[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T'chucky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (96 KB, 486x578) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 486x578
T'chucky
>>
>>80887762
Is this considered furry?
>>
>>80887762
Aww fuck off...one just killed the father of o the other guy
>>
>>80887950
Is that confirmed or just a rumor?
>>
>>80887983
Just a rumor
>>
>>80887762
And America continues it's efforts to emasculate the black man.
>>
>>80890903
>meow
>>
>>80887762
>A black man ship being popular
Its cute but white fangirls don't like their white favs getting Blacked
>>
>>80887762

STOP

There's nothing gay about a civil war. YOu would know that if you were a real man of combat
>>
>>80890950
He is an African king, though. Not some son of a slave.
Bitches love monarchs.
>>
>>80890964
But Lincoln was gay...
>>
>>80887762
That better be Friend Ross.
>>
>>80890974
They are already saying it won't work because BP is trying to kill Bucky and they also tried to say Falcon was a secret hydra agent because reasons. White fangirls will try anything not to ship non black characters with black characters.
>>
File: 1441321266081.png (458 KB, 639x377) Image search: [Google]
1441321266081.png
458 KB, 639x377
>>80891180
>Falcon was a secret hydra agent because reasons

that is RIDICULOUS
>>
>>80891008
Didn't Lincon fight some guy in a duel to the death for trying to take his bitch? That seems like there's no underlying motivation if he's gay.
>>
>>80891180

i'm so butthurt about Stucky being omnipresent and Steve/Sam never coming up
>>
File: 1436738411206.jpg (21 KB, 200x304) Image search: [Google]
1436738411206.jpg
21 KB, 200x304
>>80891220
>Didn't Lincon fight some guy in a duel to the death

Not that I am aware of
>>
>>80891206
That's white fangirls for you.
>>80891224
Yeah. Sam/Steve is just as good as Stucky and can represent a new level of Steve getting used to this new life but fangirls only include him to act as a cheerleader to Stucky.
>>
>tfw there's more fanart of Bruce and Tony than Rhodey and Tony
>>
>>80891220
No, no. You're thinking of President Jackson, who dueled practically anyone for insulting his mistress who would later become his wife. Of course, he would demand duels for anything else really, so maybe he just liked shooting people.
>>
>>80887762
I am more interested in T'challa and Steve, Cap was all over him in the comics and it was cute.
>>
>>80891224
I am waiting for delicious butt blasted tears when we get that heavy Steve/Sharon that the Russos are hinting.
>>
>>80891180
I bet you that when Defenders happens it's going to be Danny/Matt and not Danny/Luke, and I am saying this because there was a time I looked for Danny/Luke and all I could find were Danny/Matt fics.
>>
http://snowunderthestars.tumblr.com/post/141118788414/steve-you-can-go-now-tchalla-but-i-dont-wanna

Kek. I'm surprised tumblr is actually shipping this
>>
>>80890950
Reminds me back in a day when Yugioh slashfics were fucking everywhere and half of them had warnings of Tea/Anzu bashing

Fangirls pretty much hate anything that isn't two white cocks touching each other
>>
>>80890903
Nya~
>>
GET THE FUCK OUTTA /CO/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>GET THE FUCK OUTTA /CO/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>80893726
>not shipping men together

What are you, gay?
>>
>>80893403
>yfw Danny/Matt, Danny/Shang, Danny/Davos, Danny/Colleen will have more fanfics/arts than Danny/Misty or Danny/Luke.

Da shit. It just ain't right...
>>
>>80895403
To think that Danny would barely have any at all if they made him asian
>>
>>80895403
Might get some Misty/Colleen at least. Femslash fans aren't as exclusionary (though there is still some bias there) in my experience.
>>
>>80893351
its been happening for awhile but mostly from Peggy/Steve shippers.
>>
>>80887762
Buckalla?
Bally?
>>
>>80895403
Danny fans should know that he likes em black.
>>
>>80896232
The Peggy ship sailed a long time ago besides the has Sousa now.
>>
>>80897063
Along with other misconceptions about him people are also accusing this boy of having "Yellow-fever". Hahaha. If there's one fever that boy's got it's not "yellow".

>yfw People start to kick up shit with Colleen as the female lead, as they think they're gonna hook up.

