gonna fill the video with compliments, and it's pretty clear that this is gonna be a series anyway.
>>
>>80906188
because people on 4chan actually give a fuck about some teen with sadbrains. It's just a convenient thing for shitposters to tack on to the anti-SU meme
>>
>>80906239
You're one of those guys who supported FE's localization, aren't you?
>>
>>80902008
goddamnit anon, don't ruin the surprise with spoilers
>>
>>80906232
Sounds good dude, keep it up

>>80906364
Eh, im not good with gem names

>>80906387
He does pretty good animations and has a pretty good sense of humor so i thought the video was pretty funny
>>
>>80906387
>H-he wasn't really making fun of SU.
>I-it was just a joke, get it? Ha ha ha...
>>
>>80906363
>>80906419
So you're just going to ignore the fact how the SU fandom played a big role in this.
>>
>>80905813
>You guys do realize that i made this thread to talk about the show and to try to actually avoid shitposting.
You can't do that. You don't have that power, people can shitpost wherever they want and you can't do anything about it.

I want to suck Stevonnie's magic dick. See? Easy.

The key to SU threads is to set your signal/noise filter to very fucking high.

>>80900688
Can't stand it, the characters feel one-dimensional and flat, but they show up infrequently enough so it doesn't bother me too much.
>>
File: 1457679829240.png (593 KB, 700x889) Image search: [Google]
1457679829240.png
593 KB, 700x889
>>80905994
It's difficult to speculate on who locked Lapis in the mirror and why, since we have such little in the way of information or even hints about that. Unfortunately all we know is that Pearl found the mirror at the galaxy warp, and not even around what time. But considering none of the gems knew Lapis (maybe they did and just haven't mentioned it), it's likely that she was imprisoned by Blue Diamond or a member of her court. (Rose could have also put her in the mirror, because "Rose kept many secrets", but who knows?)

That just goes back to square one with the question of why Lapis was put away in the first place. Was she too powerful and seen as a threat in light of the current rebellion? Did she act rebelliously in some way or defy Blue Diamind? Did she know or see something she shouldn't have? THE MYSTERY IS KILLING ME.

That's part of what makes Lapis so intriguing: there are so damn many questions surrounding her and we have almost nothing to give us any clues as to the answers. It's maddening, but in a good way.
>>
File: (you).gif (1 MB, 540x297) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
1 MB, 540x297
>>80906482
>>
>>80906522
I'd rather talk about Stevonnie's Magic dick than this bullshit.
>>
File: 1452647977771.png (296 KB, 550x776) Image search: [Google]
1452647977771.png
296 KB, 550x776
>>80906600
I happen to be an expert in the field.
>>
File: 1457772898780.gif (684 KB, 497x276) Image search: [Google]
1457772898780.gif
684 KB, 497x276
Daily reminder that trolls and shitposters feed on replies, and that if you respond to them, you are just as bad as they are.
>>
File: XoPNS9G.jpg (115 KB, 399x1280) Image search: [Google]
XoPNS9G.jpg
115 KB, 399x1280
>>80906720
True. Can we still talk about Stevonnie's junk?
>>
>>80906707
Spin that shit then.
>>
>>80906765
Stevonnie's junk is the only reason I come to these godawful threads.
>>
>>80906707

Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: Cruel.jpg (25 KB, 249x253) Image search: [Google]
Cruel.jpg
25 KB, 249x253
>>80906720
Agreed this shitposting is all my fault and i feel bad about it
>>
File: 1458334402335.png (122 KB, 523x568) Image search: [Google]
1458334402335.png
122 KB, 523x568
>>80906765
No. But it's a vagina with a huge clitoris.
>>
>>80906833
Because she's not a fat kid with Down's syndrome.
>>
>>80906888
Go sit in the cuck shed with Pearl.

But nice trips.
>>
>>80906899
So, a penis.
>>
>>80906888
It's never too late to talk about GF or SvtFoE.
>>
>>80906899
a nice big wet pussy
yummy yummy
>>
File: 1456334948056.jpg (169 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1456334948056.jpg
169 KB, 960x720
>>80906968
No. A huge clitoris.

