[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board right now that still think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
>there are people on this board right now that still think Bruce Wayne is Batman

When will this meme die?
>>
>2016
>believing in the batman

>>/x/
>>
>>80898895
>1 person is the batman

kek, there's like 20, that's how he "teleports" you pleb. Wayne is too bussy fucking random whores, killing them and then adopting his own children. Every kid of his looks just like him.
>>
>>80898895
>implying batman is a jew
>>
>>80899082
>Implying Christians would care about helping out the less fortunate.
>>
>Guy that runs a multi-national corporation by day and attends charity events at night also has time to work out and be a superhero

take this shit to /x/
>>
>>80898961
>>80898961
This. Fucking retarded to believe in bogeymen when you're over the age of 6
>>
people who say Bruce Wayne is Batman are almost as cancerous as the people who insist Clark Kent is Superman
>>
>>80899049
That's some TMZ shit, but I believe it. Didn't he have some live-in Asian hooker for a while, or am I thinking of Woody Allen?
>>
File: th-2.jpg (19 KB, 374x480) Image search: [Google]
th-2.jpg
19 KB, 374x480
>>80899183

I know right!

I bet they believe in aliens too
>>
To be honest I have my suspicions that Commissioner Gordon is Batman
>>
What I'd really like to know is why Batman, this supposed hero, doesn't kill the fucking sicko pedophile Bruce Wayne who randomly "adopts" little boys and then grows sick of them once they turn 18.

In fact, I don't think we've ever seen Bruce Wayne and the Joker in the same room. Maybe Wayne just puts on some make up at night and goes out killing people.
>>
>>80899515

The guy's like 50 anon

What's he going to do fighting 10 guys at once

Have a heart attack?
>>
File: everything i say is right.jpg (29 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
everything i say is right.jpg
29 KB, 555x644
Look, it's obvious that Wayne is funding Batman.
Billionaire whose parents was killed by a criminal?
Father a famous philanthropist?
Everything there shouts "I want to help Gotham", as if him actually saying that all the time doesn't say enough.

Wayne is a smart guy. He funds a private army of Batmen. They all appear to be the same guy because if one gets hurt (or killed) the myth of the Batman won't end.

He knows that that bumbler Gordon couldn't clean a toilet let alone Gotham. He takes it into his own hands.

But to suggest that he's actually Batman (and that there is only one of them) is absurd.
For one, he's the head of a major company.
Secondly, he's probably on his way to be as pickled as god damned Keith Richards.
No one would drinks and parties as much as him can stay up late at night and beat up criminals.
Can you imagine him pausing to throw up in an alley because he's too hungover?

Wayne is definitely involved and I think that the GCPD knows it, but he gets shit done, so everyone turns a blind eye.
>>
>>80899624

I think the Joker has taken him and his guests hostage a few time anon

So not likely
>>
>>80899361
Who the fuck is Clark Kent?
>>
File: losing control - fear .jpg (192 KB, 823x558) Image search: [Google]
losing control - fear .jpg
192 KB, 823x558
>>80898895
>doesn't know bruce wayne is batman
fucking moviecasuals.
read more comics.
>>
What's going on? Are you guys pretending to be retarded?

Bruce Wayne is batman. It's published by DC comic you imbeciles

Stop this before I kill you to death
>>
File: 1.jpg (52 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52 KB, 438x600
What if the famous actor, Henry Cavill is superman?
>>
>>80899906
Some fruity print media journalist from Metropolis. His stuff isn't bad, though it's a bit on the SJW side.

But really, who reads newspapers anymore? I get all my news from the internet.

>>80900165
Lose the tinfoil hat, anon, is not a good look for you.
>>
I'm superman from the real world. Ask me anything.

Spoiler alert:

Bruce Wayne is batman
Clark Kent is superman
>>
>>80900443
then who is bizarro? Cent Klark?
>>
>>80900902

Depends, what earth do you live on? What universe?
>>
>>80898895
Batman is a costume shared by Bruce Wayne (He was obviously learning something on his exotic trips in his childhood), his butler Alfred Pennyworth (A special forces veteran, in all likelihood the brains of the operation), his adopted son Richard grayson when he reahced adulthood, and in all likelihood Red Robin as well.

prove me wrong, anon
>>
>>80899736
Hasn't this already been confirmed? Wayne is funding Batmen around the world.
>>
Guys, believe in PAPA Morrison, read Flex Mentallo and realize that if we believe enough, TOGETHER, we can bring superheroes into our reality.
>>
File: 1410630458208.jpg (313 KB, 1396x1344) Image search: [Google]
1410630458208.jpg
313 KB, 1396x1344
>>80898895

Guys, hear me out. I was walking my dog in the park and then I saw Captain Marvel behind a bush. I dunno what he was doing back there, maybe taking a break or something He said some weird word, "Muhjam" or some shit, anyways, then this big as lightning bolt came out of nowhere and after get this: Captain Marvel is a 10 year old boy. I know it sounds crazy but its true man!
>>
>>80902193
Nah he was carrying that kid out of danger and then flew away in a lightning bolt.
He can travel by lightning, that's why he always appears/disappears after one
>>
>>80902193
You were "walking your dog" in the park. Is that what kids call smoking the ganja these days?
>>
>>80901576
I live in my main universe.
>>
There are actually 6 Green Lanterns.
I think there might be a Green Lantern training factory out there.
There's no way that the official back story can be right.
Alien police officers for the whole universe?
Yeah, and 6 come from Earth.
Suuuuure.

I think they're government agents with some experimental weapon
>>
>>80902193
why are you spying on kids in the park?
>>
>>80902618

Then he has no secret identity.
He's from a bizarro planet. The physics is backwards.

Our universe, the real one, is the main one.

You live in a comic book reality.

Have you guys gone through the infinite crisis yet?
>>
>>80902682

There are thousands of lanterns. Each for a different sector.

You'll figure this out in green lantern #255
>>
File: 1458346368150.jpg (13 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458346368150.jpg
13 KB, 500x281
>>80902816

>Thousands

How the fuck do you know that? Stop making shit up.
>>
File: 1433564629406.jpg (39 KB, 732x628) Image search: [Google]
1433564629406.jpg
39 KB, 732x628
>>80898895
Please, Bruce Wayne is serial killer Patrick Bateman, everyone knows that
>>
>>80902972
>Bateman
>Batman
how could anyone NOT see that?
>>
>>80902895

I'm from earth prime!! There are 52 earths.

Do you ever see the number "52" multiple times during the day? It's a sign
>>
All I'm saying is that if the Greek gods exist (Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel) and the Egyptian gods exist (Black Adam), then all monotheistic religions are wrong.

Christianity is founded on the principle that there is no god but God. Clearly that is wrong, so what else is?
I'm going to start praying to Zeus tomorrow and see what he does for me.
>>
>>80903867
>I'm going to start praying to Zeus tomorrow and see what he does for me.

Fucking nothing. Probably too busy fucking chicks under different identities to do anything for some peon. If you ask me, you're better off praying to Superman. There's a better chance he'll hear you.
>>
okay but what if if bruce wayne is the incarnation of the space god of war and his dad was the space god of evil
>>
>>80905000
That's Orion isn't it?
Another fucking alien meddling in our affairs
>>
>>80905032
my uncle said that he found him in a dumpster
>>
>>80905135
Doesn't sound American to me
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.