I'd want them to do the smart thing and wait before outraging. But, they have not done it before, why would they stop now?
>>
>>80897521
I guess they can't handle the idea of a white man who enjoys being BLACKED
>>
>>80897930
Seems like tumblr and 4chan have a lot in common.
>>
>>80897930
He is the vanilla cream, sandwiched between two chocolate Oreo biscuits.
>>
>>80895403

Thinking about it Wendell/Davos makes more sense.
>>
>>80899036
Yeah Wendell was really tight with Davos before the jealousy and other awful shit went down, I can see it.
>>
>>80899444
The Angst and the jealously makes for great fandom/fic fodder.
>>
>>80895485
Femslash is rare, tho.
>>
>>80891180
I'm so sick of seeing this example of why fangirls are oh so racist boohoo leave the perfect angel black faves alone when it was literally like one or two people that ever posted this view, and yet keeps getting dug up by idiots like you that blow it out of proportion and act like everyone who doesn't ship SamSteve. Which for the record, I do ship it hella hard, but I no longer enjoy it because it's mostly SamSteve fans whining about how they're not as popular as Stucky.

Sam's origin in the comics tied him to the Red Skull and started off as being used as Cap's enemy, which is probably what people were basing the Hydra theory on anyway. So it's not like people came up with it out of dislike for a black character when they were probably trying to link a character back to the comics without realizing that Sam's MCU history is 100% changed from what it was originally.

Also you're acting like "they" is some sort of unanimous consensus of All White Fangirls Ever is bullshit. T'chucky is disproportionately popular for characters whose only known scenes together are fighting so far. I personally think it's cute as hell and hope to see more interaction between them, but if you can't see that as a valid reason for not shipping them then you're probably the one with the problem. People can like black characters without wanting them to suck the dick of every popular white character, and that's not racism any more than shipping black/white characters together is fetishism.
>>
>>80901516
>People can like black characters without wanting them to suck the dick of every popular white character

you're liking characters the wrong way if you think this
>>
>>80901516
As someone who doesn't ship either Stucky or Samsteve or whatever, I think it's pretty obvious why the former is more popular than the latter.

Bucky and Cap have the more dramatic dynamic, with the whole best friend coming back to life brainwashed and breaking the programming because of the power of love and all that shit. Sam and Steve's dynamic is the healthy and cute one that doesn't have much pathos or drama to it. That's why fangirls flock to Bucky/Steve, because it's the kind of pairing that's very "epic" and emotional. In this case I don't see it as a race thing, it's pretty damn obvious why it's more popular than Sam/Steve. This is from an outsider's point of view.
>>
>>80902083
Exactly, I don't ship them but I'm a huge fan of their ride or die friendship. I can understand where the fangirls are coming from. It's not just the fangirls that flock to the Steve and Bucky dynamic, but the writers and directors themselves. Markus and Mcfeely wrote about how they're soulmates and have all the elements of a classic romance. Russo brothers have called it a love story, said that their relationship is tormented and undermined by fate. It's a very dramatic relationship that has run through the entire Cap trilogy and is the emotional basis of WHY Steve is going against the government and the Avengers, it's not something that shippers are pulling out of their asses. Some people view it as platonic, but it's not a surprise where people add a sexual or romantic element into it because it wouldn't change their relationship much at all to go full homo.

But no, obviously the only reason fangirls ship it is because White Boys and racism. I get sick of fandom crying racism every time a ship with any random black character isn't worshipped, and if they spent more time producing fanart or fanfic for the ship rather than throwing fits why they aren't more popular, maybe they'd pick up the favor of more fangirls instead of driving people who just want to enjoy it without the unnecessary bitching away.
>>
>>80902583
I always found it funny how dramatic shipping fandoms can get.

I mean damn, seriously? Just masturbate to/write/draw whatever you like, you don't need to make it into a political and morality debate. It's fucking shipping. But I guess with tumblr and the sites that are into this stuff can't help turning everything into a political/morality debate.
>>
>>80891180
But there was shipping stuff between Finn Rey and Poe from The Force Awakens.

On a side note:
>tfw the next movie won't just be Finn and Poe being bros around the galaxy
>>
>>80902929
Like Sam being the good level-headed therapy bro? Too bad, you're racist for turning him into a prop for white pain. Like Sam being the supportive friend in a Stucky fanfic? You're racist for making him a third wheel. Leave him out of a Stucky fanfic? How dare you erase him! Ship him with Natasha? You're just throwing the extras together! I just want cute Sam fanart and fanfic without having to wade through all that crap. Fandom is making it really hard to enjoy black characters.
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (91 KB, 767x575) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
91 KB, 767x575
>>80887762
T'Chucky ár lá.
>>
File: tchuckypopcorn.jpg (633 KB, 1280x1645) Image search: [Google]
tchuckypopcorn.jpg
633 KB, 1280x1645
I'm hoping that WS and BP have the most brutal and ruthless fight scenes in the movie.
>>
File: 1441723798280.jpg (11 KB, 816x812) Image search: [Google]
1441723798280.jpg
11 KB, 816x812
GO BACK TO TUMBLR YOU PIECES OF SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 581x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 581x434
>>80906400
I'm sure it will
>>
>>80907269
This is the future we chose.
I blame the generals.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.