>>80907008
>yummy yummy
I bet it smells like curry and french fry grease.
>>
File: 1445492728999.png (1 MB, 1230x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445492728999.png
1 MB, 1230x1920
post more bad gems
>>
>>80907069
>I bet it smells like curry and french fry grease.
Sounds tasty.
>>
>>80907074
>you will never skip school with Lapis
Just shatter me in my sleep already.
>>
File: Bad!Pearl.jpg (154 KB, 742x988) Image search: [Google]
Bad!Pearl.jpg
154 KB, 742x988
>>80907074
Kinda old, closing in on about a year now since I drew it, but I still like it. That's Billy Idol's jacket from the Cradle of Love video. Took forever to sift through the shots to get what bits of the thing I could.
>>
File: 1446171615660.png (457 KB, 1280x1273) Image search: [Google]
1446171615660.png
457 KB, 1280x1273
>>80907159
hail, brother

>you will never smoke squares with bad gems and get up to no good
>you'll never work hard to convince them that they're worth a damn
>>
File: 1451120095452.png (285 KB, 1120x800) Image search: [Google]
1451120095452.png
285 KB, 1120x800
>>80907250
A for effort
>>
>>80907250
>>80907159
>>80907074
>>80907265

I love this bad gem thing, its really cool and kinda hot

Also love the drawings
>>
>>80907069
Do you not know what a clitoris is it is basically an underdeveloped penis
>>
File: 9.png (44 KB, 600x735) Image search: [Google]
9.png
44 KB, 600x735
>>80906529
And just to make things even odder, Lapis's loyalties seem to be very odd. Like, Jasper and Peridot are clearly loyal to the Homeworld, but Lapis doesn't seem to give a toss about what Homeworld wants. She never cites the actual conflict between Homeworld and the Crystal Gems - only how it's affected her personally. She never swears by the Diamonds or brings up the caste system or shows disgust in fusion. She claims "I never believed in this place", but that implies that at some point, for her, it was a choice. She doesn't care about the Crystal Gems, and never even considers attacking them outside of self-defense. Her motivation is to get home - and it's always worded as "home," never Homeworld.

So was she a loyalist who didn't really care, like Peridot? A conscientious objector? A civilian? Was she there on holiday? Was Gem society freer in her time? Did she think of herself as above the conflict?

And why is she so individualistic? Why does she ask if they wondered who she used to be? Why does she scream her name to the heavens, in a world where there are probably a dozen more just like her?

All of it implies that there's something really funky going on with her.
>>
File: 1451889621227.jpg (142 KB, 1280x1111) Image search: [Google]
1451889621227.jpg
142 KB, 1280x1111
>>80907303
yes
>>
File: bad perl original.png (73 KB, 606x579) Image search: [Google]
bad perl original.png
73 KB, 606x579
>>80907303
Fun fact: It was kicked off by one of the show's storyboarders.
>>
File: face22.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
face22.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
aw /sug/

I'm never alone when you're around
>>
>>80907429
Oh yea i heard, still is pretty cool
>>80907374
8/10 would cuddle with and kiss to cheer up
>>
>>80907429
Can't be; the crew is filled with sensitive faggots.
>>
File: 1445316162775.png (170 KB, 685x800) Image search: [Google]
1445316162775.png
170 KB, 685x800
>>80907429
can't juke the zuke

I wish there was more bad jasper

or just more bad pearl
>>
>>80907483
Zuke may be an anxiety filled sensitive faggot, but shes also a shitposter at heart.
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 800x3097) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 800x3097
do threads die when I post in them
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 800x3591) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 800x3591
>>80907611
>>
File: 3.png (1 MB, 800x4989) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1 MB, 800x4989
>>80907628
>>
File: 4.png (2 MB, 800x2601) Image search: [Google]
4.png
2 MB, 800x2601
>>80907642
>>
>>80907483
Man, have you even seen the crew? Matt Burnett posts screencaps from /co/ threads, Lauren Zuke discusses porn on Twitter and wants to bang Lapis, and IJQ's response to Operation Gem Polish was to joke that he looked like Bobby Hill.
>>
>>80903754
WE LOVE YOU KEVIN.
KEVIN PLEASE
>>
>>80907609
Yeah right. She'd probably be triggered just by looking at 4chan.
>>
>>80907658
Source or bullshit. The Crewniverse seems like the kind that would riot over Gem Polish.
>>
>>80907666
Unlike you, /co/mrade, who is triggered by everything else except 4chan.
>>
File: 1443582950324.jpg (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1443582950324.jpg
15 KB, 300x250
>>80907660
>>
File: 1452132976940.png (115 KB, 595x675) Image search: [Google]
1452132976940.png
115 KB, 595x675
>>80907706
what is gem polish

as far as I know, the crewniverse are a bunch of gross deviants and I love them for it
>>
>>80907785
>>80907706
What is Gem polish?
>>
>>80907265
>Well, I think you're pretty great.

>>80907309
Yep. Doesn't make it a penis.

>>80907347
I want to say Lapis was some kind of gem princess or royalty. She's just too individualistic and haughty to not have been someone of extremely high rank and privilege. She's also very selfish and concerned about her own feelings, compared to most gems which are more like ants, fitting into a specific role and performing that role selflessly and without concern for themselves in service to greater gem society.

Might also explain why she's so damn powerful: maybe she wasn't made for any particular role, she's just a higher caliber gem.
>>
File: 1437356942819.png (134 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
1437356942819.png
134 KB, 500x537
I'm so lonely /sug/

please be my friends
>>
>>80907810
>>80907785
It was basically an attempt to troll
l tumblr by whitewashing SU characters.
Tumblr got upset and tweeted at the crew but they didnt really care and Ian thought it was funny.
>>
>>80903754
>>80907733
Is this Lewis from Mystery Skulls?
>>
>>80907883
I think Matt's response was basically "It's stupid and I don't agree with it, but it's also very obvious trolling and best left ignored. Please don't make a big deal out of it."
>>
File: 1452219674892.jpg (412 KB, 1023x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452219674892.jpg
412 KB, 1023x1280
>>80907883
>tumblr by whitewashing SU characters

oh shit that was hilarious, I didn't realize it had an actual title

didn't someone take a screencap of ian laughing at it
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1024
>>80907785
>>80907810
An attempt to improve the characters.
>>
>>80907706
Right here, you ingrate.

https://twitter.com/ianjq/status/638188209139138560
>>
File: 1445315573947.png (193 KB, 792x1403) Image search: [Google]
1445315573947.png
193 KB, 792x1403
>hate prissy perfectionist girly girls
>love pearl best

why
>>
>>80907874
I can be your friend
>>80907873
Pretty hot, would hangout with the Bad crystal gems
>>80907883
>>80907961
Meh, seems fine, and looks good in some way

Not that hard to believe that tumbler would get upset to see a white connie
>>80908009
Opposites attract?
>>
File: 1457500230222.jpg (52 KB, 480x696) Image search: [Google]
1457500230222.jpg
52 KB, 480x696
>>80907874
>Amethyst poster
>thinks people would want to be his friend
Top kek. Yeah, I'll be your friend

>>80907961
Goddamn. White Connie is fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>80908009
Because she is also needy and insecure so you can play tsun-dere with her?
>>
>>80908065
>>80908102
Honestly, Connie would be a million times better if she were white.
>>
File: face6.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
face6.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>80908102
> I'll be your friend
>>
>>80907785
>gross deviants
>the crew
Try harder.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1433x1437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1433x1437
>>80907961
Fuck, I saved a few of those pics. I'm on mobile though.
White lapis was way too cute
>>
>>80908214
Why doesn't the crew change them to white? They look much more appealing than brown people.
>>
File: 1440027710026.png (889 KB, 1280x1176) Image search: [Google]
1440027710026.png
889 KB, 1280x1176
>>80908178
>>
>>80908145
I think she's fine the way she is.
I want to cook for her till she smells like paprika.
>>
>>80908298
Nah, Indians are ugly and evil.
White is the way to go.
>>
File: 1457396755040.png (772 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457396755040.png
772 KB, 1080x1080
>>80908145
Seriously. I'm not even full white and I agree. Brown love interest for a white main character always feels forced.

>>80908156
Best friends.

>>80908214
>white Lapis
But Lapis was always white.
>>
>>80908419
And they say SU isn't pushing a race mixing agenda.
>>
finished the lapis conquistador theorypost:
http://fantheoriesandfoodporn.tumblr.com/post/141346715834/lapis-lazulis-role-in-gem-society
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 142x138
>>80908280
>them
>They
What's the context of those? Do you mean the gems or the humans?
Cause either way the Crewniverse would get so much backlash from tumblr.
>>
how is it that /co/ can hate on SU for having nonwhite characters but is perfectly okay with it having a metric fuckton of lesbians?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 209x214
>>80908619
Lesbians are hot, nonwhites are meh
>>
>>80908619
Fetishizing homosexuality is a thing, sadly.

Then again, maybe not so sadly, because then there would be no /u/, and that's one of the comfiest boards on this whole site.

Also, just finished Dragon Breath's pencil lines.
>>
>>80908499
What? The show is about interbreeding with immortal aliens and aliens mixing into bigger aliens.
It couldn't be more direct.
Not that I complain.

So far international family additions have only made weddings more interesting. And I still have to beat my cousin's distance record, so Asia it is.
Anyone know what chicks in Turkmenistan are like?
>>
>>80907961
>no delicious brown
>improvement
you seem to be having an episode of delusion. don't worry, treatment is available.
>>
>>80908728
oh really? Cool dude, mind if i have a look?
>>
File: 1457672864455.png (304 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1457672864455.png
304 KB, 500x638
>>80908528
First like and reblog, my dude. Good post. "Blue Diamond's Herald" just sounds too cool. Like Lapis was the gem Silver Surfer or something.

>>80908619
Everyone likes lesbians. Not everyone likes colored people.
>>
>>80908619
Frankly, the claims are a bit exaggerated. There's two nonwhite families that live in the area (the Maheswarans and the Pizzas), plus Mr. Smiley and whatever Lars is, then you've got the Universes, the Frymans, the Deweys, the Millers, the Onions, and Jamie, who are all white or white-ish. Nearly all the nonwhite characters on the show are from the same two families. Then you've got the Gems, who are space aliens.

Long story short, there are a lot of minority characters in the show, but hardly an implausible amount for a town of that size.

For the record, the concept behind the Pizza family was basically "let's do a pizza restaurant run by an immigrant family who aren't Italian." The choice to make them Ghanan was probably motivated by the fact that Ian's family is from there.
>>
>>80908883
Look here.
>>80908619
>>80908703
>>80908879
Nobody likes POC in their show, so why have them in the first place unless you were pandering to tumblr.
>>
>>80908590
Exactly. With all the white characters in the show, Tumblr will drop it and 4chan can reclaim. It's a smart decision on the Crewniverse's part.
>>
>>80908419
>Brown love interest for a white main character always feels forced.
How?
>>
>>80908831
Not at the moment. When I said "pencil", I seriously meant that. I do traditional media and scan it up, both because it's what I'm most familiar with, and because I don't have a drawing tablet. :/

Luckily, SU characters are quick and easy for me to color in, especially with the Prismacolor markers I got. I shouldn't be much more than an hour or so.
>>
Imagine if lapis fused with pearl and got blade wings
>>
>>80908883
I would like if they had them be from Togo and act comically German with the shop full of colonial-era memorabilia.
>>
>>80909058
Other than because they exist?

Because they create more broad character designs. They break it up a little.

Why am I even telling you this...

I don't mind white people in black shows, but
>>
>>80909058
A sample size of a whole three people on /co/? Wow, you've got me convinced. First time you've ever posted a source for anything, at least.

It's not about pandering to Tumblr, anyway. Diversity's good for marketing; there's a reason the phrase "token minority" exists. The number of people who will start watching a show because it has no characters who look like them is a lot higher than the number of people who will stop watching a show because it has a couple characters who don't look like them.
>>
>>80909146
Because no one wants to date a brown girl except fetishists on /co/. I will believe an east Asian or white hispanic girl with a white guy, but anything else honestly does feel like they're doing it just to push unrealistic diversity.

>>80909190
>not an arsenal of liquid metal blades spontaneously generated from thin air a la F/SN's Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon
Aquamarine would be a flying rape-vortex.
>>
>>80909158
Alright man well anyway i gotta get to bed so ill hopefully see it tomorrow or the next time i make a new thread man

See ya dude have a good night
>>
>>80909395
Sorry, that should be
>stop watching a show because it has no characters who look like them
>>
>>80909411
>Because no one wants to date a brown girl except fetishists on /co/. I will believe an east Asian or white hispanic girl with a white guy, but anything else honestly does feel like they're doing it just to push unrealistic diversity.
I don't think this is true.
>>
File: whatafuckingfaggot.png (78 KB, 482x409) Image search: [Google]
whatafuckingfaggot.png
78 KB, 482x409
>>80902286
>>
>>80909411
It happens because it's a good way to appeal to marketing. White male protagonist, dark-skinned female protagonist. Pretty much covers the whole spectrum of tokenism with just two main characters.
>>
>>80900688

I do like their relationship, but it used to weird me out. But then I realized it's great how weird and alien the concept of fusion as a relationship is, given that they're aliens.
>>
>>80902764
Watch Historical Friction again, take special note of Pearl's criticisms of Dewey's play.
>>
>>80909411
>Because no one wants to date a brown girl except fetishists on /co/. I will believe an east Asian or white hispanic girl with a white guy, but anything else honestly does feel like they're doing it just to push unrealistic diversity.
Anon when was the last time you left the house.

I hope it was THE CURRENT YEAR because IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR.
>>
File: LapisWIP_redo.png (319 KB, 3300x3290) Image search: [Google]
LapisWIP_redo.png
319 KB, 3300x3290
>>80908419
No, Lapis is blue.
>>
File: 1457672559113.png (134 KB, 480x696) Image search: [Google]
1457672559113.png
134 KB, 480x696
>>80909785
Kek. You right anon.
>>
>>80908178
Rebecca Sugar drew Ed, Edd & Eddy porn. Ian's gone on record saying that any porn people have drawn doesn't hold a candle to what the crew has drawn. Zuke. Just Zuke.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1000x1000
>>80909785
Oh! I think that one got a Gem Polish. Sadly, I'm still on mobile and won't be home for ~3 hours or I'd post it ;_;
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 124

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.